There's always a catch - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's always a catch - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's always a catch

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's always a catch - Page 6 Empty Re: There's always a catch

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Dani smiled into their kisses and began to push herself into him a bit. She was sure this was what her parents wanted her to do. But more than that, this was what she wanted right now. She liked him, and she would gladly do anything with him because he was going to be her future husband. Using a bit more of her weight, Dani pushed him down onto the blanket, never breaking their kiss and she placed her hands on each side of him on the blanket. The knot she'd made on her dress had begun to come undone, and now with this push, it came undone completely. Dani tried her best to keep the straps on her neck though, and she continued to kiss him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 pm

As they kissed Ezra had noticed Dani's top start to slip and she didn't seem to comfortable about it so he reached up to retie it for her. He was enjoying this moment, and was sure he would enjoy many more like it. He smiled and his hands roamed from behind he neck down her back and across her buttock for a moment before going back to her back before once again resting on her sides. "I love you," He murmured through the kisses thought it came out sounding more like a moan than a murmur. He hoped she didn't think he was a perv again and didn't notice how his pants seemed to bulge out.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Dani reached her arms out to his, pushing them away from her neck a bit. "Bo. Don't." she said softly, trying not to break their kiss. As she felt his hands wander around her, she gave a slight shudder of pleasure and smiled. With the closeness of their bodies, it was hard to ignore the way a body part that wasn't part of her anatomy pushing up against her a bit. The top of the dress began to fall again and this time she didn't do anything to stop it from falling. Her dress was soon near her waist and the top if her body was pretty much bare besides her bra. Again, Dani pushed herself into him a bit, giving a small moan as their body parts touched.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:15 pm

After another moment or two Ezra ended their last kiss to ask a question, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked quietly and kissed her again.. He didn't want to maker her do anything she didn't really want to do. And he didn't want her liking him just because she was told to. "Is this really what you want for your future?" He did want her future to be part of his, not only because his parents wanted it and he would do anything to please everyone, but because she made him feel good in many ways. She just made him feel.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Dani lifted herself a bit off of him as he asked a question, so their faces were aligned and a few centimeters apart and she smiled at him. "Yes, I'm sure." she said softly. "I want to do this. I want you. I want us to become one." she told him softly. She didn't care about what her parents wanted anymore at this point. She just wanted to be with him, he was part of her future and he would always be, so she knew she wanted to do this with him. She lowered her head to whisper in his ear, "But ... This is my first time." she admitted softly. She hoped that wouldn't change anything about what they were about to do and she looked at him again, her face a bright red because of what she'd just admitted to him. "But, I love you. And I want to do this with you." she told him softly, kissing him again.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 pm

"It would be mine too," Ezra whispered, "we could wait a little if you wanted, but if you want to do this then we can. I just want you to be happy." he cupped her cheek in his hand again rubbing his thumb across her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips. "I just don't want to ruin your life in making you do something you don't want to do." His hand that wasn't upping her cheek reached up to cup her breast. "I want to do this too, but not if you aren't happy with it." He spoke softly and soothingly.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 pm

"You aren't making me do something I don't want to do. And you aren't ruining my life." she said in a soft voice. "I want to do this. With you, because I love you." she looked at him endearingly and smiled. When his hand touched her breast, she shuddered a bit again and brought her hand up to his. She wanted to do this with him and everything in her body was telling her she wanted too. "Then let's do it." she said in a soft, seductive voice she didn't even know she.had and she leaned down towards him, her lips meeting his once again.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"Okay," He whispered kissing her back and pulling her dress off over her head. "What ever you want baby," Ezra smiled up at her and kissed her again. She really did seem to want this and if she did he'd give her what ever she wanted. But he wanted this too, Sure he could wait, but doing this now he would doing something for himself. Smiling up at Dani his hands ran along her body and back to where her bra hooked. His fingers fumbled as he tried to unhook it. after a few minutes he stuttered, "I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous."
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Dani let out a small moan as she felt his hands running along her body and she smiled at him. She wanted this, she knew she did. And as she looked at him, she could tell he did too. Her parents' desires for her had completely left her mind and now all that filled her head was Ezra. As he tried to unhook her bra, Dani let her own hands go down to his pants and she undid his belt and pants. "Don't worry. It's alright." she told him softly, taking his belt out of the loops of his pants and slowly pushing it down his lower body as she kissed him again, her hand grazing his lower body as she brought her hand back up.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Finally he got it unhooked as he kissed her again and he ran his hands down her body once more and pushing then down the lower section of her body. "I love you," He said his bulge seeming to grow as she ran her hand across him. He smiled up at her and slipped his hand up to the back of her neck pulling her down to him to kiss her again. She brushed her hand across him again and he moaned quietly. He ran his tongue across Dani's lip as if asking for promotion to use his to explore the inside of her mouth, but he didn't wait for submission before doing so.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top