Meeting the first
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the first Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the first

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the first Empty Meeting the first

Post by Jess Potter Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 am

((Bah, i lost my first post, goddamn backspace key taking me off my page. Anyway, forgive the dodginess of this post, tis written in frustration))

Jess felt a slight chill descend on him as he entered Satan's bar, a dingy and rather awful looking bar that seemed to embody just about everything he was against, making it almost perfect for his purpose there.

He chose not, as he had originally intended, to hire out one of the private rooms upstairs, but instead to settle with a pair of tables in the bar area, in the throng of the rest of the crowd. Whilst many may have seen that as being a foolish decision, he thought it was suitable. By choosing such a location he avoided the fact that many would know something discreet was occurring. He was camouflaging himself, and his colleagues, by hiding them in the open.

He ordered a drink from the bar (No he wasn't going to drink it, but rules are rules) then chose to stand near the tables they had set up whilst he awaited the arrival of his fellows, carefully avoiding the rather clumsy feet of the other patrons.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Meeting the first Empty Re: Meeting the first

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 am

(Um Jess... This is a upscale nightclub. Just saying. I'm a little partial to this ocation xD <3)

Jack wanted to kill someone. Of all places. She was not sure what bothered her more- being forced to revisit Satan's, or being forced to watch outsiders enter this private hellhole, this small sanctuary of hers. She could not sort through feelings of abashment and jealousy. She just hoped that if Vito was attending, he would keep his thoughts to himself.

She walked in right behind Jsss Potter, and the doorman scowled at her, "Evening, Miss Dyllan," he said in a sarcastic tone. Jack felt a smirk come onto her own face. "Evening! You look pleased to see me, as always. I always mean a fun night, don't I? I bet the bartender is overjoyed."

"No he is not!" said bartender called. "Your wine or your soda?" he asked snidely.

"That wine was never my choice," Jack corrected, approaching the bar. "I'll have a Firewhiskey tonight."

He went to fetch her drink and she glanced over at her usual booth. She had never, ever, sat in a different booth in her time at Satan's. But it seemed that there was always change in the air. She took the Firewhiskey from the grouchy bartender. "I will behave tonight, promise," Jack said. He grumbled to himself. "C'mon, I'm not even the bad one." He shot her a snide look. She put her hands up defensively. "What? Oh, sod off," she said, smirking still.

It was the first time in a long time that she felt like herself.

She turned and made her way over to Jess, setting her drink on the table. "Relax, Jess, you look on edge," Jack said to him under the booming music that was always in Satan's air. A man bumped into her on his way to the dance floor, dragging a giggling woman with him. Jack said to Jess, "People come here for fun, you can't look so grumpy. And a sound barrier may be a good idea." She sat.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Silvyr hated that he was in public. It had been to long since he was able to be by himself with Leah in the world. He got to the door of Satan's and grabbed the handle, not wanting to enter. He fought his arm to budge the door but nothing came. Finally his arm gave back control and he walked inside.

The music hurt his ears already not to mention the fact that he hated having his senses cut off. He could partially see, the stench of the bar filled his nose, the music made it impossible to hear where anything was coming from.

He walked to the bar seeing that Jack and Jess were speaking to each other already. The bar tender looked at him and he ordered, "I'll have whatever the red heads having." He said pleasantly but with no facial expression. He got the drink and swirled it around in the glass. Fire whiskey, a rather hard drink. "What are you expecting Jack?" he thought to himself.

He walked towards the table scanning over every square inch of the bar from his left to right. He approached the table and took one of the seats with its back towards a near wall. It would have to do in a tight spot. People may have said there was a team up but either side could do something stupid resulting in a fight. One that was not needed or wanted in his mind.

He wanted Grindelwalds head on a stick. Until that day Death Eaters would be second in line.

