The Darling Mansion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Darling Mansion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Darling Mansion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Darling Mansion Empty The Darling Mansion

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 am

Ah... home sweet home at last! that's what James thought as he came through the doors of his his house he loved so much. It been ages since he been home, well... not ages but ever since he left for Hogwarts which been awhile. Don't get him wrong he loved Hogwarts but it was sometimes good to come home for awhile. As he gotten out his wand he flicked it as his trunk went up to his room. As he seen Andrew coming downstairs shaking his head he let out alittle smile a shrug. "Oh come on like you never done it!"said James.

James was glad to see his older brother Andrew it been awhile since he saw him or his sister Leslie. "Where's Leslie at? I haven't seen her or you in ages!"said James feeling bad about the fact he haven't seen his siblings in ages. But being a seventh year was tough which didn't leave him with much time in his day. Of course he wrote to home almost everyday but it wasn't enough the only person he had left was his siblings and his father. Although Leslie looked just like there mother so when he seen her it was like he was looking at their mother.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

The Darling Mansion Empty Re: The Darling Mansion

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Leaving her house these days was the hardest thing that she could do. Her children where sick and getting worse. But that didn't mean that she could ignore her friends and family because of it. Today the kids where doing better and her father had them for the day so that she could go out and be with her friends. So Sammy took a shower, hoped into a black and white dress with some white high heels and a white purse. She put her hair up in a pony tail and headed out the door. Sammy felt like driving in her car today. Once in the car she took a deep breath and decided to head for James's house. She hadn't seen him in a month and she knew that he would have some questions just like Sophia and Hitame did.

Finally Sammy reached his house. She had never been there before so she had to use her GPS system. She turned it off, popped it in the glove compartment then got out of the car locked it up and headed for the door. She reached the door and knocked on it a couple of times. She waited for some one to answer the door, while the wind played with her hair and dress.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 pm

James was in the weight room lifting weights as he heard the doorbell ring. As he looked at the clock he wondered who could be here at this time of the night. Not thinking about putting a shirt on he walked towards the door and opened it surprised to see who was at the door. He haven't seen her in a month and he really missed holding her and seeing her. "Sammy is that you?"James asked her not believing it was really her that he was seeing. Not caring if he didn't have a shirt on all he cared about was that he was finally seeing his beautiful girlfriend again.

It been to long in James opinion he missed holding her in his arms and her sweet kisses that she always gave him. As he seen that she was close to tears James wrapped her in his arms letting her know that he was here for her. Although he doesn't know what's going on, he hated seeing Samantha cry or even about to cry cause it hurted him.

James look
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 pm

When James answered the door with only some pants on and no shirt, Sammy didn't care. Sammy only cared that he was surprised and happy to see her. She had been afraid that he was going to be mad at her for being away from him for so long. Once she was being hugged by him, she couldn't help but to break down and cry. Sammy's legs gave out and she was limping in his arms now. Tears where streaming down her face and she was grabbing on to him tightly, maybe a little to tightly. Sometimes Sammy could forget that she had more strength then some people since she was a vampire.

Finally Sammy looked up into his eyes. "Can I come in?" Sammy asked him wondering if there where to many people in side and that was why he hadn't asked her to come in yet. So Sammy let go of him and slunk to the ground, covering her eyes and crying some more. Sammy hadn't realized how much of it she had been holding in. She knew that crying in front of her kids was a bad idea. She didn't want them to worry about her, only about themselves. For now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:27 pm

As Samantha broke down crying in his arms he simply let her cry on his chest for he didn't mind at all one bit. "Sh... Sammy, it'll be ok."said James softly as he stroked her hair trying to make her calm down which usually worked. As she seen her fall but still holding onto him James scooped her into his arms and carried her over towards his couch and sat down with her in his arms. James looked around for his wand and found it on the coffee table he picked it up and flicked it at the door as it closed. "What's wrong love?"James asked her softly not seeing her like this ever.

