There's always a catch - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's always a catch - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's always a catch

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's always a catch - Page 3 Empty Re: There's always a catch

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm

"Oh? And why is that?" she asked him at his comment of not wearing polk-a-dots. She laughed softly when she saw his his boxers and she covered her mouth to stiffle the laugh. "Don't worry about it." she said, waving her hands passively. "I actually think they're kind of cute." she said, trying to keep a straight face. She gave a small yelp when he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck until he began to put her down. The warm water felt good on her skin and she stretched herself out before she dived down into the water, resurfacing a few inches away from him. She pushed her hair back out of her face and looked at him, motioning for him to come further in, like she had.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

He laughed and watched her as she swam out further then motioned for her to join her out where she was. Swimming under water he swam over to her pulling on her foot before comeing up beside her."When I asked the person who told me he said that guys would poke the dots," Ezra said pokeing one of the dots right next to the string that went behind her neck and tied up so that it wouldn't fall down, trying not to offend her by touching her boob. Atleast she found his boxers funny because that was the only thing about him that was.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Dani watched as he disappeared below the surface of the water and swam over to her. She smiled when he pulled on her foot foot and she kept the smile on her face when he resurfaced beside her. "Is that so?" she said in response to his explanation of why girls shouldn't wear polk-a-dots. "Well, maybe guys should learn to not touch girls without their permission." she added as she swam a bit closer to him. She smirked and went below the water's surface once more, swimming around him, at some points allowing herself to graze his body as she swam. She wondered if he would catch onto the fact that she wanted him to go under as well and she smiled a bit as she continued to swim.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Adonis rolled his eyes again and shook his head as she swam under water.every once in a while she would brush up against him making goosebumps form on his skin making him feel alive. After a few minutes he decided to join her and went under water. She was going to be good to him, and possibly the first person he would really love. only god knew how much anger his parents had installed inside him as a child. Maybe Dani would be the one to take it out of him. If she were the one to do that he would kill to keep her safe and close to his heart. Smiling he waved at her under water.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Dani smiled when he went under water with her and she swam closer to him. He wasn't all that bad but as she remembered seeing him at school a few times, she always noticed that he was serious or angry about something. It seemed strange to her that he would be so mad about something, and though it struck curiousity in her, she never approached him to ask about it. Now, she remembered that when they first met in the villa his expression had been hard and cold. But as she looked at him now, she noticed that he actually seemed somewhat happy. She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck when she was close enough to him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Ezra was kind of startled when she wrapped her arms around him but he liked it at the same time. He placed his hands on her hips pulling her even a little closer. Kicking his legs to bring them back above the water he smiled at her again. "So whats with the hug?" he asked smirking a little, calling it a hug even though it reall wasn't. And then with out thinking or anything he leaned in and kissed her. they had only reall known each other for a few momnets and he had already fallen for her, and though he hated it he had to admit that his parents had picked a good fiance for him.
Releseing the kiss he quickly pulled away from her and swam even futher out. What had he done? She probably didn't even like him. she was probably cursing her parents for who they had picked. He himself was curseing himself for looking weak in front of Dani, who one day would deside she needs a stronger man to help provide for her family, and she wouldn't think of him as that man.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

When she felt his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him, Dani allowed herself to be pulled into him and she let out a small gasp for air as they resurfaced on the water and she smiled at him. "What?" she said. "I cant just hug you because I want to?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Before she could say anything else, his lips touched hers and her eyes widened. She looked at his face in surprise before the feeling he caused inside her got the best of her and she allowed her eyes to close slowly.

Her eyes reopened when he pulled away from her. She felt herself pout a bit as the warmth of his lips left hers and she watched him swim away from her. Dani lifted her hand to her lips and caressed them softly, as she felt her cheeks burn and she returned her arm back down beside her. She'd actually liked the kiss, maybe her parents were bad at picking her fiancee. Smiling, Dani began to swim after him and when she caught up to him, she grabbed his arm. Before she could stop herself, she pulled him toward her and allowed her lips to meet his once more for another kiss. After a few moments, she released the kiss and looked at him, her eyes asking why he'd run away after the first kiss.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:18 pm

When Danielle caught up to him he allowed himself to be pulled closer to her. She kissed him and it was the most wonderful is he had ever experienced, but when she looked up at him he could tell she was sad and confused as to why he had swam away from her after kissing her. "I'm sorry," He whispered quietly. He couldn't really explain why he had ran away. He couldn't find the words, "If that makes you sad i promise not to do so again." he said, "And you can hug me or what ever you want when ever you want."
Most people at school would know him as the big bad guy who'd be the first to get into a fight for no reason, but a few would really know him as most likely to protect those he cared for. Dani would be one of those people he'd protect and do anything for.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm

She wasn't sure that it would ever happen, but now she knew that it was. Dani was experiencing her first love. She can't say crush because she'd had those before, but she was actually falling for him and she wasn't sure if she should or not. Just because their parents wanted them to get married, doesn't mean that it would actually happen like that. Still, Dani was almost sure that even though this was an arranged marriage, it would work out between her and Ezra. Or she at least hoped it wasn't like other arranged marriages where the couples hate each other.

When he apologized for running away, Dani lifted her hand to his cheek and smiled. "It's okay." she said softly. She kind of understood why he'd done it, it was a sudden thing he'd done that probably confused him. She lowered her hand from his face and grabbed both his hands in hers. Her eyes never left his as she placed his hands on her hips liked he'd done before and she put her arms around his neck again. Dani leaned in toward him once more and kissed his again, before pulling away and staring at him. "Do you like me?" she inquirer softly.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:58 pm

"I don't know if the word like really covers it," Ezra spoke almost in a whisper, "You are very beautiful and intriguing, and i think I'm falling in love with you.." He said his voice trailing off, "You make me happy, and I'm not use to that, but i like it." He was finding emotions he had but never truly felt, and would normally be afraid to feel, afraid to look weak. "Why do you ask?" actually finding it a little odd that he didn't expect their marriage to be like other arranged marriages. he saw them being happy and not arguing like others in their situation.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top