Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Losing sanity means losing hope

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 am

Lily nodded. "I would love to go there, maybe I can go there during the summer time or something."said Lily softly as she let out a small cough. Lily looked at him understanding what he meant for she had siblings that acted up as well but she wasn't going to mention any names. "I would love to see the pictures, if you don't mind showing me of course."said Lily softly. As she wrapped up un her blanket she looked at him and sighed. "Are you sure your going to be ok?"Lily asked him softly as her brown eyes looked at him with concern in them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Losing sanity means losing hope - Page 2 Empty Re: Losing sanity means losing hope

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm

"I'm fine Lily, just the illness that seems to never go away. I hope they find something to cure it once and for all. I recieved a letter from my mother telling me that the illness has shown it's face on our doorstep. My siblings have it as well as my father but my mom is immune, she told me that my father was fading fast and that he wouldn't be able to last much longer without a cure." Subastian said looking down towards the grounds trying very hard to not show too much emotion. "He's been sick for a while and I'm usually the one who looks after the younger ones so my mom can help him get better. I think that the illness will claim him though because he may be a strong man but the illness is stronger than him."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Lily nodded. "Ok, I was just making sure you were ok."said Lily softly as she went back to looking at the stars and sighed. Lily looked at him and frowned. "I'm sorry Bastian."said Lily softly as she turned to look at him and gave him a hug. Lily hoped he didn't think she was odd, Lily always gave people hugs in hope to make them know she was there and to make them feel better. Alot of people say Lily can be cold hearted at times, but other times she could have a heart made of gold. "I don't know how my family is, were all pure-bloods I just hope my siblings don't have it."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

"Thanks, It's okay, it has been a while since i have seen him not sick. I hope that your family is well and safe from the illness. I'm half blood, which probably kept my mother from getting the illness is the fact that she's a muggle and not a witch." Subastian said softly looking at Lily smiling softly. "Everything will be fine and my dad always told me that if he was going to pass on, he would be kicking a screaming the whole way."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Lily nodded. "So do I, I can't bare to see them in pain I'm to close to them."said Lily thinking about her siblings having the sickness it made her shiver. Lily nodded. "I wish I knew who my mother was, she left two weeks after I was born."said Lily softly. Lily chuckled at Subastian comment about his father. "Sounds like he's a pretty funny guy."said Lily smiling. As she let out a small cough that lead to a series of coughing she winced at the pain that was in her raw thoart. "I feel horrible, this is probably the worse I ever felt in my life!"said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yeah me too, i have some water here if you'd like some it's cold so it will soothe the rawness in your throat." Subastian said pulling out a large bottle of water from his hoodie pocket then passed it to her so that she could take a drink, "Luckily for me that someone i know tricked the bottle so it refills itself with water when it gets too low. Yeah my dad is a funny guy no matter how sick he gets he always manages to make a joke out of everything."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Lily took the water and took a drink of it as she felt the water smoothe her raw itchy dry thoart. "Ah... that's some what better, thankyou Bastian."said Lily softly. "I wish my father was that way, he's way to serious for his own good at times."said Lily softly. As she felt another cough coming she winced and started coughing for a few minutes before she stopped feeling her body ache all over. "I wish they knew what this sickness was that way we could get better."said Lily softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yeah i know it sucks but sometimes it helps when you don't wanna talk in class. Your welcome, sometimes water helps but not always." Subastian said pulling out another handkerchief and handing it to her so she could use it. "You can keep it i have plenty, it's better coughing into these than your clothes cause people will give you a look that says stay away from me. The sooner they cure it the better off we will be in the end."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Lily nodded. "Yeah that's true, water helps alot of things."said Lily softly as she took another drink of it feeling the rawness of her thoart heal alittle. As she took the handkerchief she gave him a weak smile. "Thankyou Bastain, your a sweet guy for offering me all this stuff."said Lily softly. "I wonder how sick the school as to get before they cancel classes?"Lily asked him softly. Classes were still going on, but more and more students were getting sicker by the minute. Lily sighed and curled up in the blanket looking at Subastian for a minute and then back at the stars. "You might want to try laying down, it does help your body."said Lily softly to him.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

"It's not a problem at all, laying down doesn't help me but i'll just sit down." Subastian slid down the wall of the tower and sighed when he was finally sitting. "That would save me a lot of struggle when trying to go to class everyday, i can barely get out of bed as it is. I think one of us has to get sent to St. Mungos before they shut down classes." He looked up at the stars and trying to take his mind off how exhausted he was from the sickness.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top