The Darling Mansion - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Darling Mansion - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Darling Mansion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Darling Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darling Mansion

Post by Calum Fisher Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

James smiled when she told him she loved him more then anything as well. "I'm glad love, for I don't want to lose you."said James softly. The last month James thought he lost Samantha but he was glad that she found her way back to him. James nodded. "Neither do I love, but she been coughing pretty bad and she's starting to get a fever."said James sighing. "I would be nothing without Sophia or Andrew, they are what made me who I am."said James softly. "Speaking of Sophia, have you ever found out what's wrong with her? last time we seen her she was all dress in black and her eyes were black and she looked really weak."said James softly. James sighed for that was the same way Leslie was now. "All we can do is wait and hope everything is ok love."said James softly as he kissed her back on the passionately on the lips.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

"I don't want to lose you either, love." Sammy said to him, laying her head on his shoulder after kissing him. "Has your sister gone to the hospital yet?" Sammy asked him just wanting to know if anything was being done for her. Then James said that he would be nothing without his older brother Andrew and Sophia. It was nice to know that James and her had so much in common. Sammy shook her head no in reply to Jame's question about Sophia. "No acturally. I noticed the same thing about her. All dressed in black and black eyes. I asked her what was wrong but she said that she was fine. Of course I didn't buy that, so I guess the next time I see her I'll have to pry it out of her." Sammy said to James, sighing at the thought of having to wait and wait to find out what was wrong with her kids. Sammy then wrapped her arms around James. "I never want to let you go. I love you so much. If I find out that something is terrible wrong with my kids, I'll need someone to keep me from doing something to myself." Sammy said to him thinking about how much pain she would be in if she lost her kids.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 am

"You won't lose me love, I promise you that."said Andrew softly as he kissed her softly on the forehead and stroked her hair. James shook his head. "No she hasn't, but Andrew had checked her out as well and sent all her blood work to St. Mungo's."said James softly. "We might have to take her, although she's going to hate it I know how she is."said James sighing. James sighed at what she told her about Sophia. "Hm... I don't know, it's not like her to be like that, she always been a very bright girl."said James softly but honestly. James shook his head at her. "Don't think that love, there going to be fine."said James softly as he lifted her chin and kissed her softly on the lips.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am

It felt nice to feel James's lips on her forehead and his hand roaming through her hair. But Sammy didn't know how much of this unhappy talking she could take. James's sister was sick, her kids where sick, Sophia was unhappy and wouldn't say so, and Sammy just wanted everything to be good again. Sammy pulled back from James a little bit. "I'm sorry, love. I don't mean to be mean, but your not a mother, you don't have kids. You don't know what it's like to worry day in and day out about some you love undieingly. If I was to lose my kids to whatever this is, I don't know what I would do. I don't think that I would be able to continue on living. I really wish that I didn't think this. But I love my kids so much that having to deal with them being sick for this long. Images start running wild in my mind and I just want them to be ok again." Sammy said feeling a couple more tears running down her face. The images of her sick kids in bed started running through her mind again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:11 am

James nodded at what he said. "Your right Sammy love, but let me say this you don't know what's it's like to have your only sister sick and there's nothing that you can do but hope and pray that she's ok."said James softly as he held back tears. "I lost my mother because of some sickness like this, I don't want to lose my sister the same way I lost my mother I won't have it!"said James as he pulled away from her. James felt like he needed a drink right now, anything to get his mind off of everything that was happening. James wasn't angry with Samantha, he just needed to get away from all the drama that was now in his life. He couldn't lose his little sister, he just couldn't she was his baby sister and she reminded him so much of their mother it was unreal. As he looked back at Samantha he seen her crying again so he went back and hugged her. His mind was running a hundred miles an hour and it didn't stop.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 am

Sammy hugged James back, then suddenly felt a wave of nausia hit her hard. Sammy turned from James quickly, standing up and using her vampire speed to run to his bathroom. Once in the bathroom, she bent over the toilet and started vomiting. Sammy didn't want James to see her like this so she quickly shut the door, then started rinsing her mouth out. Sammy knew that he would be at the door any time now. So she face the door and spoke to James. "I'm fine. I'll be out soon." Sammy said to him, knowing that he would still be worried out her. Once she was done rinsing her mouth out, she opened the door and headed back to the living room. Sammy then sat back down on the couch hoping that James wouldn't be to mad at her. Sammy could never be mad at James for to long, so Sammy could only hope that James felt he same way. Now that Sammy was sitting down, she started feeling little aches and pains all over her body, and her nose was itchy. Sammy knew that she must have the same things that he kids have.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:24 am

James looked at her confused as she ran to the bathroom and threw up and then returned back onto the couch as nothing happened. "Are you ok love?"James asked her softly as he looked at for a second. She didn't look that she was sick but he really didn't know. He figured that maybe she got some of what her kids were getting but he was hoping that he was wrong. "Sammy love, you don't think you have what you kids have do you?"James asked her in a worried voice. If she did it was a matter of time before she gotten worse like her kids were now. James mind was running a million miles an hour and it didn't stop. As he let out a small cough he looked at Sammy and shook his head. "Don't worry love, I'm sure it was something that I had stuck in my throat."said James softly as he started coughing again. "Maybe I'm getting Leslie cold that she has."said James softly as his throat felt itchy.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 am

Sammy tried to smile at James when he asked if she was ok, but in all honesty Sammy wasn't sure if she was. Being around her kids so much, it was just a matter of time before she caught something. "I hope that I'm ok. If I get sick, who will take care of the kids for me?" Sammy said suddenly hearing James cough. "Oh, god, James no. Not you too." Sammy said starting to cry again. Sammy just wanted James to be the one person in her life that wasn't effected by all this. Sammy layed her head down in James's lap and continued to cry. Images of the kids being in pain and throwing up and coughing all day long, invaded her mind. This only made Sammy feel worse, and she started crying even harder now. But as soon as she started crying harder, Sammy could feel a tickle in her neck, and started coughing lightly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 am

James looked at softly and shook his head. "Don't worry Sammy, I'm sure Sophia will after all she's your best friend and she won't anything happen to them."said James softly. "Don't worry love, I'm fine."said James softly as he started having a coughing fit. As Sammy started crying on his lap she stroked her hair. "Sh... Sammy, everything will be ok."said James softly. Although he wasn't sure, he always kept his hopes up that it will be all better in the end. As James started having a coughing fit his body started to ache from coughing so much and his eyes started to water. He just hoped that Sophia or the others wouldn't get it for if they did they were out of luck.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top