Potions class 1 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potions class 1 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potions class 1

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions class 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Potions class 1

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 am

Ginevra looked back at Andrian when she heard him say the drink looked good and wrinkled her nose.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Andrian looked at his body, and sniffed his armpit, which still had the same odour he had on his normal body "Ah! Crap i forgot!" Andrian exclaimated looking over under his shirt staring at it then stopped
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Emily giggled at Andrian's actions "Oh Andrian!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:53 pm

Andrian looked at the time, hoping that it was an hour already, "I think i should of chosen a boy as a partner" Andrian mummered to himself now feeling uneasy now being a girl and not a boy at the momment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:47 pm

"Good good, 5 points to Gryffindor" Darren said reluctantly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Zoe decided to wait and watch Andrain and see how he like being a girl. Once his transformation was complete she turned back to the table. There sat the second glass with the potion in it. She took the hair that she had gotten from him and added it to the glass. "Well here goes nothing." She took a big gulp. "Not bad Andrian, not bad at all." Suddenly Zoe could feel the change begin. After only a few moments, Zoe looked down at what was suppose to be her hands on the table to only see Andrain's hands. "Oh, wow, it worked." But once she looked down at her clothes the smile left her face. "Oh now, my clothes, they will never fit again." It was very different being in a guys body than her own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 am

Andrian laughed in a girlish voice, and cleared his throat "Ech!" Andrian said in his normal voice now annoyed that his voice was now girlish since he had drunk that potion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:39 am

Zoe turned her attention toward her partner, but instead of seeing Andrian she saw herself. "Now talk about weird." Zoe said in a voice that resembled hers but had a note of huskyness to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Andrian laughed and twirled his black hair, admiring her black long hair "I like your hair" Andrian said looking at the hair with interest and looked at her hands as well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Zoe couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks I liked my hair to. Your's is nice but too short. But then agian I am a dude." Zoe ran her hand through his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top