There's always a catch - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's always a catch - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's always a catch

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's always a catch - Page 7 Empty Re: There's always a catch

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:42 pm

As Dani felt his hands wander her body, she gave a small slightly high pitched moan and she moved her hips so that she could press herself more onto him. Her hands wandered up to his head and she gently ran them through his hair as they continued kissing. Once in a while she would grab his hair a bit in pleasure and she smiled into their kiss. When she felt his tongue on her lip, she opened her mouth slightly and before she knew it, his tongue was exploring her mouth. She made a noise, almost like a moan and allowed her tongue to meet his momentarily.

[OOC: One more post and then the skip?]
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 am

Adonis rolled the two of them over so that he was now looking down at Dani smiling. He didn't really know what he was doing, yet he did it. He held himself above her and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," he said softly kissing her. "I've heard the first time for the girl tends to hurt." he was nervous. yet another new feeling. Everything with and about Danielle was knew to him, and though he had always been scared to have these feelings he was enjoying himself, as Dani seemed to be. "I love you," He whispered, just before they meet for the first time. The first time, this was nothing like he had expected when he was told that he would be marrying the girl who lay beneath him.
-fadeing fadeing fadeing-
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Dani smiled at him and placed her hand on his cheek after he rolled the two of them over. "Don't worry. I trust you." she said softly, kissing him again. Her hands moved to his back and she somewhat dug her fingernails into his back as they meet for the first time. It was painful, but it was good at the same time. She wasn't exactly sure what would happen to them once they went back to the villa, but right now she didn't care. All she cared about was this moment. Dani gave a small pained whimper and immediately pressed her lips against his, a little bit hard.

DAY TWO

The sound of the waves crashing on shore and the birds singing in the sky were what woke her up. Dani sat up slowly, feeling a strange pain in her lower body. She held her stomach tightly because of the pain and she looked to her side. She saw Ezra and smiled, now she remembered what the pain was from. In the distance she could see a few people who had come to enjoy tone on the beach and she tilted her head to the side a bit. She wondered if anyone had seen what they were doing last night. Remembering it made Dani blush and as she looked down at herself, she realized that her dress was back on and his clothes were back on too. Smiling, Dani leaned over to Ezra and kissed him on the lips, trying to wake him up.

Last edited by Danielle "Dani" Mulciber on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Her kiss was soft but it was enough to wake Ezra. His eyes fluttering open he smiled at Danielle, "Good morning beautiful," he murmured in a sleepily tone, "Did you sleep well?" He kissed her softly and pulled her into his arms. He had enjoyed the evening before, just as she had seemed to. "I love you," he said quietly. For the first time in his life he was happy. He had woken up with the woman he loved and it could not have been more perfect if they had been back in the villa in a nice cool room with a big soft bed. He personally thought that the beach was a much better place for their first time.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 am

Dani giggled softly as he pulled her into his arms. "I slept just fine." she smiled at him, kissing him softly on the lips. "I love you too." she told him softly. Dani closed her eyes and thought about the night before, smiling a bit as she did so. She couldn't have imagined her first time being any better than it had been, and she couldn't have imagined a better person for her first time than her fiancee. "You know. We're going a bit too fast." she said softly. "What happened last night wasn't supposed to happen until we are married." she said truthfully. "But I'm glad it happened when it did." she smiled at him, and kissed him again.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:22 am

"Would you like to slow down?" Ezra asked quietly, "But we better get you home before your parents wake up. I don't think they'd like me all to much if they knew i kept you out all night." He said though he didn't move. he didn't want to take her back to the Villa. He didn't want to move from where he laid with Dani in his arms. He didn't want their few moments together to end, because he didn't know when they would have time like this with her again. "What do you say? We get you home and then at noon we can have a picnic out here on the beach for lunch, just the two of us. Unless you wanted someone else to come." He said speaking softly and happily but at the same time there was a hint of sadness in his voice.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top