New Ownership - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Ownership - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Ownership

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Ownership - Page 2 Empty Re: New Ownership

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:38 pm

"No, no not at all. Pleasure to meet you Christopher. I'm Oded, Oded O'Hurley." He said taking the other man's hand and shaking it smiling softly. "Sorry if my hands are cold that can't be helped. Do you need a room so that you can rest? I was planning on making lunch in about, i'd say hour and a half from now. I have several available rooms upstairs on the second level if you need a key." Oded stood and walked over to where the keys were hung and picked one off the peg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Thu May 03, 2012 6:46 pm

He shaked the men's cold hand, and felt something creepy going down his spine. Perhaps it was the man's vampiric aura, and the coldness of his hand. He knew what that felt like .. Sometimes during the first full Moon, he would be very cold as well. He questioned himself about the men's comment. Did he need a room? He certainly needed a house but perhaps, for now, it would be more suitable to get himself a room for some days and then he could find a more permanent thing. He shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

"Yeah I do, and don't worry with Lunch, I'm not that hungry."
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 99
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Occlumency and Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:03 am

"Alright, here's the key for ya. It's the second to last door on the left on the second floor, well if your hungry later just come on down." Oded said smiling softly. He then cocked his head one way then another sighing softly, "if you'll excuse me someone is having a very big argument and i don't know how long the wall in the room will last before it's broken." Oded walked around the bar and then ran but all you could see was a blur then nothing when he disappeared. He came back a little bit later appearing out of nowhere and sighing deeply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Chris sighed a little. He wasn't exactly happy with living in the Leaky Cauldron, it wasn't that the pub was a bad place or anything, but he was an Auror, he needed to get something better to live in, and a pub just wan'na go do it for him. The old pub had stood it's ground for a really long age, and Chris surely gave it's deserved prestige to the pub, though he just didn't think that it would be nice to say he wasn an Auror, leaving on the Leaky Cauldron, though he always had the advantage of beeing closer to Diagon-Alley then ever. He sighed slightly and then finished his butterbeer, grabbed the keys that the new owner had given to him and put them in his pocket. He looked to the ceiling, which amazingly looked to be in a perfect condition, probably with some kind of magic help ,but still. He looked around, and saw Oded come, sighing. Probably some argument gone wrong or something .. Owning something and having to be sure it's safe, and no problems happen to it, should be a hard job he thought, and that was something Chris didn't wan'na feel for now.

"Any problems? I can arrest the troublemakers if you want."
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 pm

"No they were apologetic but i have to redo the wall in their room because the argument was over who was packing the bags." Oded said rubbing his face softly looking towards the ceiling. "Then someone flooded the second floor bathroom with water and i had to deal with that mess. But other than that not that i can think of if anyone needs arresting yet. I don't know what other problems with arise but i'm sure that there will be loads of them before the day is through."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

So everything was okay in the Leaky Cauldron. Good and bad news for both Oded and Chris, because for Oded it meant that it was all over for now, but that eventually new problems would arise, and as the new owner he had to solve them. And for Chris meant he didn't have to arrest anyone, but also that everything was still complete boring, and he had nothing to do, which was starting to make him get a little tired, and by that, he decided to go take a nap in his freshly bought room, and rest a little bit maybe until dinner or something.

"I'll be going to rest, maybe wake up at dinner or something. I think someone might come and drop some bags of mine. If you could save them somewhere and I'd come to pick it up later .. We'll discuss prices when I wake up okay?"

He made a small smile, waved at the men and went to sleep.

(We'll make another topic anotherday discussing price's and stuff, gtg I think)
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top