Is James Roland Misleading Our World?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is James Roland Misleading Our World? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is James Roland Misleading Our World?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is James Roland Misleading Our World? Empty Is James Roland Misleading Our World?

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Dear Witches and Wizards,

I find it is time to write a letter to you all. I must admit, I find myself a bit amused to see that I am one of the top wanted in the wizarding world. It shows just how far our world has fallen.

Let me answer this unequivocally that all allegations of illegal doing against me or against our true Minister of Magic are utterly false. As the Chief Warlock, it has been my job to know what our wizarding laws say and don't say.

The truth of the matter is that on the day in question when Gellert Grindlewald walked into the Ministry of Magic, I was out of the building. Truth be told, I was giving birth to my children, and my father was with me in the delivery room at St. Mungo's. He had applied for a leave of absence to assist me. We had expected twins and found we had an unexpected third child--triplets. I had applied for maternity leave, as is permitted under our laws, and had filed the appropriate forms. Jess Potter had been named Acting Chief Warlock in my place. My father applied for a very brief leave of absence, and the forms were filed appropriately in the ministry. We have retained copies of those forms for our own records.

Because my father dared to walk out of the ministry office for a few short days to be with his family, as is permitted under our laws and policies, Gellert Grindlewald and his lackies have stolen what does not belong to them.

It is high time England's magical world awakened to how brainwashed they have become to the crafty wiles of the most evil wizard since Voldemort. So many brilliant witches and wizards have allowed themselves to be lured away from the truth by Grindlewald's propaganda artist, James Roland. Do not be fooled! Parents, ask yourselves what have you heard from your children from behind the castle walls of Hogwarts? How positive has it been? Or have you heard either negative or found it strange that perhaps you've heard nothng at all?

And what about all of the magical creatures and witches and wizards that are going missing? Are any of them friends and neighbors? Or relatives? What explanation have you heard?

I understand I am being demanded to appear in my own court to face a battalion of dark arts practitioners. Just for the record, I will not participate in any such farce. Mr. Majere claims to be the Chief Warlock. That, in fact, is a violation of our laws. I remain, legally, Chief Warlock, and Jess Potter legally remains Acting Chief Warlock during my absence. I am more than willing to help to fight for our freedom but I will not assist dark arts practitioners to continue breaking our laws.

I welcome the opportunity to stand toe to toe with that vile wizard who has turned our world upside down, and I welcome all of you who decide to muster up the courage to stand for what has always been true and right and good in our world.

Khaat Lupin
Chief Warlock

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top