Order Meeting #1 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order Meeting #1 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order Meeting #1

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order Meeting #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order Meeting #1

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Kingsley watched impassively as the other members made their way into the meeting room. He was deep in thought, wondering about what happened to Jess. Perhaps he was just sick, but one couldn't help but worry about him. He was the number one target of the Death Eaters, and if he was missing...

Kingsley jolted out of his thoughts as Matt began the meeting. He didn't have any great replies to the question, as Kingsley had only started following the news again recently, and as far as he was aware, the Order had no informants in the Death Eaters. A real problem, indeed. Without Snape's help, the Order would not have won the second wizarding war. So they needed someone inside this time as well.

"From what I've heard," Kingsley started. "Ne'os Emof is no longer the leader of the Death Eaters. That doesn't mean that they are any less dangerous. In fact, I would say they are even more dangerous now."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 am

Matt's eyes widened as Mari entered the room. He hid it well however, it had been ages since he had seen Mari. The memory of their last encounter was incredibly blurry, everything had been these days. But he couldn't stop himself from feeling weird around her. He shook the feeling as she began to speak and nodded hello to her. He listened to her, cursed disease? He knew nothing about a disease. He shrugged it off but noted her opinion. Opinions were good and he respected everyone's.

He listened when Kingsly began to speak. He nearly snapped his pencil when Emof's name was mentioned. He hated that bastard, he had been a thorn in Matt's side since they first bed. The bloody man had caused a majority of the pain he experienced since he got involved in the Order. But Kingsley was right, with a new leader they were probably more dangerous. "Kingsley's right. I know Ne'Os, he's a bit of a moron. A power hungry moron who really doesn't know when to quit." he said, hiding his anger.

Order Meeting #1 - Page 3 Tumblr_oyip5qmUoz1sj8jevo1_500
Matthew Lestrange
Matthew Lestrange
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 am

"Ne'Os was a prat and the only thing that keeps him as a threat is his cockroach ability to survive," Jack spoke up. She would not hide her hatred for Ne'OS, the only man she could hate, the one who had killed her beloved cousin, the one man Jack would love to seen slain. There would be no good words from her.

She cleared her throat. "Two Death Eaters have murdered two Aurors. I saw nothing of them but myself and the Head of Law Enforcement fought them off. He was about to cuff one of them when they dropped Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder and disapparated. They left the Dark Mark. They want us to know they're back."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Kingsley watched the reaction Ne'os' name had on the other members with a frown. It was similar to the wince that Kingsley had seen people react with when they heard Voldemort, but also very different. A reaction of hate, not fear. It troubled him a lot. He decided to speak up about it. "Ne'os is power hungry and selfish, but not I think, past redemption. Besides, we're members of the Order of the Phoenix. We are not hateful, only just," he reminded them.

What Jack said next was news to Kingsley. He couldn't say he was surprised to hear it though, all the new death eater leaders had started with similar grand gestures to show their power. "Well, if they were attacking aurors we can be quite sure where their next target is," Kingsley said, looking at Robert.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

Jack listened to Melinda thoughtfully, thinking about the Death Eaters and what they wanted to do. "I'd want to make us panic," she said. "I'd want to spur the Order to act first, so they can figure out what we are trying to do." She shrugged, reaching into her pocket and searching for a chocolate frog.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Louis listened to the conversations about Ne'Os, whom Louis had met once, and the Death Eaters, whom Louis had fought many times. He'd gone up against Thaor during his sixth year, around Graduation time. He'd fought Lucio during the battle for Hogwarts, were Louis, idiotically, proved he wasn't that good of a person when he had used the Killing Curse. But he had forgotten all about that, up until now. He looked down on the floor.

He listened to the woman named Melinda, "It does make sense, though. Targeting the Minister and killing him, would accomplish nothing. Another one would be elected and so on." Louis said, not so loud, but enough for people to hear it. "But then, it could be used as bait to lure the aurors or the Order."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm

"I can't believe that Emof is on the meeting schedule again." Mariana muttered more for herself then for anyone else even if she didn't take care of lowering her voice. "He chose his own way, sooner or later his lust for power will destroy him. Ambition blinds. Once he starts aspiring the leader of death eaters post, they're going to start fighting amongst themselves." she said looking around now detaining her eyes on Matt who was the sensation of this party after so many time.

The new theories were interesting, but they were a little optimistic. "I doubt that death eaters are so clumsy as to purposly try to lure us out. Aurors will start tracking them, they are probably not pleased about the death of their 2 collegues." she said thinking out loud, but then everyone were so she didn't make anything out of it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Kingsley listened to all of them thoughtfully, before continuing. "I only said where their next attack would be, not on whom," he replied, having meant the ministry. "You are quite right Melinda, they will not attack Robert. But it is quite clear to me that they will continue to provoke the ministry, and us, into action." It was quite difficult to speculate when you didn't even know who the leader of the death eaters was. With Ne'os, it was possible to assume his next move. He had been predictable. "What they hope to achieve from this though, I cannot say. Surely they know that they are outnumbered," he muttered thoughtfully. If only they had someone on the inside.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Damon listened to everyone talking in the meeting but he couldn't understand what the death eaters could possibly accomplish. "So your say that they will attack either one of us or someone else who is in either the Order or the Ministry to provoke us? What would that possibly accomplish but make us angry and attack them out of instinct. They could possibly not be thinking this through. They could be seriously underestimate the power we have or they could win against us. Just because we might out number them doesn't mean that we have the skills that they might have." He said looking at Kingsley.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top