Clearing Up Lose Ends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Clearing Up Lose Ends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Clearing Up Lose Ends

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing Up Lose Ends Empty Clearing Up Lose Ends

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 10, 2014 4:44 am

Christy walked in her apartment after what seemed like a day that would never end. She had made a trip home to see her mother after finding out she wasn't really who she thought she was. She turned on the light in the living room and after placing her take out on the counter to eat a little later, she sat down with a bundle of letters her mother had sent back with her. All in all it was a successful day. She actually had sat down and had a conversation with her mother that she never thought she would get anything out of at first.

She stared at them...all of them from Draco Malfoy. She didn't know if she wanted to read them. Did she dare read them? Did she want to know that life her mother had led? She didn't really know. She moved and grabbed her take out from the kitchen counter and a fork from the drawer. She proceeded to grab a book and sit back down on the couch. Something she could do. Read something she enjoyed and eat at the same time. She smiled as she got settled into her routine with her dinner.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Clearing Up Lose Ends Empty Re: Clearing Up Lose Ends

Post by Felix Barker Sat May 10, 2014 4:52 am

Felix had things to clear up, no more then clear up, he had to talk to someone about them. It had been years since he had had to deal with situations like this. Drama between friends, love, romance, anything of that sort. He had been with Naomi before his years of isolation, and before that he had been a bit too busy to deal with women. Now though..

Was this was normal people felt like? Did they deal with girls getting jealous, and picking fights, and getting all angry because he had been with a friend, he hadn't known was a friend. Felix was utterly confused how his life had turned to one of fear, to one of confusion. He barely feared for his life anymore, seeing as the world seemed to have forgotten who he was, let alone cared if he was still around.

Felix strode down the road, it was dark, and he had his hood up as he slid into an alley across from an apartment building. He knew the apartment pretty well, he had stayed there for a night before, with the beautiful woman who lived within one of the rooms. Taking a deep breath, Felix walked briskly across the road and into the front door.

Making his way to her door, his mind was all abuzz. Did she want to see him? Would she be angry with him? He had no idea what to expect.. instead he stared at her door for a long moment, and carefully raised his hand. All he had to do was knock... and then it'd go from there.

Carefully, his rapped his knuckles against the wood of the door, and waited.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 10, 2014 4:59 am

Christy was getting ready to put her take out in the fridge when she heard the knock on her door. She looked over at the clock on her wall. It was fairly late but she figured it must have been someone she knew. And if not...she grabbed her wand just in case.

She opened the door and immediately put her wand down. "Felix.." she said looking at him. "After the other day I didn't think I'd see you around here anytime soon." She didn't think he would be too crazy over seeing her after that deal with Sophia. Honestly she couldn't blame him if he had decided that was too much of a bucket of crazy for him to deal with. It was almost too much for her to deal with.

She moved from the door and opened it so he could walk in. "I imagine you wanted to come in right?" she asked looking at him. "Did you need a place to crash for the night or something?" she added a bit curious as to what his late night visit entailed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat May 10, 2014 5:04 am

Felix felt his heart quicken as he heard her footsteps near the door, and then light hit his face as she opened it and said his name. The light from the room behind her made her almost glow, and a smile slowly spread on Felix's face, his heartbeat still quick as he looked her over, hardly hearing what she said, before carefully moving into her apartment.

"Er... no, I don't need a place to crash, I just.. er.. wanted to see you, and talk about.. everything." He said lightly, waiting until she closed to door to take off his cloak and rest it over the back of the couch, his hand resting on the soft fabric, before glancing towards her. "About.. the other day and stuff." He said lightly, bringing his hand up to rub the smoothness of his jaw, before glancing around the apartment, almost embarrassed to look at her.

"I hope that whole.. situation with Sophia didn't ruin your view of me, or anything.. I mean.. I hope nothing I said upset you." he winced inwardly at his own words, he could hear just how pathetic he sounded, but it had been years since a woman had made him this tongue-tied. "I er... just wanted to make sure everything was okay... between us."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 10, 2014 5:11 am

Christy shut the door and locked it back up. Not that that could keep some others out if they really wanted to get in. She listened to him as she put the rest of her food in the fridge for later. She was actually glad he had showed up. In all honesty, she had wondered if she would actually see him again after everything that had happened.

"What was said that was supposed to upset me exactly?" she asked leaning against the kitchen counter looking at him. "About the fact that you made out with my best friend who is now extremely angered at me for the fact I slept with you?"

She made her way up to him and touched his face, moving it in her direction. "I wasn't aware that we were seeing each other." she laughed a little. "As far as I'm concerned you're free to kiss or sleep with who you want to.." she inwardly grimmaced at her own words. She sounded slightly cold about it. But then again she really didn't have a reason to be upset about it.

