Friendship never really ends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship never really ends - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship never really ends

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship never really ends - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship never really ends

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 am

Rhys was startled when he said not to touch her. "Alex.." She said, staring at him in shock. "Alex come one.. I didn't.. I didn't mean to.. I mean.." Suddenly though, his sword was pointed directly at her throat and she backed off quickly. "Alex.. please you have to listen to me! Stop.. please don't.. I didn't mean.. Alex! I never meant to lead you on! You have to know that!" She exclaimed when he glared at her, his sword going away with a snap. She jumped forward and grabbed his wrist, staring up at him.

When he said he was going to go see Barker, she gasped and flung herself at the door, shutting it and standing in front of it. "I can't let you do that Alex! Alex... I'm sorry I don't.. I mean.. Alex just listen to me okay? There is no need to go throw yourself at his feet.. he won't do it right away! You don't know him! He.. plays with you.. he tortures you.. makes you do things you would never want to do... Worse yet.. if you go there.. he might take whoever you love the most.. and hurt THEM.. not kill you." She said reaching forward and grabbing his arm. "Please.. don't go there Alex! Please.. what can I do to keep you from that?"
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 am

"Alex come one.. I didn't.. I didn't mean to.. I mean.." Rhys had said. "Stop Rhys," Alex said, "Alex.. please you have to listen to me! Stop.. please don't.. I didn't mean.. Alex! I never meant to lead you on! You have to know that!" Rhys said to him, "STOP IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT! I knew from day one you didn't like me, but the moment's we shared that other day, aparently that meant nothing to you." Alex looked at her with angry, fire eyes-

"I can't let you do that Alex! Alex... I'm sorry I don't.. I mean.. Alex just listen to me okay? There is no need to go throw yourself at his feet.. he won't do it right away! You don't know him! He.. plays with you.. he tortures you.. makes you do things you would never want to do... Worse yet.. if you go there.. he might take whoever you love the most.. and hurt THEM.. not kill you." Rhys said, "Well I'll just have to kill him first," Alex said, and stabbing the part of the door right by Rhys' face. "Please.. don't go there Alex! Please.. what can I do to keep you from that?"
Rhys had said, Alex looked at her, he toned down his frown to a smile, "Nothing." He said, Alex was strong, he had learned that in Japan, he picked Rhys up like a woman taking a baby out of the crib, and put her to the side, and opened the door, "It's been a pleasure being your friend the last month, tell Sam and Lysander that it's been a pleasure knowing them too. And tell my sister, not to worry about me." Alex said, finish off with a wink, and walking out the door.

((Should we have Barker already be standing outside the door?))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:34 pm

"Sam.." Rhys said and flinched away when the sword made a loud noise against the board by her head when he stabbed it there. She whimpered and looked up at him. He was angry.. really angry. "You know... I only think of you as a friend! I didn't mean... I just liked to... I mean.." She whimpered softly and yelped when he suddenly lifted her in the air and set her to the side as easily as Sam had lifted her off the ground when she had been trying to help HIM up. What was with guys and lifting her off her feet? But he was leaving, and she quickly grabbed his arm. But as she did, she heard a voice speak up from outside the door.

----

Felix Barker...

A name people feared now a days, even if it was behind closed doors. If you had never run into Barker on a bad day, well you could say he was friendly, nice, and compassionate, he never made fun of students, he didn't make you feel bad when you got a spell wrong, and he gently poked and prodded you into learning new things. But if you caught him on a bad day.. you knew to stay out of his way. He had this toys sure, one of them being his friend Hitame, she was his toy to the point that he had even written his initials on her foot. with a knife. But he had others, he had had an enjoyable time in the Forbidden Forest not to long ago, with a boy named Sam, and a girl name Rhys. They had discovered their love for each other, and he couldn't help but feel responsible.

