The Lestrange Mansion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion Empty The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 am

The Lestrange Mansion Atlanta%20luxury%20mansions
(house showing off swimming pool)

The Lestrange Mansion Pugfr
(living room)

The Lestrange Mansion Bedroom2
(dining room)

The Lestrange Mansion 080609_210tvfire
(family room / home theater room)

The Lestrange Mansion Space%20boys%20bedroom2
(Keegan's room)

The Lestrange Mansion Miles_closet_wall_copy_fv8j
(Caspian room)

The Lestrange Mansion Pumpkin
(Alexia's room)

The Lestrange Mansion Baby-safari-nursery-ideas
(nursery for Madi, James and Noel)

Sophia drove up into the drive way of her house in her blue mustang and smiled at Lucas. "Well here it is, the Lestrange Mansion."said Sophia softly as she gotten ouyt and got her shopping bags. "This is the brand new Lestrange Mansion seeing how our old one was destroyed by a demon."said Sophia softly. As she gotten out her key she unlocked the door and held it opened to let him in. "So this is my house, so... what do you want to do?"Sophia asked him softly.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Lestrange Mansion Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 am

Looking outside the window, Lucas' eyes widened. "That is huge, it's beautiful, babe," Lucas complimented on the mansion to Sophia. Lucas then got out of the car, and frowned. "Demon? What happened?" Lucas asked. He also quickly took the shopping bags from Sophia, so that she didn't have to carry anything. He let Sophia enter the house first and looked around and inhaled deeply. "Well, we could have something to eat first and then go swimming," Lucas shrugged. He wasn't sure, but he definetely wanted to be here doing something with her. Lucas carried the chinese takeaway bags into the kitchen and placed them on the counter.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Sophia smiled when he told her the house was beautiful. "Thanks love, but it was daddy who brought the house as always I just helped him pick it out."said Sophia smiling. "Well... my friends Louis and Chase were over when all the sudden a demon exploded one of ours walls and knocked me hard against the wall for it I was beside the wall he exploded. Then my father came home to see the half the house was destroyed and told me and my friends to run while he fought off the demon and after that my father told me and or mother our house was destroyed."said Sophia sadly. As he took her shopping bags away from her she smiled. "Aw... thankyou love, your so sweet."said Sophia kissing his cheek. "Sounds good love, you want to go swimming outside or inside for we have two swimming pools."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:23 am

"Well, you have good taste, my love," Lucas smiled at her. "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, I am glad you're okay," Lucas said. Lucas' heart lept a bit when she kissed him on the cheek, and it never ceased to not amaze him. Every kiss seemt like the first. "I don't know, maybe inside? I don't know much about vampires and I do not want you to die..." Lucas mumbled. Lucas began to think about it and wondered if Sophia was actually 17 or not...maybe she's 130! Lucas was too embarassed to ask, and he didn't want to seem dumb or bring up any sensitive issues. Lucas found the forks and so got the containers of food out of the shopping bags and set them as well as the forks on the dining tables and pulled a chair out for Sophia to sit first.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:47 am

"Well thankyou love, I'm glad you think so."said Sophia softly as she walked into the dining after Lucas and sat down in chair he pulled out for her. "Thankyou love."said Sophia softly as she waited for him to take his place beside her. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he doesn't want her to die. "Don't worry love I won't, but the inside pool it is then."said Sophia smiling. "If your wondering how old I am love, I am really seventeen I forgot to I can read minds."said Sophia softly. "Come on love lets eat, all this chinese food is making me hungry!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:15 am

After Sophia sat down, Lucas pushed the chair in. "You're welcome, love," Lucas kissed her forehead. Lucas then quickly sat down beside her and opened the chinese food containers and the aroma went up his nose which made him hungry. He opened all the containers, picked up a fork and began to eat out of one container. He swallowed and grinned at her. "Alright then, and thanks for the reassurace," Lucas smiled at her. Lucas then gulped. "Oh then I should be careful what I think about!" Lucas exclaimed and chuckled. But he never thought of anything bad, so it really shouldn't scare him as long as he doesn't think about what he's gotten her for birthday presents or christmas presents in the future. "Thanks for telling me that," Lucas winked at her.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 am

