First year first steps - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First year first steps - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First year first steps

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First year first steps - Page 2 Empty Re: First year first steps

Post by Wayne Bryd Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Wayne nodded that was an over-reaction just by a simple thing such as cooking, "Yeah I learned it from my mom, she was a cook back in... what was it... oh yeah! America!" he thought over that a while, "Gee, I think I am forgetting all about America, they told me all about things like how to make all this great food and I am forgetting my nationality and I end up in Europe, I actually never went there and now I go to school here!" he sighed, "I just miss my family and all they taught me" he wiped away a little tear, "Anyways I hear the train stopped, lets go..." he said as he headed out, bringing his book with him.
Wayne Bryd
Wayne Bryd
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Willson Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Aidan listened to Wayne talking about America. He'd never travelled much before. They went on a family holiday to France once and went camping, but they didn't go anywhere much. His Dad was always working and couldn't get much time off. I guess that's what happened when you became an Auror. Aidan couldn't imagine fighting bad witches and wizards all the time. He just wanted to study. Maybe he could be a great potion maker, a spell inventor or something awesome like that, he thought aimlessly.

"That's cool. I never travel anywhere. I went to France once, that was fun. What's America like?" Aidan asked, curious. "And I miss my Mum too. I miss my Dad, but he was always working at the Ministry anyway so I guess I'm used to not seeing him a lot. My brother and sister are at Hogwarts too. My sister is starting her third year and my brother his first - he's a twin. I kind of wish he wasn't sometimes though. We're really really different. Everyone thinks he's my older brother." Aidan ended, a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

Then he felt the train stopped. He looked outside and saw a station, people filing out onto it. "C'mon, let's go. I can't wait to get into Hogwarts!" Aidan said eagerly, picking up his things from around the compartment, and followed Wayne out onto the platform.

[[OOC: Is this end of thread? Unless you want to RP taking the boats to Hogwarts or anything.]]
Aidan Willson
Aidan Willson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayne Bryd Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

[OOC: how about until they close it mwahahahaha Twisted Evil kidding, anytime you want :3]
Wayne Bryd
Wayne Bryd
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top