He acknowledged Jess and Jack while they waited for the rest of the factions to show. It wouldn't take long for them to come he hoped. It made him wonder if they were late to a simple meeting, how long it would even take before they got a shot at Grindelwald.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 am

Naomi had been to Satan's a few times, but she tried not to frequent the br too often. For one, too many males tried to pick up on her and she hated having to go through the process of wasting her fiancee's time as he set about finding and murdering them. Also, she still had not shaken her 'celebrity' status. She had been in hiding for ahile, but she had found a brief respite when Grindelwald came into the picture.

Now, she was no longer under his protection for whatever reason. Felix had assured her no harm would come to her, but she had had to escape the Ministry hounds on a few separate occassions. She knew that this meeting was a joint meeting and it had something to do with taking Grindelwald down- problem, seeing as Felix was one of his right hand men, not that anyone here needed to know that. Naomi could keep that little secret to herself.

Her alliance was to Felix, but she was going to play good Death Eater. She walked into Satan's, a hood drawn over her head and she paid the door fee. She walked over to the bar and informed the arman in her sultry voice, "A Strawberry Daiquiri, please." The season mattered little to her, she would have her fruity drink when she pleased.

She waited at the bar for her drink and slid the coins across the bar to the man with a devious grin before heading over to the Order members. Maybe an early Death Eater would convince them to relax a little. She saw a girl who had been in her year at Hogwarts, one whom she did not like, and she sat next to her. "Gentleman," she said, pulling her hood down. "Troll," she muttered to the redhead so no one would overhear. She sipped her drink.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:52 am

(Kayso, the old Matt is dead the new Matt is taking his place and I'll explain more later xD)

Matthew walked into what he thought was a bar type thing. At least it looked kinda like a bar on the outside. The words Satan's scribbled above the door. He nodded to the doorman and entered the dark club. He looked around, his eyes adjusting to the dark. No drinking tonight, if he got started he might never stop. Sure he was a fun drunk but he thought it'd be a good idea to stay sober at his first meeting. He was taking the place of Matt Lestrange, poor bastard. He had figured he wanted to join the Order anyway so why not just replace someone. He walked up to the bartender and ordered himself a coffee.

Apparently this was supposed to be a meeting with both the Death Eaters & the Order of the Phoenix. He was up for anything really. Plus he didn't get to say anything about it and he didn't feel the need to complain. As long as nobody died it would be a good meeting. He did wonder what the leader was up to, Jess Potter I think was his name. At least it was a Potter; Potter's normally know what they're doing.

The music was loud and the lights were flashing. It was hard to focus, but when he got his coffee it was in a mug. He shook his head and asked for a "to go" cup. The bartender looked annoyed and waved his wand. He transfigured the cup into what he asked for. Matt clapped silently for him and the bartender gave him a look of annoyance. He smiled a smug smile to himself and took a sip of his coffee. He spotted a group of people and assumed they were the group. He knew what Jess Potter looked like so he'd go over when he was sure the meeting started.

The club wasn't empty, there was plenty of people dancing away. Why the Order of the Phoenix would ever hold a meeting in a place like this was beyond him. They'd barely be able to hear each other of the music. But then it'd be hard for them to be overheard by unwanted ears. Maybe Jess booked a private room, who cares. He wanted to get involved, and speak with Jess...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm

((Actually it's half bar, half dance club, I am in the half bar area, where the music will still drown out a lot of noise, but we will not be surrounded by dancers. Just clearing that up. Am short on time, but I'll reply tonight. Some more Death Eater presence would be welcome though.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 am

Jess glanced up at Jack as she set her drink down and frowned yet again, before nodding. "I suppose you're right, but I'll still hold my reservations.... still, it seems that you and I are on the same page here. That's exactly why I chose to meet here. Everyone'll expect this sort of thing to be happening in the middle of nowhere," he said, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards as he finished speaking. "Take a seat anyway, we should have a few unfamiliar faces joining us tonight," he added, pointing at one such figure as he spoke. "There's one now," he said with a grunt.

Jess nodded as the unfamiliar woman approached their table and took a seat. "Nice hood," he muttered under his breath before forcing a smile at her. "Good evening," he responded, his hands set out on the table in what he hoped would be viewed as a gesture of peace.

