Granger Mansion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Granger Mansion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Granger Mansion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Granger Mansion Empty Granger Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 10, 2011 5:19 am

Granger Mansion PicAwardPerfectScore
(back view of house)
Granger Mansion Clive-christian-kitchen-2
(kitchen)
Granger Mansion Pugfr
(living room)
Granger Mansion 2chxh06
(dining room)
Granger Mansion BASEMENT-4-1x
(home theater room, game room, wet bar)
Granger Mansion Brian+j+mccarthy
(Nikki's Room)
Granger Mansion Cd58292584efa5d9_modern-indoor-pool-design-3.xxlarge
(Indoor pool and hot tub)
Granger Mansion Compo_mas_bed
(Sophia's room)
Granger Mansion 103019
(alexia's room)
Granger Mansion Baby-nursery-painting-ideas
(Noel's Room)
Granger Mansion Space%20boys%20bedroom2
(Keegan's room)
Granger Mansion Perfect-boys-bedroom-design-1-585x400
(Caspian room)

Sophia walked into her new house and smiled for it was a brand new house and brand new stasrt for her. She sold the old Lestrange house for it had to many bad memories for that she didn't want to see anymore. As she walked around looking at the place she was surprise at how big it was, it was like she lived in a castle all over again. "Well better get started unpacking things."Sophia thought to herself as she looked at the empty living room that would soon have funiture in it soon. "Maybe I can have some help, or maybe do some of it by magic."said Sophia to herself.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Granger Mansion Empty Re: Granger Mansion

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 am

Andrian heard that Sophia moved into a new mansion because her old mansion gave her too many bad memories. He couldn't blame her, he remembered what it was like in Bell's mansion all the memories he shared with her. Andrian couldn't live at the place without remember that moment he had. It brought him so much pain just thinking about it ever since she left. But Andrian was happy now, he was with Sophia now and he loves her. He always had and now he was with her he knew everything was going to be okay. No offence, but he was much more happier with Sophia. He knew when he was with her the spark between them were stronger then when he was with Belle. She always been the one.

Andrian appriated outside Sophia new mansion, standing in front of her doorstep. As he waited he thought of the last time he went to Sophia Mansion, he found a injured man laying on the floor of her house. So he brang his healing toolbox as a joke to Sophia. He thought it'd be funny to show up as that. "Hello anybody home or do I need to break in?" called out Andrian, knocking on the door and waited patiently.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 am

"I'm coming!"Sophia called out as she ran through the house to the front door and smiled as she it was Andrian. "Hey love, I was just getting some stuff unpacked please come in and no you don't need your healing toolobox there's no one injured here!"said Sophia softly as she noticed he had his healing toolbox and rolled her eyes playfully at him and then kissed him softly on the lips. "So what do you think love? I know it looks empty now, but once I get everything moved in it'll look good."said Sophia softly. "I also have a guess room and my room if you ever want to stay over."said Sophia winking at him and then laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "I was about to fix some lunch do you want anything?"Sophia asked him softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You know your more and welcome to stay here if you like, I'm sure the kids would love to have you here more often."said Sophia softly. "There not home right now, there at school so we have the house to ourselves."said Sophia softy. Sophia was happy she was with him for Andrian knew her better then she knew herself and they were just meant to be. Sophia looked at herself and rolled her eyes. "Ugh... I look horrible, I'm sweaty, hot and not mention I'm not my beautiful self."said Sophia not liking how she looked. "You on the other hand look very handsome as always."said Sophia softly kissing his cheek.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 10, 2011 8:40 am

Andrian laughed when Sophia told him that no one is injured here. "Are you "Sure?" said Andrian, jokingly, holding the tool boxs up and looking at her as if he was suspicious. Andrian laughed and put the toolbox down on the side of the house and kissed her back on the lips. "I think it looks horrible," he joked, putting both hands on his hip as he looked around her new mansion. "I don't like it," he added, trying his hardest not to laugh. Then he looked at her and bursted out laughing and bent down to hug her. "I'm kidding, it looks beautiful Sophia.

Andrian liked the house it looked nice, very classy exactly how Sophia likes it. He chuckled when she spoke about the guest room and her room. "Which room is mine, i hope your not planning to make me sleep in the guest room," spoke Andrian, chuckling. "Sure," said Andrian, wrapping his arm around her waist and looked down at. "I always love your cooking."

The longue looks great," he pointed at the window and the fireplace in the lounge room. "Do you need help, i'm more then happy to help," he looked at her. He couldn't help but rise an eyebrows as she mention their kids. He felt a smile smearing onto his face, he almost forgot how much he missed them; he couldn't wait to see them again. "Well, I look forward to see them again," he grinned. Then he looked at her and waved a wand at her to clean her up a bit. "There you go," he said, smiling when she said she looked horrible and sweaty. "Although you look hotter in sweat," he joked.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 am

Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Yes I'm sure, although if you don't stop I will hurt you!"said Sophia hitting him playfully. Sophia gasped as he said it looked horrible and he didn't like it, but as he said he was joking and it looked beautiful Sophia grabbed a pillow out of a box and hit him with it. "Don't do that love, I thought you were serious!"said Sophia softly as she stopped hitting him. "Although I'm glad you like it, I honestly like it better then the old house alot more room."said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "You know which room is yours, although if your a bad boy I might have to put you in the guest room or better yet the couch."said Sophia in a teasing voice. As he said he would like some lunch for he loved his cooking chuckled and smiled. "I'll make your favorite then, and trust me I still remember."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.