But suddenly he heard yelling coming from a classroom, and he slowed, listening to the voices. It was a boy and a girl, and the girl sounded familiar as she cried and tried to get a very angry boy to calm down. He smirked and was about to leave the area, when suddenly the door was flung open, and a boy stood there with a sword in his hand, fire in his eyes, and Rhys was hanging onto his sleeve. "Ah.. Mr. Jones, what a pleasant surprise... Why do you have a sword... and what is wrong Miss O'Neill.. you look like you've seen a ghost." He said softly, his eyes on the pair of them.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Alex held his sword tight, "You know... I only think of you as a friend! I didn't mean... I just liked to... I mean.." Rhys had said, "You liked to play me for a fool no? It is never about leading me on, I knew we weren't gonna end up, I actually thought you were gonna go out with Lysander, but what hurts me is you found out when you like him when I kissed you, and that you can toss out our moment's out the to the trash, don't worry about me anymore, that is only something my friends do for me. You aren't." Alex said.

Alex saw Barker standing there, he held his grip to his sword, Alex moved his arm so Rhys could lose her grip to his sleeve, he didn't care if she fell down or not, "Ah.. Mr. Jones, what a pleasant surprise... Why do you have a sword... and what is wrong Miss O'Neill.. you look like you've seen a ghost." Barker said, Alex walked closer towards him, "Like it?" Alex said, gesutring at the sword, "Made on the Island of-" Alex said spinning the sword and pointing it at Barkers throat, "Get the hell out of my way."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 pm

"Alex! I knew I liked Sam before you kissed me!" Rhys said with a gasp, glaring at him. "I knew I liked him long before that kiss alright? Me and Lysander.. we were just playing around! I thought he was funny! We get along awesome.. but me and Sam.. we got closer.. and the time in the forest..." Rhys said staring at him with shock. "I can't believe.. I know I like Sam alright? It was before we danced, and it was before we kissed that I knew that..." She said frowning at him shaking her head. What was with guys and wanting to kiss her all of a sudden? She hadn't kissed anyone, ever, until Sam.. and now she was getting kissed by Alex.. who next?!

Suddenly though.. Barker was there.. Barker.. Rhys let out a gasp and fell back slightly when Alex shook her free to his sleeve. "Alex... get back.." she whispered, eyes looking at Barker terrified. She had broken down many times in the forest, and had been tortured by this man.. this man.. man wasn't an appropriate word for him.. monster was better. No human could do that and enjoy it. Barker looked so.. calm, mostly because he knew that no one would tell his secrets, he had to much leverage.. and was to involved in the new regime.

--

Felix looked at the two with a smirk of amusement. Rhys looked terrified, good for her, a little bit of fear in your life was good for you, but Alex was something else. Felix frowned at the sword and shook his head. "I'm sorry... but I will have to confiscate that... students aren't supposed to have muggle weapons.. let alone stolen ones.." He said smiling at the boy. When the sword was trained on him however, his hand very slowly went to his pocket. "Mr. Jones... I'm afraid I will have to ask you again.. put down the sword.. or I will be forced to call some of the guards here..." He said referring to the Death Eaters that had been stationed around the school to make sure no one disobeyed the rules. "And you wouldn't want that would you? It would go on your permanent record.. I suggest we go to my office, and talk this over alright?" he asked gently, a smirk clear on his lips.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Alex looked at Rhys, "If you like him before we danced then why did you?" Alex said calmly, "Rhys.... Shut up." Alex said, he was never planning on telling her that, she could talk on and on, "I know how to take care of myself, if I die, I die, who cares?" Alex said, "We aren't friends or family, so there is no need to care for me." Alex said.

"I'm sorry... but I will have to confiscate that... students aren't supposed to have muggle weapons.. let alone stolen ones.." Barker said, "Stolen? Man who said I stole this, this is rightfully mine, it's my family heirloom." Alex said the truth, it was his family heirloom and he had had it for the last four years. Alex sheathed his sword, "Mr. Jones... I'm afraid I will have to ask you again.. put down the sword.. or I will be forced to call some of the guards here..." Barker told him, "Go ahead, I escaped them, 20 times, today, and I beat 10 of them up. Bring one of ya little pansy ass Death eaters" Alex said. Looking back at the classroom, if the death eaters came, Alex wouldn't have time to open the window, he'd just jump through.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Rhys frowned and looked at him. "I danced because I liked dancing... and I wasn't thinking of it like that.." She said softly, staring at him. "Seriously... I didn't mean to lead you on! I just.. started to dance.. and I get kinda hyper.. and.. I don't think about the effects it could have on people.." She said softly and then shook her head. "We still are friends! You may not think of me as a friend, but I think of you as a friend! So that lets me care for you as much as I want to!" She said angrily, frowning at him until he started to speak to Barker.

