Friendship never really ends
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship never really ends Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship never really ends

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship never really ends Empty Friendship never really ends

Post by Rhys O'Neill Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Rhys stared out the window in the classroom she was sitting in. She hurt all over, she had been up all night in detention, and well.. she was relatively happy, but she hurt.. was sore, and had weird looking welts on her skin which were covered by band-aids. She had sent an owl to Alex asking to meet her in the room she was standing in, it was an empty classroom near the library, and she stood by the window, her kitten sitting on her shoulder.

She didn't know how he would react to her. Last time they had met it had been really awkward, she had like, run away, and he had looked upset and disappeared. So she hoped he wouldn't totally hate her or anything. That would suck.. Rhys stared out at the woods that she could see from her window. She had spent all night there, and memories were still fresh, way to fresh. Rhys sighed and sat down in an empty desk, setting her kitten on the table, as it crawled around, sniffing the dirt and sneezing as it explored the flat surface. "Here." she said and handed the kitten a treat from her pocket, the kitten ate it swiftly, and then took a long moment to clean itself, licking it's back over and over. "Geez.. where is Alex anyway?" She muttered to herself.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Friendship never really ends Empty Re: Friendship never really ends

Post by Alexander Jones Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Alex had really taken things too far, he had gotten an owl from Rhys, at first Alex wasn't gonna go because of that akward moment, when she had left and Alex disappeared like a ninja, he walked out of the Dorms with his Katana, Alex walked out, with his hood over his head, he wore Muggle clothes and held his Katana de Aguila Roja, La Katana Hipnotica, the hypnotic Katana, saw the guards chase him, he wouldn't be suspected because he wasn't the only kid with a hufflepuff hoodie, and hufflepuff converse.

He ran lost them towards the empty classroom and tumbled in, Back flipping twice, and doing three kick flips, and then he looked at Rhys, "Hey, Rhys." Alex said, opening the window as he was ABOUT to open the window.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:54 pm

"Alex!" Rhys nearly screamed when he came tumbling into the classroom, and she frowned, staring at him. "What.. is going on?" She asked watching him go to the window quickly, and acting as though he was going to open it. She half ran in front of him and squeezed between him and the window, staring at him. "We need to talk Alex okay?" She said smiling at him and leaning against the sill now that she was there. "Okay.. so we've got to do something really fast before I tell you what I want to do." She said and smiled at him, flicking her hair over her shoulder before she fidgeted with her skirt.

"Why did you disappear so quickly after the last time we met.. I mean.. I know I kinda... ran away.. but I was gonna.. I mean.. I was gonna talk to you, and then you were just.. gone.. how did you do that? I want to know.. because it's really important." She said leaning towards him slightly, hearing her kitten meow from the table, but she ignored it, staring up into Alex's face, smiling at him. "It's really important, because you are NOT gonna believe what we get to do!" she said grinning widely at him, barely able to hold back her excitement.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:11 am

As Alex was about to open the window Rhys stepped in front of it, "Alex!" She had nearly yelled back, "Rhys!" He said back. "We need to talk Alex okay?" Rhys had said, "Sounds.... Important, alright, lets talk." Alex said walking away from the window and sitting down, "Okay.. so we've got to do something really fast before I tell you what I want to do." Rhys said, "Alright, well.... What is it?" Alex asked Rhys, because he was in a hurry wondering if the guards were gonna come in there. He looked at Rhys and she seemed kind of nervous, as Alex felt hot in his hoodie he unzipped it but still kept it on.

"Why did you disappear so quickly after the last time we met.. I mean.. I know I kinda... ran away.. but I was gonna.. I mean.. I was gonna talk to you, and then you were just.. gone.. how did you do that? I want to know.. because it's really important." Rhys had said, Alex looked at her, now it had gotten a bit akward, but she was his friend so he might aswell talk to her. "Well I thought you were gonna leave, I never knew you were going to talk to me, Sorry about that, I had to meet someone anyway." Alex told her the truth, "It's important I tell you how I disappear? Well it's a bit easy when you know parkour," He told her, "It's really important, because you are NOT gonna believe what we get to do!" Rhys had said, "What do we get to do? Rhys, what have you gotten me into."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Rhys couldn't help but giggle as she grinned at him and leaned against the windowsill. "So... parkour.. well.. you may have to teach me, because Alex.. this is gonna be awesome... just hear me out okay? I got called to this meeting in Hogsmeade right.. and there were a bunch of people there.. well, not a bunch like.. five of us.. or six.. I don't remember, anyway! Basically what it is, is we are gonna tail people.. like... go under cover, and be normal students, but be tailing people who are in the Dark Followers.. find out what they are like, maybe even try and get in.." She said grinning at him.

"We get to go under cover Alex! Can you believe it? It's gonna be awesome, but they chose us to do it together because neither of us fought in the battle of Hogwarts, and anyone who did would be recognized... they don't know who we are.. so it's up to us Alex.." she said leaning towards him, her eyes wide. "But you can't tell anyone alright? If we're found out.. well... I'm just imagining a detention with Barker." She shuddered and ran her hand over one of the band-aids on her arm, her eyes drifting to look out at the woods through the window. "I don't want that to happen.. you in Alex?" She asked, turning to look at him again, grinning.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 pm

((Can Alex kiss her?))