Sophia nodded. "I know, I just love the lounge area it's so big and classy which is what I like."said Sophia softly. "You want to help love you can, I can always use the help Mimi is upstairs getting the kids rooms set up."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and smiled when he said he couldn't wait to see there kids. "Well... they will be home soon, but Noel is in the Nursery sleeping if you want to see her."said Sophia softly. "Thankyou love."said Sophia softly as she was back to her normal self once again. Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully at him when he said she looked hotter sweaty. "You pig."said Sophia joking around him as she started walking off towards the kitchen.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm

*NEW DAY*

It was about 8:00 in the morning as Sophia was sitting in her living room waiting for Hitame so they could start on her animagus training. But Sophia wasn't in her normal form but instead in her wolf animagus with chocolate brown eyes. Sophia knew Hitame wouldn' know that it was her for Sophia had a husky named mia around the house who looked just liked her. Sophia knew she would get a kick out of it but she hoped she wouldn't make Hitame mad. As she sat on the couch she waited patiently for Hitame and maybe Naomi to come for she was sure Naomi wanted to see this as well.

"Maybe there no morning people."Sophia thought to herself as she let out a loud bark as it ran through the house hoping to wake Hitame up. Sophia promised that she would train her and it would be a early start for that was Sophia believed if they got an early start the better she'll get it down.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Hitame groaned and opened her eyes as she heard a bark come from downstairs. She rubbed her eyes and blinked for a moment looking around, confused. The room looked completely unfamiliar to her, but she soon remembered she was in Sophia's house. She sighed and looked at the clock next to her, it read 8:05. She looked down at the floor and remembered that Sophia was going to help her with her animagus training. She jumped from the bed and landed swiftly on the floor. The impact made a loud noises that ran throughout the room and woke Naomi up. Hitame sighed, "Oh sorry Naomi." she said softly. "Why are you up so early?" Naomi asked. "Animagus training, remember?" she said. Naomi nodded annd got out of bed quickly. "I wanna go too." she said. Hitame nodded and pulled on a clean white shirt and white shorts that went over her knees. Naomi pulled on the same kind of clothes but in a light blue.

"Race ya downstairs!" Naomi said happily. "Your on!" Hitame answered and the two ran downstairs. When they reached the living room, Hitame and Naomi slowed down quickly. "Hi Mia!" Naomi said happily, running toward her, and petting her head. "Did you bark?" Hitame said a little less excidedly. She stared at her, not knowing it was Sophia, but not wanting to take any chances. Hitame still had some trust issues for some reason. Of course she trusted Sophia, but there was something about the situation that caused her to be less trusting. "Where's Sophia?" she asked softly. Naomi noticed something was wrong with Hitame, and she took a step back from her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm

As Naomi petted her head her wolf side of her took over for a minute for she was enjoying being petted on the head. As Hitame asked if she barked Sophia barked once again as she seen Mia her white husky walking into the room. Turning back into herself she looked at Hitame and Noami and smiled. "Good morning you two."said Sophia softly as she petted Mia. As she looked at Hitame she read her mind and sighed. "I know you don't trust me right now and I really don't know why."said Sophia softly. "Ok... lets begin shall we?"Sophia asked Hitame not smiling like she usually does at her.

"Every animagus is a part of us, so you have to feel it inside of you but not to much cause if you do the animal side would take over."said Sophia. "Now you need to picture yourself in your form, what it'll look like and keep that image in your head as you transform."said Sophia softly. "Watch me as I transform."said Sophia softly. As she pictured her white wolf animagus she transformed into her white wolf again and barked at Hitame and Naomi before she changed back to normal. "It's easy for me cause I been doing it since three years."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Hitame knew she was right not to get too close to her. She watched her transform back into herself and she smiled slightly. "Good morning Soph." she said softly. She looked down at Mia and sighed. "Sorry Soph. It's not you, I just still have some trust issues with being in new places." she said softly. Naomi made a slight whimpering noise and Hitame looked at her quickly. Seeing nothing wrong with her, Hitame looked back at Sophia. Naomi didn't make another noise and she sat down on the sofa. Hitame nodded. "Okay." she said looking down. This isn't the best way to start the day. she thought sadly.

Hitame listened to what Sophia said and nodded. She looked at Sophia transform again and bark at her and Naomi, then transform back. Naomi clapped quickly before sinking down into the couch. Hitame smiled and closed her eyes to try and picture what her animagus would be. After a few minutes she pictured something, a small pup. A wolf pup to be more exact. She opened her eyes quickly and smiled. "I think I know what my animagus will be." she said softly, and she knew she wouldn't be able to transform into it for a while. She glanced over at Naomi, and she saw her sister was trying to picture her animagus as well.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Sophia looked at her and nodded. "I understand, but you'll get use to it after awhile I'm sure."said Sophia softly. As she heard a wimper from Noami she whipped around to face her. "Are you ok Noami?"Sophia asdked her softly. Sophia sighed as Hitame didn't look at her. "This is going to be a long day."Sophia thought to herself sighing. Running her hands through her hair she seen Hitame close her eyes and picture her herself in her animagus form. Sophia chuckled as she seen Naomi trying to see what form her animagus form was.

Sophia nodded as Hitame said she thinks she knows what her animagus form might tbe. "Ok... keep that image in your head Hit and don't let go of."Sophia instructed softly. "When you get that image in your head and your able to transform, you will experience nothing you ever experience before trust me!"said Sophia honbestly. "I believe you'll get it down, you might be the same age I was when I got it down but I have faith you'll get it."said Sophia softly. "Ok... the first semi transformation is ALWAYS the most painful for you don't know what to do but that's why I'm here to help you and guide you on what you need to do."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top