MoM vs. James Roland - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MoM vs. James Roland - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MoM vs. James Roland

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MoM vs. James Roland - Page 6 Empty Re: MoM vs. James Roland

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 am

"You're welcome. Its not the first time a Lupin and a Potter disagreed, and it probably won't be the last," Khaat smiled, choosing a seat on the sofa in her office. She took a sip of her tea and sighed, de-stressing. "Quidditch. I envy people who can fly that well. I never could fly well enough to join the house team. Just not one of my strong suits. I suppose I might be able to stay on a broom long enough to try to outfly someone at wandpoint, but thats about it. Can't say that I even know where my old broom is. I'm betting it was someplace in my parents' house before most of the house burned down a couple months ago."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22661
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 am

Jess couldn't help but let his face reflect the fury he felt as Khaat chose to completely ignore his calls, rather than provide a proper answer to his question - how could the prosecution hope to maintain a proper case when they refused to answer any question led by the courts.

Still, he couldn't revert the decision of the chief warlock, though he had a fair idea as to what his next course of action was. As Jack stood to leave the room with Khaat, Jess knew that she didn't have much of a choice in the matter, but he couldn't stop a hurt look crossing his face briefly as she rose to leave.

Finally, he shook his head and placed his papers in a briefcase which he quickly vanished, before leaving the courtroom.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 am

Jack grinned. "They both seem pretty good at that," she said, referring to the temperamental tendencies of both the Potters and the Lupins. It was a little thing she had observed- well, that everything who had ever been within earshot of one had observed. She again lifted the mug of almond tea to her lips and drank, keeping her lips tight, as she was not accustomed to the sweet tang that the tea offered. She was used to soothing soda.

Khaat mentioned Quidditch and Jack remembered her earlier feelings of inferiority and felt the need to prove herself somehow. “I actually got scouted by a profession team. Falmouth Falcons.” She was not fishing for compliments, she was just trying to prove her adequacy, something she rarely she felt she had to do. At the news of Khaat’s parent’s house, she said, “Oh no, I’m sorry.”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top