Because you want him to be the one kissing you. she thought to herself. She was right but she wouldn't admit it to herself. She wasn't that crazy. It was one thing to talk to yourself but a completely different thing to answer. "Do you want to sit down?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat May 10, 2014 5:19 am

Felix shrugged once at her question, unsure of what he should say to answer it. Until she answered it for him and he felt his ears redden. "Err.. yeah..." He said and then went even redder as she came forward and turned his face towards her so he was forced to look into her eyes. Such beautiful eyes..

Felix mentally shook himself and hopped over the back of the couch, landing with a thud on the cushion, before turning to look up at her. "You do believe me though? I had no idea you two even knew each other.." He said, patting the seat next to him and pulling one leg up on the couch so he could face her. "Like... there was absolutely no connection in my head between you two.. until well, I saw you at the bar.." He smiled slightly, his cheeks still reddened.

"Is she still angry at you..? I'm sorry... Never meant for that to happen.. I figured my being in your life would mess things up, but didn't realize it'd get this messed up.." Felix groaned and let his head fall against the sofa, closing his eyes as he did. "Just for the record.. there is nothing between Sophia and I... at all. I mean sure we made out, but that was more an experiment.. and then she bit me... and seems like one of the best ways to cool down after a vampire's bite is to.. er.. kiss.."

Felix groaned and put his hands over his face, shaking his head. "That sounds so pathetic.. I'm sorry..." He said, unwilling to look at Christy.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 10, 2014 5:28 am

Christy couldn't say she wasn't getting amusement out of the way Felix was acting. In fact she was. Seeing him tongue tied and trying to explain things was just...cute. She inwardly laughed a little as she sat down.

"Of course I believe you." she replied. "Why wouldn't I? You really had no reason to know she and I were even friends." She was a little confused though as to why he felt the need to explain this all to her. She was used to guys getting tongue tied around her. That was part of her being half-veela..but this..this was a new world to her.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" she asked looking at him, "You made out with her. Its not like we're seeing each other." she looked at the wall and then at the floor, "Are we?"

You would like to be. she thought to herself. I mean you already call him out on his crap when you see it and you do have feelings for him after all. Would it really be such a bad thing?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat May 10, 2014 5:34 am

Felix sighed, looking her over again before resting his head on the back of the couch, his eyes trained on her. "Because I don't think she believes me... I think she's afraid that me getting with you was all some master plan to torture her further after all those years.." Felix said with a sigh, his hands fidgeting in his lap as he sat there, almost unsure of what to say. When she asked if they were together though, Felix felt his face heat up.

"Well.. I guess not, really. I mean... I'm still far too dangerous to be around... I guess I was just... mentally thinking that, knowing you were around I wasn't going to really chase down anyone else, if you get my drift." His face felt extremely hot as he turned away from her, turning his head to look up at the ceiling. He was hopeless, absolutely hopeless. He hadn't felt like this since Hogwarts, and even then he'd hardly felt like this.

Felix had never had the luxury to grow a crush, he had been far too busy in school, worrying about what he'd do when he got home for the summer. Worrying about how his life was turning out, working hard not to be discovered, to be hurt, to lose his life. He had never had a crush, or even a fancy of someone. Last he had had of a personal contact was with Naomi, and that hadn't exactly ended well.

"I don't... want to hurt you, is all."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 10, 2014 5:42 am

"And really and truly that's her problem to work out not yours." she replied about Sophia. "I mean she's my friend and all but really if she's going to be mad at me for something like that I probably don't need her around." She smiled a little and went back to listening to him.

She began to turn red listening to him. She was pretty sure she understood what he was saying. Like Felix she had never really had the luxury of being around a guy long enough to actually get a crush on them. She had always had her nose in a book too much to notice much else. It was the way her family wanted it to be and she was so devoted to her studies and up until recently work that she had never really had time to get to know anyone enough to have actual feelings for them.

She looked back at him, "As sweet as it is for you to not want to hurt me I think I have bigger things, or more well know people to worry about hurting me here. At least I hope I don't have to but I can't rule it out from everything my mother told me today."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat May 10, 2014 5:48 am

Felix shrugged again as she spoke, quite unable to come up with a good enough excuse for why he had come here today besides to see her and make sure she didn't hate him. Seeing as she didn't seem to despise his guts anyway, that was one worry off his mind. However.. she spoke and Felix felt himself sitting up straighter, staring at her with a look of confusion and a tad bit anger.

"Who's trying to hurt you? What's this you're talking about? Are you alright?" He asked, leaning towards her, his hand reaching out to touch her leg lightly, his eyes searching for hers and staring directly at her. "Do you need me to stay here? I will. I'll keep you safe... what did your mother tell you?" He asked, suddenly his voice turned from anger to concern, and he brought his hand up to her cheek, cupping it lightly as he kept his eyes on her face.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum