Friendship never really ends - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship never really ends - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship never really ends

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship never really ends - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendship never really ends

Post by Felix Barker Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Felix looked at Alex calmly, and frowned when the boy turned and whispered something to Miss O'Neill. Obviously he thought he was going to die or something, which was funny, because Felix had no intention on killing anyone today, he was in a good mood, why would he? When Alex turned back to him, Felix frowned at what he said again. "I'm not quite sure what you mean by cracker.. but I never said you said anything about torturing children, I am merely referring to the fact that many people think I have in the past.. and I am here to tell you that I have not.." He said frowning at him.

"And last I heard.. Seers saw the future... not the past, anything you say about the past is a mere fabrication of your own memories..." He said smiling at him and jumped back when Alex kicked at him. He held out his wand and there was a flash of light. "Mr. Jones.. I am sorry to inform you that there are guards on the way now.. unless you wish to be restrained... I suggest you calm down and speak sensibly..." Felix said holding his wand up, pointed at the ceiling, watching Alex with interest. He had a lot of fire in him, it was to bad it was trained against him, and not for him.. he could have been a valuable asset. "Mr. Jones, if you do not hand over your sword now... then I will be forced to put you into detention, and talk to your teachers about your destructive behavior.. you may end up in St. Mungo's psychiatric ward.. obviously you are under a great deal of stress.. please, just put your sword down and I can help you." Felix said calmly, watching his anger with enjoyment.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Friendship never really ends - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendship never really ends

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Alex smiled at Felix, "And last I heard.. Seers saw the future... not the past, anything you say about the past is a mere fabrication of your own memories..." Felix said, "Yeah well I'm different, why did I see Hitame, and you writing your initials on her, with a knife, you cracker ass cracker." Alex said putting his fingers on his temples. "Mr. Jones.. I am sorry to inform you that there are guards on the way now.. unless you wish to be restrained... I suggest you calm down and speak sensibly..." Felix said, "Dude, what are you talking about?" Alex said, very confused now.

"Mr. Jones, if you do not hand over your sword now... then I will be forced to put you into detention, and talk to your teachers about your destructive behavior.. you may end up in St. Mungo's psychiatric ward.. obviously you are under a great deal of stress.. please, just put your sword down and I can help you." Felix said, Alex raised an eyebrow, "What the hell are you talking about?" Alex said, "I haven't ever killed anyone or anything, I just like having it, but if it suits you well." Alex smiled pretending he was about to givee the sword to Barker, he threw it on the ground and said, "Reducto!" He said, shooting the spell and the sword was gone. "There is a charm on the sword, when ever it I try to blow it up it returns to it's hiding place. And why are you talking to me like I'm Psyco?" Alex scratched his head.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top