Night life, what life? -Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Night life, what life? -Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Night life, what life? -Open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night life, what life? -Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Night life, what life? -Open

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 am

(No big, Smile I do that all the time xD)

"Definite overkill. It should at least be a warning to mothers, that Brian Sullivan will sweep their little girl off their feet!" Cat shuffled the papers in her hand, setting them down on the floor. "So, Brian, I don't think we've talked since first year, have we? How are you?" She didn't like the things people say about the Brian and Cliff pair, she found them both amusing.

"I don't think you are trouble at all." Cat looked over to him, a puzzled look easily shown on her face. "I personally think a little trouble once in a while is good for you. And you should always try to have a good time. Think about how boring life would be without it!"
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 186
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 am

"It is a good thing I do not use my charm for evil." He smirked and then his mind drifted into the fireplace. Cat seemed pretty cool, she got along with him, which was saying more than most people could. Girls were getting strange around him, and I guess the same could be said from the opposite end, at their age hormones were raging. It was nice to sit with a girl who wasn't questioning his motives, but instead, just being friends.

He groaned loudly when she mentioned how boring life would be." Ugghhhh, right? Everyone is too serious all the time." He sat up straight, and he spoke in a mocking tone "Brian, if you want to succeed in life, you need to do this!" He slumped back down and threw his arms into the air. "Why can't I just have a good time AND be successful at the same time?"
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Cat placed a hand over her heart jokingly. "You just made me feel so much better. Now I don't need to worry!" Cat tapped her hand on the seat, letting her thoughts surround her. Brian seemed like a cool person, and it was obvious why he and Cliff got along. She was glad she didn't seemed attracted to him, at least more than a friend. It was more comforting than the awkwardness surrounding her and Alex's friendship.

Cat groaned along with him. Pinching her nose, she stood up straight. "Catalina, if you don't start focusing on your schooling you won't go anywhere! Dont treat it as a joke!" Sitting back down, she nodded in agreement. "That's how I feel! It's bizzare how no one feels the same way!" Cat felt like some people took themselves way too seriously for her to get along with, which made her ill.
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm

His eyes lit up when she stood up and started to do mocking voices. He loved it when people played along with his jokes. Sometimes he would feel foolish and stupid whenever he would say things and no one would go along with it. It was one of the main reasons he and Cliff had become such good friends, nothing the other person did was stupid, and he could make Brian feel normal in the most awkward of situations.

"I guess it is how people are raised. My parents aren't too strict, so I can afford to be a little.....adventurous." He also knew that a lot of the students at Hogwarts had a lot of baggage to worry about. He knew of a few people who claimed to have had run ins with Death Eaters, or parents killed. He shuddered, he could not imagine something like that.

"Cat, how come we have never hung out, you are AWESOME!"
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalina Malcom Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 am

"My dads in jail and my mom is temporarily not in the picture. I have to have my batty neighbor take care of me." Cat enjoyed watching her old neighbor, Rose, walk into the house with nothing but happiness. Crazy she could deal with, but as she was a witch it was even more interesting for Cat.

"I try to be awesome, it just comes naturally." Cat fluffed her hair in an obvious joking matter. "You're a pretty swell fellow yourself."
Catalina Malcom
Catalina Malcom
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top