New Ownership
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Ownership Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Ownership

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Ownership Empty New Ownership

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Oded walked into the Leaky Cauldron and smiled, he remembered this pub from when he was in school. He never thought that one day he would be the one that owned it, he set his satchel down on the bar as he looked around. He walked around behind the bar looking at all the inventory and how everything was placed there as well. Then he picked up his satchel walking into the kitchen to check everything out there as well, "Well this will be an interesting investment but i know i can do it." He said to himself as he clapped his hands together and walked back out to the front of the pub, he hoped that he could keep it dark enough in there for himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Ownership Empty Re: New Ownership

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Tue May 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Chris apparated himself into one the public bathroom's near The Leaky Cauldron. He looked around in the tiny closed portable loo, as he looked around for the doorknob. He opened the door and stepped outside. The sun was shining down on Charing Cross road, and barely any sad faces could be seen on the muggles. It seemed they liked this type of weather, and so did himself. He stepped outside into the sun, looking around for what he was searching. He waited for the cars to pass and then crossed the road into the Leaky Cauldron, as he saw a tall man standing outside of it.

"Is it open?"

He questioned the men, wondering himself why the man wasn't inside.

Last edited by Christopher Satermöon on Wed May 02, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 99
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Occlumency and Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:50 am

Oded turned at looked at the voice and said, "Yes it is open sorry i was just looking that the condition the front was in." He pulled his hood more further down on his had to keep the sunlight from touching his skin. "Please come in. I'm Oded O'Hurley the new owner." He walked inside to escape the sun and to get behind the bar to help this customer. He was extremely talented for a bartender seeing as he taught himself how to make every drink both muggle and wizard. "What can i get for you to today sir?" Oded asked as he took off his cloak and headed behind the bar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 pm

"Great."

Heldt saw the men go inside, covering his face from the sun carefully. Was he a vampire maybe? To be covering himself so carefully from the sun. But hey, he could make no bad judgements, I mean, He himself as a werewolf so. He stepped inside, getting out of the sunlight as well, closing the wooden door behind him. He sat on a stool in front of the bar and was thinking of what to drink. He was in the mood for something strong .. Maybe whisky or something, but then again, he didn't wan'na get drunk aldready. He wasn't that much of a party guy, though he knew how to have his fun.

"Oh, I'll just have a plain butterbeer."

He finally pointed at the the butterbeer bottle and looked around the bar. He had come in this pub his fairshare of times, and it was the first time he had seen this man. He had black hair and beard, and was quite tall and musculated. Perhaps new management, or just a new bartender? He looked around and finally put his hands on the balcony.

"So, you new here?"
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 7:58 pm

"Yes i am new here. I've been away for quite some time and i finally came back. It's wonderful to be back here." Oded said as he handed the gentlemen his butterbeer as he looked around. "I hadn't known that this place was up for new ownership but seeing as i loved this place when i was going to school i decided to buy it. Some things i've noticed need to be fixed but that won't be a problem seeing as the place is still in very good condition."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Wed May 02, 2012 8:23 pm

"Yeah, It's the first time I see you around here , but hope you do a great job with maintaining The Leaky Cauldron, and hopefully you can get everything restored and off to a great start."

Chris grabbed the buterbeer carefully and lifted the cup to his lips, which parted and took the fluid inside his body. He was still wondering himself if the man was a vampire and he would eventually break the Ice and ask that to the men. He took another sip and looked around. He remembered some good times he had in here, right after he graduated, a little party that he and his friends threw in here, oh the commotion that happened that night. Some conflicts and such, but nothing he and his close friends couldn't handle. He wasn't a werewolf by that time, and it was always slightly good to remember those times. Though that now he didn't really mind that much beeing a werewolf, it was something he had just to learn to live with and so he did.

"So .. I saw you beeing real carefull with the sun. You a vampire?"

He asked, in a calm tone, taking another sip of the buterbeer, putting it down after.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Oded laughed softly and said, "Yes i'm a vampire. I was bitten in my seventh year at Hogwarts, I was out too late one night and he grabbed me from behind biting me. I still have the scar from where he bit me, i think he thought i was dead because he said something that i didn't expect him to. He sounded frightened and he took off but i was still alive but just barely. A wizard found me and took me to St. Mungos Hospital to get help and so that i wouldn't technically 'die'."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Wed May 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Chris looked at the men, receiving the answer he was hoping for. His carefullness for not coming outside, the hoods and such, it was pretty obvious. He wasn't a professional deceiver of these type of things but hey, he was a werewolf , so , he was getting better at discovering these things.

"I know that feeling. I've been an Auror for just 2 and a half years, and I've aldready got my fair share of punishment for my life, unless someone finds the cure for Lycantrophy. I was out trying to capture this guy and bam, he turned me into a werewolf. It's not that bad now, as long as I take my Wolfsbane Potion, I can control myself. But if I don't, oh boy, I get a temper."

Chris laughed, and finished his butterbeer. He looked up and then down. He remembered the night he got bitten. Damn ''full moon'' he cursed inside his mind, questioning himself how his life would be without this thing.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Oded smiled and said. "When they find a cure for Lycantrophy let's hope they can find one for Vampirism as well. I would love to not have to survive on blood on a daily basis but it is something i guess i will have to live with until then." He grabbed something out of his satchel that was a hard plastic and darkly colored water bottle. Oded smiled softly and then put it in the fridge beneath the bar to stay cold, he then sat down on the bar stool and sighed softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Thu May 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Chris could understand everything he felt. Yeah he wasn't a vampire, but he was a werewolf, and they were both cursed with these things. He hopped that when they found a cure for Lycantrophy , they would find one for Vampirism as well, since many of the vampires that existed didn't have the chance to pick becoming one or not, they were just turned. The same thing happened with himself, and apparently the men as well. Chris saw the small vile with a dark red colour be put away in the fridge. He presumed it was blood. He yawned a little, kind'of tired from all the trips he had taken.

"Pardon my impoliteness. I'm Christopher, but most people call me Chris. Pleasure."

He said, as he put on a small smile on his face reaching his hand over the counter to shake the men's hand as a form of greeting.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top