A whisper on the wind - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A whisper on the wind - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A whisper on the wind

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A whisper on the wind - Page 4 Empty Re: A whisper on the wind

Post by Felix Barker Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Felix's eyes flashed towards Ne'Os when he spoke, but he didn't respond to the man. He knew who he was, and he knew that if he were to rise up against provocation, it would just fuel everyone in the groups fire towards him. It seemed there was some strong hostility towards him, though to be quite frank, he was stumped as to why. Maybe they were jealous? Whatever it was, they didn't like him one bit... trying to make him to be the lower of them all, when really he was far above their heads. But Felix was immensely pleased when Grindelwald talked him up, making everyone else look like nothing more then people he used, while Felix was the one who had the real power here, under Grindelwald of course.

Felix felt himself nodding to Grindelwald's plan. It was perfect, of course it was, it was Grindelwald, but even though he knew he was being used as a distraction, it would help in the case that the people he assigned into the Ministry, would be able to get higher, and be almost completely undetected while the Aurors were concerned with the increase of people gone missing. Felix nodded to him one final time and felt a smirk tugging at his lips. "I do, sir.." She said, his eyes glancing around the ring of people. "Thank you." He said, and bowed his head to him. His mind was already thinking it over, planning targets, and thinking of how he would have to set up more cages downstairs... he would have to think this through very well, but he knew what he would do. "Is there anyone in particular you want kidnapped first, sir? Or is it just an increase you want?" He asked, hoping to make it clear that he was going to do everything as perfectly as Grindelwald wanted him too, and Felix had learned, that questions, if not stupid when asked, often got you a higher rise in their respect then simply not doing something, and doing it wrong. So he kept his eyes on Grindelwald, waiting for his answer, his mind spinning. This.. would be good.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Gellert Grindelwald Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 am

((Haha, that was funny. I like watching other people play... me))

Gellert couldn't help but smirk a little as Felix spoke, his voice seeming to drip with devotion. More of him would be good, that was for sure, but Gellert wasn't stupid, Felix's attempts to ingratiate himself were obvious, and stood out like nobody's business. Still, Gellert couldn't help but feel a little pleased as he noted the people around him mostly clambering over each other in a desperate attempt to become favourites.

"Now," he said, ignoring Barker for the time being to make it clear to the rest of the congregated that he wouldn't be playing favourites just yet, "our plan, as I can now refer to it as, is making progress, I was uncomfortable sharing this until I was certain of the loyalty of each of you, but it's not like you could do anything to stop me, even if you disagreed," he told them, smiling horribly at each of them

"I'm pleased to inform you that James Roland, editor of the Daily Prophet, has agreed to lend his support in our campaign, preparing himself to spread the word of our new regime once it is established to the wizarding world. While we cannot doubt the perceptive nature of many magical folk, we have at least overcome one of the most crucial obstacles to our actions in having an outlet available to spread word of our takeover," he told them all quickly, a feeling of elation rushing through him as he realised just how far they were coming along.

"None of this lord business either, we are all of Magical heritage, are we not? No, do not call me lord, it is far to remiss of Voldemort's reign," he ordered

"Now, if what I have heard is correct, the Minister and his daughter will be taking time off work shortly, this is our time to strike, when the executive arm of the Ministry is missing, any attempts to take over will be considerably easier," he explained.

"I also trust you to all know that the Head of Magical Enforcement, Jenifer Dent, is reportedly an ex-Death Eater, which indicates to me that she may be susceptible to coercion, we should attempt to make contact in the coming days," he instructed

"Just do what you need to," He said, turning suddenly to Barker. "you've proven yourself to not need my guidance in this matter, I trust you to do what you like and have the desire effect," Grindelwald said with a smile.
Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:15 am

((Mmk, things have just jumped forward a little bit. Now that you all know what your jobs are... or even if you don't, keep an eye on your inbox and be ready for the final move. In the meantime I need two people to accompany Grindelwald in meeting a few people. Any volunteers?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:02 am

((i will Ne'Os needs to get closer to Grindy and will do whatever to do it Razz))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 am

(Felix will gladly... if only to be there for effect XD )
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:42 am

((Ne'os - yes.
Felix - no, we're meeting one of your alts.
so one more person would be appreciated))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 pm

(Mikki. She loves him. lol)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Wake Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 am

Alan Wake can accompany him. Just to keep track of his progress...
Alan Wake
Alan Wake

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 am

zada is always open to go, but the choice is yours.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:19 am

Alan, you can join the thread, I think that Zerek is busy.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top