Magical Abilities Claim - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilities Claim - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilities Claim

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilities Claim - Page 5 Empty Re: Magical Abilities Claim

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Looks pretty good, but remember that being a third year would mean he would not yet be an expert at using the ability, it would still be unpredictable.

None the less, Accepted!

Last edited by Hitamé Higurashi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Name: Amaris D'Eath
Tier: N/A
Ability Desired: Telekenisis + Apparation
A Detailed History Behind Said Ability:

Apparation:
Reaching her sixth year at Hogwarts, Amaris began to take lessons to learn apparation. Throughout the year she slowly trained and trained until she was good enough to apparate without anything happening to her. She was able to pass the test that would allow her to use the ability.

Telekenisis:
Since Amaris was a little girl she'd been able to move small objects with her mind. She didn't know that she had been the one to do that though, she'd always thought it was one of her parents using their magic or something. But one day when she got so mad at someone that she felt like she was just going to explode from the anger, a few objects around her began to levitate and move around her. She had even been able to send one of the objects hurling toward the person who had angered her. When that happened she realized that it had always been her that caused those objects to move when she was around them. Since then she's been trying to learn to control this ability and her anger so she doesn't end up hurting someone accidentally.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Apparation doesn't need to go up because post-sixth year it's not anything 'remarkable' so I'll leave that out but I will add it to the first sheet. Telekenisis looks good! Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Woo! Thanks Eli! <3
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Name: Hitamé Higurashi
Tier: N/A
Ability Desired: Empathy

Empathy:
Since Hitamé was very young, she'd always had these weird feelings that she could somehow feel whet others did. She doesn't really know if she is feeling what others are though, she sometimes thinks that it is just her own feelings that she feels. Empathy is an ability that she got from her mother, though she never knew that her mother had it, and she doesn't really know she has it either. Hitamé is just sometimes very good at knowing how others feel and how to cheer them up when they are down.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Owing to the complex nature of Empathy as a skill, I would rather say that Hitame will develop it, but does not have it yet.

See, what is empathy for us, and what the ability is, are two completely different things. Empathy the ability, whilst relating to empathy the feeling, is more about being completely immersed in another's being and mind. It's a powerful ability, and isn't really going to be apparent in a third year. I'm happy to accept on the proviso that you either don't reveal it for a few years, or that you begin work on uncovering it IC, but otherwise I'd say no.

Personally, I like the discovering IC thing the most, I'd like to see how one would learn such an ability.

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm

That's what I was planning to do Jess. Empathy is a pretty strong ability to me, for Hitame to have, but I was planning/hoping to have her discover and develop the ability IC as she gets older and the like.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

Monroe: Alright added!

As for my own ability, Khaat approved and said I could accept it!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 am

I would like to trade talking to animals to Telepathy

Name: Sophia Granger
Tier: 4
Ability Desired: Telepathy
Ever since Sophia heard about this ability she wanted to learn more about the ability. Seeing how Sophia already had Legilimency under her belt she thought being a Telepathic would increase her abilities more as not only a witch but as a Order member. Sophia started learning this ability at the age of seventeen. Sophia is still in the process of learning this ability, but she she almost got the ability down.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top