A welcoming back to a old life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A welcoming back to a old life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A welcoming back to a old life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A welcoming back to a old life Empty A welcoming back to a old life

Post by Vlad Dragunov Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 am

https://2img.net/h/i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/ElizabethPotter/HP%20website/House/house.jpg

After escaping the muggle prison, he had apparated back to his home. When he came back, it seems that nothing was touched, it was empty and dark. He approached a near by wall, and punched a hole through it to see that his money, and weapons were still there. Well hidden from the naked eye, he couldn't do much else but made sure that his other special toys were also here.

Pulling a handgun out of the wall, and checking it for ammo but couldn't find any. He cursed to himself, looking around but felt something eerie in his home. He Turned around to look for something out of place, or more like someone inside of his home. " Who is there? "
Vlad Dragunov
Vlad Dragunov
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

A welcoming back to a old life Empty Re: A welcoming back to a old life

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 am

Aaron was not too sure about Vlad. He was a bit of a firework and, for whatever reason, he preferred muggle weaponry. His escape from the muggle facility was rather impressive and Aaron knew he had a thirst for muggles because of it. He would benefit the Death Eaters if Aaron could get him under control, but that was not something he figured would be very easy. He went with his gut, though, and decided the Death Eaters could use someone like him.

He watched him as he went through his house and found his things. Learning to go invisible was a trick that Aaron had recently mastered and it was quite the handy technique. He was very close to the man and it was only a matter of time before he noticed him, and when he did, Aaron revealed himself. He immediately pointed his wand at the gun in his hand and it turned it into a flower before he did anything else. "What are you going to do with that deadly flower now?" He smirked and he kept his wand firmly pointed at the man. "Muggle weapons are useless here."

He lowered his wand and he looked at Vlad for a few moments. "You're quite the wanted man, but I am curious, what are your plans from here on out? Where are you going to go now?"
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Dragunov Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 am

Looking at the flower, he wouldn't flatter his stand on his words, he was dead serious. " Shove this flower down your throat " He was not a person that easily back down, no matter what happened to him. He was trained for things like this, since he was a child and even into adult hood. " I still like to keep one around, after all it's good for a surprise "

Putting a bullet through a few bodies never hurt anyone, after all it is 2028? ( don't remember the year) Guns were getting improved, and changed in Muggle warfare, so it might be useful to at least keep a few around, being a ex-KGB agent and Assassin. He had asked of his plans, and he only looked at him with a grin.

" I suppose to get revenge on the Ministry and Muggles that imprisoned me, I'ii break every bone in there body, and make sure they have a slow painful death. Why do you ask Aaron? I've heard of you and your Death Eaters all trained in magic, but most can't even do things with your fists, weak if you ask me. " He gripped something in his jacket, as he watched Aaron movements, so he didn't pull another spell on him.
Vlad Dragunov
Vlad Dragunov
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Aaron smirked at the way he responded, it was exactly what he expected from the man, so Aaron did not take offense to it. He was rather good at not getting offended by people, after all, he dealt with Death Eaters on a regular basis. Their sas and back talk knew no boundaries and if he got offended and killed any man who spoke to him rudely, well there would be no more Death Eaters.

"Oh, I can do things with my fists, but whats the point." He pointed his wand to a wall in the house and a bolt of green light shot out and an explosion blew a hole in the wall. He smirked and looked back at Vlad. "Hands were made for many things, but slamming them into a skull was not one of them. It is silly really, the prospect of fighting with hands. Why would someone want to break their bones on someone else when they could break their entire body with a few words. Smashing your fists into another mans head would be the equivalent of slamming an orange on a counter top."

"You say I am weak? Does being able to control you to do my bidding sound weak? I could contort your body in ways you could never imagine, does that sound weak? What about the fact that I, saying only two words, could take away your life before you could come at me with your almighty fists. I don't know Vlad, but I think it is you who is weak, but I could change that."
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top