Losing sanity means losing hope
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Losing sanity means losing hope Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Losing sanity means losing hope

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope Empty Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 am

It was almost midnight as Lilian crept out of the Ravenclaw common room careful not to make a sound as she headed towards the Astronomy Tower. As she tip-toed across the girls' dorm and out the Ravenclae common room she grabbed her Ravenclaw robe around her some more and continued onwards to the Astronomy tower. As she seen a prefect coming she hid in shadows until she seen the prefect round the corner. Taking her chance she ran the rest of the way up to the tower. As she reached the tower panting she laid her blanket down and laid down on top of it looking at the full moon and stars.

It was the only place Lily could escape that was peaceful and quiet and that was what she needed. Lilian couldn't help but not think about this sickness that she has, it has not only affected her but her magic making her feel useless. It wasn't because she was simply a pure-blood but it was because magic was a part of her and it was something that she was good at. Of course, she was good at sketching and designing things but magic was what kept her happy and sane and without she felt like a empty shell. Her spells were simply sloppy and even when she does simple spells they simply don't work the way she wants them to.

Lily was starting to lose hope that she would get back to her normal self, her father wouldn't eve look at her because of it. It was one thing that Lily always feared was happening, and that was disgracing her father. Sighing to herself she kept looking at the stars wishing she could just disppear with them. As she wrapped her second blanket around her she kept looking at the stars deep in thought.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 am

Subastian was walking when he saw a girl running for the astronomy tower and followed her. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and coughed into as quietly as he could. Then he went up the stairs after her then he watched her for a minute as she wrapped herself in two blankets then it hit him. "Do you have the illness too?" He asked not wanting to scare her. He was still partly in the shadows where she couldn't see his face but you could tell from his voice that he was Irish. He was wearing sweatpants and a thick hooded sweatshirt, he didn't know what to say to her but he didn't know what else to do.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 am

Lily blotted up right at the sound of the boy voice and grabbed her wand out of her robes knowing that wouldn't do her any good seeing how she sucks at doing magic. Lily pocked her wand and nodded and when he asked if she had the sickness to. "Yeah I do, and to be honest with you it's not good I can't even do simple spells without something exploding!"said Lily sighing. "Oh so rude of me I'm Lilian, Lilian D'Eath but call me Lily cause I don't like the name Lilian to serious for my taste."said Lily softly. "I'm guessing you have the sickness as well."said Lilian noticing he had a something in his hands. "You know, I maybe sick but I'm not going to hurt you!"said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 am

"I'm Subastian Haversham, I know you won't hurt me." Subastian said coming out of the shadows reveling his height. "Even if you did i couldn't defend myself, i'm practically useless without my wand that and i don't hit girls." He lifted the handkerchief to his mouth again coughing into it, wincing slightly cause his throat was raw from having coughed so many times that day. "I saw you running and i wanted to make sure you were okay." He leaned back against the railing because he was losing his energy slowly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 am

"Nice to meet you Subastian, come take a seat and look at the stars with me!'said Lily softly as she let out a small cough. Lily nods. "I know how you feel, I have my wand but ti's pretty much use less seeing how I can't do magic."said Lily softly. Lily looked at him and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, thankyou for asking I just needed to get away from the noise and stuff you know."said Lily softly but weakly. Lily was losing engery fast there wasn't much strength in her left. She was surprise that she had enough enegry to make it here, but she doubts she'll make it back for she's to weak.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 am

Subastian smiled at her invitation to sit down and look at the stars with her, he sat down and sighed softly. Damon started to conserve his energy because it looked like Lilian wouldn't have enough to make it back to her dorm. "Yeah i know what you mean. I was off taking my usual walk, it makes me sleep better at night when i do, the ghosts know i do but don't say anything." He said leaning his head back against the wall looking up at the stars. "There's a lot of them up there, it's amazing that there are so many."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 am

Lily turned to look at him and nodded. "Yeah I think it's the same for me, I come here almost every night just to think and get away from things."said Lily softly. Looking back at the stars she smiled at his comment. "I know, it never cease to amaze me how many they are."said Lily softly as her eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "I love looking at the stars, wondering how something so beautiful can be a million miles away."said Lily softly but in a weak voice. As she let out a small cough she shivered and brought her blanket closer to her trying to keep herself warm. "Stupid sickness."said Lily to herself but she was sure Subastian could hear her seeing how he was near her.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Subastian saw her shiver then he got up taking off one of his sweatshirts handing it to her. "Here wear this it will keep you warm. Don't worry about me i'll be fine with one less sweatshirt, you need it more than i do." He smiled softly at her and then looked up at the stars. "Yeah but there are plenty of beautiful things here that are close enough for us to look at. Like there's the gardens that i used to see in Ireland that would bloom so beautiful that not even a picture of them did them justice. Then there's the ocean the way the sun hits it when it's going down is amazing there's no describing it. There's so many beautiful things so close to us that it is impossible for us not to notice when it's looking us right in the face."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

As she took his sweatshirt she put on and give him a soft warm smile. "Thankyou Subastian."said Lily softly as she put it on. Lily looked at him and nodded. "I never been to Ireland, but from I hear it's really beautiful any time of the year."said Lily softly. "I love looking at the sunset when it hits the ocean it's so beautiful and claming."said Lily softly. "When I went to Hawaii with my family last summer it was one of the most beautiful places I ever seen."said Lily softly. "I sketched so many things there, maybe I can show you them sometime."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 am

"Your welcome Lily. Yeah Ireland is wonderful all year round but I like it best in spring, when everything is coming back into bloom. It's like the trees, flowers, and animals are more alive during this time. I've never been to Hawaii the furthest i have ever gone is England and Scotland but no further than that. My siblings aren't allowed to travel that far anymore cause they get in trouble with my mother too much." Subastian said smiling to himself as he stretched slowly. "I would love to see your sketches, I'm a horrible drawer but I take very good pictures. In Ireland at my home i have several of my pictures hanging on the walls."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum