Order Meeting #1 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order Meeting #1 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order Meeting #1

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order Meeting #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order Meeting #1

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"We are in no shape to send a spy right now. Many members are already sick, our numbers are dangerously down. If they catch him we might not be able to organize a strong defence." Mari said still deep in thoughts, but the spy idea definetly went to her brain. No one knew better then her how many members have been hospitalized so far. "And if we do get information safely, there are still too few of us to do anything apart from observe. Besides how do you plan to lure a single death eater out?" she asked leaving a loophole. She wasn't usually a pesimist only a realist so getting every last ounce of chance was her way.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 am

"I agree with Mariana sending a spy while our numbers are down isn't the best idead right now. We shouldn't even try to lure one of them out because what if we get one that can take all of us out? I think we whould wait until we get some intel on them, we need to learn which ones have habits that are consistant. We need to tail at least one of them but we have to be careful enough that we don't get caught by them." Damon said looking around everyone trying to make sure that they understood what ihe was saying. "There is a lot of ways to tail them without being caught and I won't put anymore of us in danger"
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 am

"You all keep talking of intelligence being our main necessity with absolutely no plans on how to obtain it. Tailing a Death Eater has just as many risks as infiltrating them, with less benefits. They may be killers, but most of what they do is what anyone might do - go to the market, get the mail, visit mum. And it still does not provide for the fact that we know very few Death Eaters at all, and those we do, know who we are. They won't reveal anything around us. Bickering about the faults of one plan without offering another does absolutely nothing for us."

Jack was sick of the Order. Discussion was getting them nowhere. The time to act had already been reached, and she was certain they were too late to be able to do anything productive at all.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:57 am

Louis listened intently to everyone, this conversation was starting to get interesting. This was the reason Louis had joined the order, and had always wanted to go. Unlike most people who hated the world on their shoulders, Louis at certain times didn't mind. Then the talk of a spy came around, a spy would really get no one anywhere. Then he heard Mariana, vaguely remembering her from the fight for Grimmauld Place a few years back, while Andrew was the leader, or at least he thought.

Louis knew a way to find out who the death eaters where. Alex Jones, who from what Louis had seen and heard, Alex could deduce pretty much anything with a little time and some investigations. And he didn't mind being put in danger. But Louis decided not to say anything, as it was foolish. "We are getting nowhere." Louis said, not so loud, and softer than an inside voice. All the meeting had been about was ideas, and other people vetoing ideas. Anyway, what where they going to do when they found out who the leader was? Challenge him? Kill him? All those things would get them in trouble.

Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Louis was right, everyone was divided on this topic. He knew he had to be the one to make the final decision. But there was no way he was going to be able to make it then and there. He needed to find someone he trusted. And he didn't trust many. Perhaps Jack, she seemed like she could handle herself. But Matt had grown tired of the arguing and decided to speak up. "Alright everyone shush." he said calmly. "Louis is right, we're getting nowhere with this argument. There is no way we are going to be able to make a decision tonight. We all need to think about this a lot longer than one meeting." he told them all.

This meeting had been a bit pointless. They had simply argued, and that's all The Order ever did. Argue over simple matters, it would be their downfall. He stood up from his chair. "I want everyone to think very hard about this spy matter. If I have to make the decision myself I will. Keep that in your mind between meetings. Unless anyone has anything else to say I think we can draw this meeting to a close."

Order Meeting #1 - Page 5 Tumblr_oyip5qmUoz1sj8jevo1_500
Matthew Lestrange
Matthew Lestrange
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 am

Jack was done. She wished more than anything to storm out, but her mind was preoccupied on a topic that needed to be discussed with Matt. However, she could not stick around while the other members said their polite good byes, proving how truly they were indifferent to the Order's use and success. She was pretty sure if she witnessed it, she would curse someone.

So when Matt dismissed the meeting, she waited for a moment, ensuring no one had a sudden new subject to discuss. No one spoke immediately so she stood, turning and walking out of the room quickly. She ascended the stairs to go find the restroom, deciding it was a perfect diversion to await the departure of everyone else.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 am

[OOC: I'll ediit this to add in my IC post later but...
Why are we ending this meeting right now? Shouldn't we at least try to reach some conclusion? There are only a few of us, we can easily make some plan to make the order more interesting, but it seems like you guys aren't even trying. The only reason we are arguing is because we were roleplaying that...
Perhaps we should have plotted this whole meeting beforehand in an OOC thread like we used to?
Anyway, I'm tired of the order being boring. I don't think ending the meeting or storming out of it will help.]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 am

((Jack is coming back. She's just in the potty. xD
I thought so too, but it is also sort of... failed. The arguments are repeating. Matt and I talked over some new ideas for next meeting, and he said he'd start it on Thursday.))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top