Alex smiled has his 'Friend'. "So... parkour.. well.. you may have to teach me, because Alex.. this is gonna be awesome... just hear me out okay? I got called to this meeting in Hogsmeade right.. and there were a bunch of people there.. well, not a bunch like.. five of us.. or six.. I don't remember, anyway! Basically what it is, is we are gonna tail people.. like... go under cover, and be normal students, but be tailing people who are in the Dark Followers.. find out what they are like, maybe even try and get in.." Rhys had said, "Girl you can talk like hell, anyway, I guess I could teach you, I can't teach you to do flips and chiz, but I can teach how to escape things, I use the flipping as a show off technically, so the cops will be like, 'did he just do that' and they are puzzled and I get able to run away." Alex smiled, at her.

"We get to go under cover Alex! Can you believe it? It's gonna be awesome, but they chose us to do it together because neither of us fought in the battle of Hogwarts, and anyone who did would be recognized... they don't know who we are.. so it's up to us Alex.." Rhys had said, "I can believe it, I am pretty epic, well I don't believe anyone would chose me just like that, who recommended me? And by the way, i was at the battle, I just didn't make my face shown, took out a couple of people, no one really saw me there, I mostly fought death eaters and people who betrayed us at the last minute." Alex said, "But you can't tell anyone alright? If we're found out.. well... I'm just imagining a detention with Barker." Rhys had said looking at a bandaid she had, "What did he do to you?!" Alex said at the same time worried and mad, Alex had never been to detention, and he didn't care, no one messed with his friends, "I don't want that to happen.. you in Alex?" Rhys grinned, "Take that grin off your face, now tell me what did he do to you."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:35 pm

((Sure, why not XD))

Rhys grinned at him and shook her head. "Well I'm pretty active.." She said smiling and shrugging. "It shouldn't be to hard... I have some abs." She said laughing slightly and shaking her head. "I'm sure we won't need to get away from cops or anything.. but... knowing how to disappear quickly will be awesome." She grinned at him and looked around at him when he asked who recommended him. "Jess Potter, he said that you would be experienced enough to help me out.. and I don't think he knew you were at the battle." She said frowning, and then looked at her hand again when he asked what he had done to her.

She stared out the window and her grin disappeared. "I... He... he didn't do anything! I swear.." She said running her hand over the band-aid. "Not... directly of course." She said and frowned and looked out the window again. "Seriously Alex.. we get to be undercover agents! Don't worry about what's going on... It's alright." She said smiling at Alex and looking away from the window and back over to her kitten. "Really... don't worry about it." she said shrugging.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow, he took his sword out, spinning it in his hand, "Jess Potter, he said that you would be experienced enough to help me out.. and I don't think he knew you were at the battle." Rhys had said "Thats why I never made my face seen, incase something like this popped up. See I knew something like this was going to happen since I am a Seer." Alex said. "I got something." He said putting his fingers on his temple like a psychic, Louis stood there with Yumi, he put his hand on her stomach and felt a kick, they kissed. Alex drew back from the vision, "Louis...." Alex said, his friend was dating a Dark Follower. Alex looked at Rhys and kissed her.

Then Alex had another vision, from the past this time, Sam and Rhys where together in the woods, the detention, by Felix Barker, the warts, what Felix had said, what had happened to Rhys, and all the Rhys and Sam moments. Alex looked at Rhys. "Sam heh? You chose him." Alex said feeling a little hurt.

Then another vision popped up, A flash of a wand came out of Felix Barker's wand, Alex fell down, his eyes closed. Alex looked shocked, "I'm Dying."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Rhys stared at him. "You're a seer?" She asked, frowning watching his face, he looked like he was in pain, he said his friend's name.. Louis, from her house, and then he kissed her. Her eyes went side, her breath caught, and she half gasped into the kiss. When he pulled away, she knew that he had seen. Seen her and Sam, in the woods, with Barker, and she stared at him, feeling confused, and upset at the same time. "Sam..." She said, frowning unable to finish what she was going to say. He had just kissed her! And during the kiss saw exactly who she wanted to be with, and it was all her fault, for leading him on.. for hurting him now.. but his next words caught her off guard.

"I'm Dying."

"Dying? What do you mean dying? Alex.. look at me.. what do you mean?" She asked, putting her hands on his shoulders and looking up into his eyes. "What did you see Alex? Alex look at me.. what did you see?" She asked, frowning, touching his cheek carefully, looking into his eyes to make sure he was still there. He may have just kissed her, and realized her feelings towards Sam, but... that didn't mean she wasn't concerned for him.. that didn't mean he wasn't her friend.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Alex took out his sword one more, Alex saw that Sam was the one Rhys wanted to be with, not Alex, Alex didn't know what to think about that, "Dying? What do you mean dying? Alex.. look at me.. what do you mean?" Rhys had held onto his shoulders, "Don't touch me." Alex said grimly, like he had never spoken before, like he was all lord of the death, it was one of the scariest voices Alex had ever put on.

"What did you see Alex? Alex look at me.. what did you see?" Rhys had said, touching his cheek, "I said don't touch me!" Alex said pointing the sword at Rhys' throat, Alex sheathed, it and looked at her, "If you excuse me, I have to go pay a visit too our beloved teacher, Felix Barker, see Rhys, I die, by his hand, and you know what, the best time is now." Alex said in the scary voice again, starting to walk out.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top