There's always a catch - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's always a catch - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's always a catch

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's always a catch - Page 2 Empty Re: There's always a catch

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Just because they seemed to have some things in common right now, doesn't mean that later on they wouldn't have any problems. Dani was well aware of that, and she was ready for any disagreements. She was sure that they would be able to work it out somehow. It's not like they were stupid children who would agrue and then hold grudges on each other for about a day before they just came back together and apologized like idiots.

As they reached the back door of the villa, Dani smiled and glanced back down the hall to see if their parents had figured them out yet. When she didn't see anything, the girl smiled triumphantly and opened the door. "Come on. And be quiet, the silencing spells won't work now, they were only cast on that room." she said softly, before slowly closing the door once they were out.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

He nodded curtly and fallowed her out of the door. He walked quietly away from the villa toward the beach until he thought they would not hear him if he spoke. "It is very pretty out here. The only thing i saw that was pretty back there was you." He spoke in almost a whisper. Taking her down to the waters edge he walked beside her through the sand that was bound to get in his shoes, but he didn't care, she had wanted to get away from where their parents could watch them, and so did he. If they were to get married they needed this time alone.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

"Oh so I'm not the only pretty thing here now?" she asked with an eyebrow raised, sounding offended. She knew what he meant but she just wanted to mess around with him a bit, after all if they were going to get married, he would have to learn to deal with these sort of things from her. Her pranking nature would probably never go away so he would have to learn, even if he didn't want too. She looked at him with a little smirk spread on her lips and she looked out at the water. The sun was beginning to set and the way it looked on the horizon where the water seemingly met the sky was beautiful. Dani smiled gently as she looked out at the horizon.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:20 pm

"Maybe not the only thing out there but the other can hardly compare," Ezra said with a soft chuckle as they walked along the beach. Had he just chuckled? He never chuckled, or laughed, or even giggled. He hardly ever even smiled or smirked, but he had done both today and then chuckled on top of it all. What was happening today? "Tell me more about yourself?" He asked slipping his hand into hers. though he was rill asking her to make him feel. But she was making him feel, she was making him feel happy. Feeling was new to him too. His skin burned red hot where her skin touched hers, but it was a good burn, a burn he liked.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 pm

"Well, I guess that's something." she said with a slight smile. When he asked her to tell him more about herself, Dani sighed softly. Just as she was about to say something, she felt his hand slip into hers and she looked down at their hands for a moment before looking back up and smiling. "Well, what do you want to know?" she responded with a question of her own. She'd already told him the main things about herself, what else did he want to know? As she looked up at him, Dani's grip on his hand tightened just a bit and she smiled at him gently.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 pm

"Everything," He said as he spoke again in his soft almost soothing voice. "As long as your comfortable telling me." He added still leading her away from the villa as the weather made clapping sounds on the sand. It was almost kind of romantic with the setting sun. The perfect place to fall in love. "you'll never have to do anything you don't want to do as long as your around me." He said smiling as she squeezed his hand. If the rest of their lives together was like this it would almost be perfect. but one could not control the future no matter how hard they tried.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

"There isn't much to me." she told him. "I've already told you the basic things about myself. What is the everything you want to know?" she asked. A small smirk creeper across her lips as she got an idea. "Don't tell me that you're thinking like a pervert." she said, looking indignant. "You are, aren't you?" she gasped softly and leaned in toward him. She stopped when their faces were only a few inches apart. Her grip on his hand had loosened and she took her hand away so that both her hands rested on her hips. She suddenly leaned back and smirked at him. "I want to go for a swim. Want to come with me?" she asked him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh but i'm sure there is much more to you than me," Ezra said shaking his head he really was smiling now. Her hand slipped out of his as she accused him of being a pervert, "Now what makes you think i would be a pervert?" He asked smirking, when she suggested they went for a swim. "If you want me to," He said. Swimming did sound nice, even he didn't have a suit. If she really wanted him to go in she would have to deal with him being in his boxers. "Only if you don't mind that i don't have my trunks with me. So you'd have to see me in my underwear." He said waiting for her reaction.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Dani raised an eyebrow and looked him over. She made another indignant face but nodded at him. "I don't care how you go in, just so long as you go in with some kind of clothing on." she told him. The girl reached up to the back of her dress and began to undo the top of it that was tied in a neat knot. Once it was undone, she allowed the dress to fall down her body and pool down at her feet. She had slipped on a different swimsuit when she was going to change into the dress, in case they came here after talking. The swimsuit was a light blue color with white dots all around it. "Well come on then. I want to go in." she hurried him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 pm

"You know I heard somewhere that girls should not wear poke-a-dots," Ezra said as he undressed so that she could get into the water like she wanted to. Once he stood there in pink boxers with little hearts all over them he regretted not having had another clean pair that morning when he had gotten dressed. "Um, I'm sorry the maid hadn't done the laundry yet, they were all i had clean." He said with a light pink blush flooding in his cheeks. "No into the water?" he said and picked her up carrying her to the water only to set her down once he was in about waist high. arn't they cute?
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top