It was crushing him to see Samantha like this, for he hated when she was so sad and upset for it wasn't her at all. The Samantha he knew was very bright and bubbly and not to mention down to earth but the Samantha in his arms was sad and depress. As he cried he held her in his arms rocking her back and forth while stroking her hair at the same time.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Samantha was happy that James brought her inside. But was feeling bad that she was reacting like this when all she wanted to do was be happy with him. Sammy finally calmed down enough to talk to him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be acting like this. I guess I was just so happy to see you that it all came out. I've been holding all my pain and worry in for a month now." Samantha said to him sitting up on the couch now. She looked into his eyes. "My kids are sick. They have been sick for a while now. It start out as just a runny nose and some sneezing. But now they have infections and fevers. I have tried to give them medicine and everything that they would do at the hospital. But nothing has been working. Then the other day I read the morning paper to find out that my kids aren't the only one that have this illness. So I figured that if my kids aren't the only ones, and the others aren't getting any help. Then what is it that I can do?" Samantha said wiping the tears from her eyes and staring into his eyes. She liked it there. She could tell that he loved her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 pm

James shook his head at her response. "No it's ok Sammy, we all have our breakdowns at times."said James softly to her. As he listened to her story his heart dropped as she told him that her kids were sick with some kind of sickness. "I read it in the paper this morning as well Sammy, I'm so sorry love."said James softly as she hugged her tightly in his arms. "Is there anything I can do?"James asked her softly as his blue eyes stared into hers with worry in them. James was really worried about her kids, although he nevered met them he knew that no child deserve to be sick like this. He knew they had to do something about this quick before it gotten worse then it already was. "Sammy love, I know you might not like this idea but we have to take them to St.Mungo's."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 am

Sammy could help but give a little smile when James said that it was ok, everyone broke down everyone once in a while. "Oh, James, your so kind to me." Sammy said to him, hugging him tightly, but not to tightly. "I'm so glade that you have, when I talked to Sophia and Hitame and her little sister, Naomi, about it they didn't know what I was talking about. Do you know anyone that has been hit with it other than my kids?" Sammy asked him wondering how close to home this sickness really was to him and her. Then he asked her if there was anything that he could do for her and she knew exactly was he could do for her. "Just hold me and never let go, please." Sammy said to him wondering how long forever was. Then he talked about taking them to St. Mungo's. "No, it's ok, Sophia looked at them the other day. I'll just have to wait and find out what she finds out. She took some samples from the kids then said she would have to look at it at the hospital." Sammy said to James feeling her tears fall on to his chest. Then she pulled away just enough to look at his chest, but not enough to get out of his embrace. Sammy took her right hand and slowly dragged her fingertips across his bare chest. She loved how fit he was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 am

"Well... of course I am love, I love you more then anything."said James giving her a soft warm smile as his blue eyes sparkled at her. James shrugged at her question"I don't know love, lets just hope not but according to the paper it seems to be going around Hogwarts."said James softly. "I just hope Leslie doesn't have it for she been coughing alot lately."said James worried about his little sister. James nodded and smiled. "Ok love, will do."said James softly as he held her in his arms. As she told him that Sophia already looked at them he sighed relief that that Sophia was taken care of it. "Good to know that we have her around, I wouldn't know what to do without her at times."said James honestly. His brother was a healer as well, so he knew he was lucky to have two people that worked for St.Mungo's. Feeling Samantha's hand run down his chest he smiled for he like how her soft cold hands felt on his chest it was smoothing and relaxing. "Don't worry love, their in good hands Sophia and the others at St. Mungo's will see what's wrong."said James softly as he kissed her softly on the forehead.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Sammy smiled up at him when he said that he loved her more than anything. "I love you too, my love." Sammy said to him hugging him deeply. "I hope you sister doesn't catch it either. I don't know her yet, but if anyone you love gets hurt that would hurt you, and anything that hurts you hurts me." Sammy said to him laying her head against his chest, feeling his skin on hers. "Sophia is my best friend. I would be dead so many times without her. I don't know what would have come of me if it wasn't for her." Sammy said smiling at the memory of first meeting Sophia. "I know that they are, sweaty, I just hate the waiting part. I guess I'll just have to keep myself busy with you." Sammy said to him lifting her head from his chest just far enough to see his chest but not to leave his arms. Sammy then looked up into his eyes, then leaned in and gave James a loving, warm kiss. Sammy never wanted this moment to leave.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top