Sophia shook her head and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "No it's ok love, you wanted to know which is fine."said Sophia softly. Opening a box she took a fork and started eating the chinese food without making a mess or a pig out of herself. "Mmm...this is really good love, it been awhile since I had chinese food."said Sophia honestly. "Oh your welcome love, don't worry it's not a vampire gift thing I actually learned how to be a Leglimens as well as an animagus."said Sophia softly. "I can also talk to animals, which I gotten from my father and I had it since I was a little girl."said Sophia softly.

"Lucas love don't worry, I'm like a open book you can ask me anything I won't get mad I promise."said Sophia softly. After eating for awhile looked at the empty boxes on the table and laughed her tinkling bell laugh . "Well that was good love, I'm full now."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh once again and then look at Lucas and smiled. "So ready for a nice swim?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile as she locked hands with him. "If you are, I'll go upstairs to my room and change by the way, if you want to know where the bathroom at there's one down the hall or one upstairs across from my room upstairs."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 am

Lucas quickly finished his chinese dish and rubbed his stomach when he did. "I have chinese at least once a week, it's like a craving that must be fulfilled," Lucas admitted. Lucas could only change eye colours and know how to use a wand. He didn't have anything else like leglimens or animagus or anything and neither did his sister. "Wow, I only know how to use a wand...oh and fly with a broom.." Lucas shrugged, embarassed.

"Yes, a swim would be nice," Lucas agreed. "Alright, I'll be right out," Lucas whispered. Lucas got up and locked hands with Sophia and grinned at her. He quickly gave Sophia kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom down stairs, across the hall. He entered the bathroom and took off all his clothing except his underwear. He didn't have any of his swimmers...but the underwear can be treated the same, though, right? He exited the bathroom and found the indoor pool and jumped in and began to float on his back, with his eyes closed, waiting for Sophia.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:10 am

"Well perhaps you have to take me out for chinese food more often?"said Sophia in a teasing voice and then gave him a soft warm smile. "I'm kidding you don't have to love, but it would be lovely if you did."said Sophia softly. "Don't worry love, you can always learn how to be any of those things for the ministry teaches them all the time."said Sophia smiling. "Don't feel embrassed love, there's tons of wizards and witches that can't do nothing but magic at lease your eyes changes colors not many people have that ability!'said Sophia softly. "I love you for who you are, not for what others want you to be."said Sophia softly.

Sophia smiled when he said a nice swim would be nice and then gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom downstairs. Smiling and shaking her head Sophia went upstairs to get into a bikini to go swimming in. Rummaging through her drawere she found two of her favorites bikinis and looked at them deciding which one to pick. Deciding on the black one she changed from her normal clothes to her bikini and headed downstairs towards the indoor pool. As she seen Lucas floating on his back she smiled and laughed at him. "Having fun already without me are we?"Sophia asked him crossing her arms.

http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/demi_lovato_bikini_mexico_005-400x600.jpg
^Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 am

"Of course I will take you anywhere you like," Lucas smiled. Lucas' eyes changed to pink just before he left to change, knowing he doesn't have to change who he is for anyone and that she loves him for who he is and that's all that matters to her. Was he the luckiest guy in the world or what, Lucas thought and just realized that Sophia probably would've read that in his mind, but he didn't care, in fact he wanted her to know.

Lucas quickly opened his eyes and got ouf of his floating position and just stood, kind of in the pool. "Jump in love," Lucas encouraged. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in a bikini. "By the way, you're look gorgeous, babe," Lucas complimented. He couldn't wait to play with her in the pool, he felt too excited and blood rushed through him, making him so happy.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top