Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Losing sanity means losing hope

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 3 Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Lily nodded. "I know what you mean, it takes every once of energy that I have just to get out of bed!"said Lily sighing. Lily froze as he mentioned St. Mungo's for she didn't like hosptails at all they scared her. "Alot of my friends say I should of went before hand, I guess I'm to stubborn."said Lily shrugging. As she looked at the stars she sighed feeling her sickness slowly starting to slip away from her mind. "I just hope none of us die, I hear alot of people are dying from this sickness."said Lily softly. That was one of the main reason she was scared of going to St. Mungo's for she didn't want to die there.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 3 Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 pm

"I didn't want to go to some hospital for an illness that not even they can treat. There's no point in trying to get go there and then just having to stay there because they don't want you to leave." Subastian said looking at her then back up at the stars. "I'd rather be here in a bed where i know i'm not gonna be constantly monitored by doctors and nurses who don't even know what to do."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:44 am

Lily nodded. "I know that's how I feel, I either have to be really sick or at a point of almost dying before I go!"said Lily softly. "I hate being watched, it makes me feel uncomfortable."said Lily honestly as she let out a small cough iinto her handkerchief that Subastian had given her. "I'm scared to go to the hospital, I don't like needles."said Lily softly. "I know it sounds crazy, but I'm scared of hospitals."said Lily softly hoping he wouldn't laugh at her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:00 am

"There's nothing wrong with being scared of hospitals, for the longest time i was afraid of them as well. If I'm gonna die i'm going to die in my own bed not some hospital bed. Not a lot of people like needles being pricked into their skin, i know for one i don't like needles either." Subastian said stretching out his long legs to get some feeling back in them.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:19 am

"How did you get over not being scared of them?"Lily asked him softly as she looked away from the stars and at him. Lily nodded. "That's how I see it as well, if I die I want to be somewhere I know is safe."said Lily softly. "Hospitals are just plain and boring and your being watched 24/7 by nurses and healers it's just scary to me."said Lily softly. "I don't know, I have a feeling I'm getting worse by the minute but I'm scared something might happen to me."said Lily softly. "Do you ever feel like that Bastian?"Lily asked him softly as her eyes brown eyes looked at him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 am

"Yeah i feel the same way, but we're in the same house and classes. I'll look after you and make sure nothing bad happens to you Lily. I promise you this, I will protect you as much as i can and keep you from harms way. If you need anything you have but to just ask me ok?" Subastian said looking at her seriously. He hoped that he made a friend that day since he could never manage it before.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 am

Lily looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Thanks Bastian that's sweet of you."said Lily softly as she hugged him before letting him go. "How can you say so calm Bastian? I'm scared to death about this sickness."said Lily as she turned away from him and looked atthe stars. "I just wish that there was something we can do about this sickness."said Lily softly as her brown eyes sparkled in the moonight. Lily just hoped once this sickness was done, her and Subastian could live there normal lives once again sickness free but she could only hope.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:53 am

"I'm calm because i have hope that we will be fine in the end of this illness. The worst thing to do is to worry about the bad things that could happen. Stay positive and trust fate to make everything alright, you can control the outcome with something positive." Subastian said looking at her and smiled when she hugged him. "Friends don't let anything happen to the other, they protect them no matter the cost. I will protect you i swear to it."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

Lily nods. "Everything will be ok Bastian, if it's not then it's not the end."said Lily softly trying to keep hopeful and not scared to death. Lily looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Bastian I promise to protect you as well, we can protect each other."said Lily softly. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you Bastian, your a good friend to me."said Lily softly. "I know I just met you, but your turning out to be a really good friend."said Lily softly. "As long as were there for each other, nothing can bring us down."said Lily giving him a soft warm smile.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 am

"I agree Lilly, nothing can bring us down as long as we are friends. Yeah i feel the same way about you being a really good friend to me as well. If they get a cure i'll make sure that you get it before me because you need it more." Subastian said looking at her smiling telling her the truth. He knew that he could hold off as long as it took before the illness began affecting him so seriously but he knew that Lily needed the cure more.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top