"And good evening my friends," He added, waving at Silvyr and Matt in turn as they entered the bar and made their way over to them. "Do you know when the rest of your fellows are going to arrive?" He added, turning to face Naomi.

Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 am

Ne'Os entered the club and made a bee line straight for the bar. He ordered a mineral water, which gave him a very nasty look from the bartender, and made his way to the table where he had spotted Jess. Ne'Os was practicing a new way to become invisible. He had a couple hours earlier he had attempted a complicated transfiguration spell that had changed his face back to the way it looked before his death. He knew if he wanted to maintain it he would have to recreate the spell every 10 hours. He walked over to the table and gave Jess a warm smile. He wondered if Jess remembered the short blond hair and the emerald green eyes that he used to have. Of course the only change would be that he didn't have fangs nor that his eyes were void black. He did however keep the beauty most vampires had.

"Jess my friend. I'm so glad to see you" he said showing his teeth with this smile. Making sure to look as friendly as possible. He then looked at the others at the table and acknowledged their existence with a simple greeting of hi's and how are you's the smiles he gave them when he spoke though severely lacked the cheer that he shown Jess. He as always made sure to have the quickest and most lethal spell one could use without a wand in mind.

((Don't know if the spell is to overpowered i looked at transfiguration in the HP universe online. I figured it would be alright as it only changed Ne'OS cosmetically and not physically although i wouldn't mind if he messed up and was permanently stuck looking underage for the rest of his life Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 am

"Knockturn? Really?" Brian sighed as he walked with Michael down the brick street.

"Shut up and just don't let anybody know who the hell you really are, Junior," Michael said, leading the way. He got to the bar and went inside. He laid a handful of galleons on the bar and bought a bottle of topshelf firewhiskey, and motioned for two glasses.

He motioned to Brian and made his way over to the table. He sat down, putting the bottle an the glasses on the table. Brian sat beside him. Michael was clearly more comfortable in this environment than Brian was, and usually Brian was comfortable almost anywhere. It seemed to make him slightly more comfortable that the man he was with looked completely criminal on the outside and that for anyone to find out he was really a good guy, the honestly did have to dig a ways to get to it.

"Evening, All," Michael said. He poured himself and Brian a drink and put the bottle back on the table. He looked at Potter. "Damn, Sirius. You look about as out of your element as this one here looks," Michael gestured towards Brian.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:23 am

Jack sat at the table, glancing over at the booth that remained on the outskirts of the room, in a shadow as the lights from the dancefloor did not quite extend to the booth. She forced her eyes away, though, because she simply could not continue to stare at it without attracting attention. She nodded to Jess, not really finding much to add. She was not a words person. She drank from her mug long and deep instead.

Silvyr entered and she tilted her head back to acknowledge him. It struck her then that she had actually been quite the busy body ever since she had been put in Azkaban. She had helped forge the alliance through Aaron and had led Silvyr into the Order. It was all rather funny, seeing as she was so unconvinved by the nobleness of her own faction.

Then the first Death Eater arrived. Naomi. Jack and Naomi had been in the same year, but Naomi had dropped out, seeing as she was too busy shagging Barker. Jack had worried for the girl with the rest of the ommunity until it was obvious that Naomi was not too worried for herself. The engagement ring on her finger was proof enough of that.

And she had always seemed a little superior.

Naomi was good with being polite to Jess but sliding an insult Jack's way. "Hostage," Jack greeted gently and she took a drink, pleased to see Naomi's cool demeanor break as her eyes flashed Jack's way. Jack glanced up and felt her insides go cold. Ne'Os had arrived, and thought he could be cordial with her. Her lips pursed as she stared back. The murderer of her cousin was not going to be so cheery if she ever got him alone.

But Jack could not deny it. Her clouded expression cleared slightly at the appearance of Michael Tremaine. Jack looked up at him and pulled a marble from her pocket, setting it on the table and resting a finger on it, communicating without speaking: she had kept his gifts and wisdom close. Always.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top