Who invited him anyway?

---

Felix stared at the little couple, and smiled. It was obvious that Mr. Jones liked Miss O'Neill a lot more then she liked him, and he was enjoying the boy's pain at being turned down. When the boy tried to fight back, Felix sighed and snapped his fingers, an old habit that showed he was getting annoyed, or had a lot on his mind. "Mr. Jones.." He said calmly, watching the boy. "I must inform you that it is against school policy for you to bring muggle items to school, let alone a sword... and the guards are not Death Eaters Mr. Jones.. they are aurors who are qualified to be here. The Ministry has no connections with Death Eaters Mr. Jones." He said and was surprised at how true that actually was.

"So please.. come with me to my office, and we can discuss the details about the sword.. I can keep it safe for you there and give it back for your breaks.. I simply cannot allow a student to be carrying a sword around school, not only could you hurt someone on accident.. you could hurt yourself." He said and reached forward, intending to grab the sword away from the obviously distressed boy.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Alex turned around again, "Rhys. Shut up." Alex said in a way a person would say 'Duh?' Alex said to her, wishing she would just stop talking, he stepped in front of Rhys, incase Barker was gonna do anything. Alex smiled and used his seer powers, seeing what had happened to Rhys, and seeing what he had done to Hitame.

"I must inform you that it is against school policy for you to bring muggle items to school, let alone a sword... and the guards are not Death Eaters Mr. Jones.. they are aurors who are qualified to be here. The Ministry has no connections with Death Eaters Mr. Jones." Barker said, Alex smiled and looked at him, "What a hypocrite!" Alex yelled, "Get rid of your knife and maybe I'll think about my sword, and if you don't let me keep my sword, I'll tell everyone what you did to Hitame and Rhys and Sam." Alex said.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Felix put on a confused face, and looked at him carefully. "My knife? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.." He said and held out his wand, showing it to him. "Why would I use a knife Mr. Jones? I'm afraid someone has been telling you very elaborate lies.." He smiled at him gently and stopped snapping, holding his wand out so that he could see he wasn't going to use it against him. "And I have never hurt a student Mr. Jones..." He said smiling at him still, it looked a little forced, but he turned and looked at Rhys, who was peeking out from behind Alex's back. "Right Miss O'Neill.. I have never hurt you.." He said smiling at the girl. She quickly shook her head no and Felix smiled.

"See.. And I'm sure if you asked Hitame or Sam.. they would say the same thing... I don't hurt students Mr. Jones... I am a teacher.. everything you've heard about me in the papers were fabrications of the old Minister... who, if I may add this... let children be kidnapped and tortured by other people.. I myself had nothing to do with it... now I must insist you put down your sword Mr. Jones." He said softly, his eyes almost dangerous. "And besides, if I had hurt someone... who would believe you?" He asked, his voice low now, as he reached for Alex's sword.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Alex looked at Felix Barker, "You're pathetic." Alex smiled, "My knife? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.. Why would I use a knife Mr. Jones? I'm afraid someone has been telling you very elaborate lies. And I have never hurt a student Mr. Jones. Right Miss O'Neill.. I have never hurt you." Barker said, and looked at Rhys, Alex turned around and walked towards Rhys, "Rhys, I'm a seer." Alex whispered towards, her, he put his hands on her shoulder and gave her a hug, "Get away from here, this is where I die, exactly like my vision, if I die who knows what he'll do to you." Alex said, taking back all the things about not being friends.

"See.. And I'm sure if you asked Hitame or Sam.. they would say the same thing... I don't hurt students Mr. Jones... I am a teacher.. everything you've heard about me in the papers were fabrications of the old Minister... who, if I may add this... let children be kidnapped and tortured by other people.. I myself had nothing to do with it... now I must insist you put down your sword Mr. Jones." Barker said, "You damn cracker, I ain't say nothing about torturing children, you pyscho cracker." Alex said, "And besides, if I had hurt someone... who would believe you?" Felix said, "Damn Cracker ass cracker, I'm a seer dumbass." Alex said as Felix reached for his sword, Alex did a karate spin kick towards Felix's face.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top