Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Losing sanity means losing hope

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 4 Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 am

Lily looked at Subastian and smiled. "I always be there for you Bastian, even after the sickness is gone."said Lily softly. Lily shook her head. "No... Bastian no, I won't let you do that."said Lily softly but weakly as her brown eyes looked into his eyes. "You need to just as bad as I do Bastain, I couldn't bare losing you."said Lily truthfully. "I won't lose you Bastian, I just won't!"said Lily softly as tears she held back tears that were forming in her eyes. Lily was a very emotional person, but Subastian was just to sweet to her, and losing him would crush her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 4 Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 am

Subastian wiped away her tears and said, "Your not going to lose me Lily i promise you that i just want you to get better first." He hugged her "When the sickness is over we can always help each other but you will get the cure first Lily, i'm strong i can manage not getting it first. I'm not too worn out, you are so you need it more than i do. I'm stronger than i look Lily so please don't fight with me on this cause i am stubborn when it comes to things like these."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 am

Lily nodded. "Good, cause I don't want to."said Lily softly as she looked at him with tears in her eyes and hugged him. "Just promise you'll get it right after me, don't wait unti;l the last moment."said Lily softly as she looked into his eyes seriously. "I know I need it Bastain, but please be there when I take."said Lily softly as she gave him a pleading look. As she felt her strength leaving her she looked at Subastian weakly and she let out a series of cough into her hanky that Subastian gave her. "I'll never leave you Bastian no matter what happens."said Lily softly but weakly. As she said that she fainted due to her strength fianlly leaving her small body at last.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 am

Subastian caught Lily before she ever hit the floor and sighed then whispered, "I will be there when you get the cure Lily i promise you this. Right now we need to get back to the common room so you can sleep soundly in your bed." He crouched to where he could pick up Lily and then stood up using every ounce of strength he had. Subastian then began walking slowly down the steps of the Astronomy tower towards Ravenclaw's common room. He had to stop a few times and hid with Lily because he saw a teacher here and there but no one stopped him as he walked to the common room. He walked into the common room finally after nearly getting caught by Flitch's Cat Miss Norris.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 am

After a few minutes Lily woke-up and his arms and looked weakly around her realizing they were no longer in the tower. "Bastian, your going to lose your strength carrying me."said Lily softly but weakly as she looked up at him. Lily didn't want him losing his strength because he was carrying her back to the common room. Although she was sure she couldn't walk let alone stand for it took every once of enegry just to talk to him. "I'm sorry if I'm being such a pain Bastian, I'm usually not like this."said Lily softly as she rest her head against his chest.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 am

"It's ok Lily just rest your not heavy, but there is one issue. Boys aren't allowed in the girls dorm we can only go into our own. I know you don't have the strength to stand Lily or do anything I'm just wondering where you can stay until you get your strength back." Subastian said as he put her on the couch in the common room and sat down next to her trying to think of where she could sleep for the night.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 am

"I'll just sleep here on the couch for the night, I seen alot of other people do it."said Lily softly shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "Besides, I think these couches have pull out beds if I'm not mistaken."said Lily softly but weakly. "Don't worry Bastian, I'll be fine I promise."said Lily softly as she looked at him weakly as she let out a small cough. "I'll probably have my strength back in the morning, if I don't then oh well."said Lilky softly as she winced as she tried to push herself up on the couch. "If I can sleep on the couch, don't leave me until I fall asleep promise?"Lily asked him softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 pm

"I have never seen these things pull out into beds but I won't leave you out here in the common room to sleep by yourself. I'll stay out here with you since i'm already sitting down i don't feel like moving." Subastian said laughing softly. He picked her up from where he was sitting so she could sit up more on the couch, he smiled at her. "Better? Or do you need to sit up more?" He asked looking at her curiously.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Lily shrugged. "I don't know, I just heard that there was I don't know if there is or not."said Lily softly but in a weak voice. Lily smiled and chuckled when he said he'll stay down here with her seeing how he didn't feel like moving. "Thankyou Bastian."said Lily softly as she kissed him softly on the cheek and then gave him a hug before pulling away. Lily nodded when he asked if that was better. "No that's better."said Lily softly as she wrapped her blanket around her. As she felt her eyes closing she shook herself awake for she didn't want to falls asleep but she knew she had to.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

"Good get some rest Lily i won't leave i'm comfortable here." Subastian laid back more on the couch smiling when she hugged him. "Let's get some sleep before we have to get up again for class." His eyes began drooping as he waited until Lily went to sleep. He looked in the fire in the fireplace which was soon going to go out but he didn't mind as he began drifting away again towards sleep.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top