Wind Down Dinner
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wind Down Dinner Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wind Down Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wind Down Dinner Empty Wind Down Dinner

Post by Hugo Weasley Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Robert and Jen appeared in the dining area of Sparks, weighed down by the cases of wine that Jen had gone and bought. She'd decided on the good stuff and also that you could never have too much of it so she'd bought about five cases. She put her two cases down on one of the table and ran into the kitchen where Lizzie was putting the finishing touches on a large batch of spaghetti carbonara. It smelt really good and Jen was impressed. It seemed as if the failure of a chef could actually cook.

“Good Evening Lizzie!” Jen greeted, taking out a red and white chequered table cloth as well as a few candles and utensils. Lizzie greeted Jen and pushed the pasta into a large bowl. Jen ran out into the dining area and pushed a couple of tables together. She threw the table cloth over them and secured them down. Within minute she was impossible to see, going at a magic enthused speed. She stopped in front of Robert and grinned up at him. “DONE!” she declared.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Wind Down Dinner Empty Re: Wind Down Dinner

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Robert laughed. He did like her quite a lot. "Now, lets see," he frowned. He accio'd water glasses over and transfigured them into large wine glasses. "Might as well not skimp, eh?" he asked her. He levitated a coffee mug over. "Tea for Khaat. She's had enough french roast to float a boat. That could be difficult, but we really must start getting her off it before Abbey really has trouble with it. Oh, and you will find in one of those cases, a bottle of sparkling cider for Khaat. No wine for her. I'm just not sure which box it ended up in. Do you think you might find it? I'm going to send word to Khaat's mother. I'm sure she would really enjoy this. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Khaat always preferred Rob's apparating to her own. For some reason, he was just smoother at it at times. And she just wasn't in the mood to be jarred any more today. She'd been jarred enough. She felt confident that the shields around St. Mungos would hold for tonight or that either she or her father would know if they had not. Now, away from the tensions of St. Mungos, and feeling like she had permission to relax for the first time in weeks, she could feel fatigue all ready threatening her.

"You know, I'd like to come back," Khaat told Rob softly. "Daddy is tired of me sleeping on the office sofa and drinking up all St. Mungo's french roast. Hey, I have an idea. Can I franchise you so that everyplace I go, at home or at work, or anyplace else, I find Rob-style cooking? No, scratch that. I'd weigh 300 pounds." She kissed him on the cheek, feeling like a great stressor had been lifted from her. "And I can't believe that spell still hasn't worn off our furniture. It actually misses me? Tell me, what the devil does that look like when your couch misses you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Jen found the cider easily amongst the cases of wine and took a bottle out of one of the cases. She put the cider down on the big table and uncorked the wine. She poured a little into a glass and lifted it to her nose. She smelt the wine and rolled it around in the glass before tasting some. Jen smiled appreciatively and filled the glass up with a hefty amount of wine. She put the bottle down and bounced back into the kitchen. She picked up the huge bowl of pasta and took it back into the main dining area. She put it down in the middle of the table and Lizzie came out with several garlic bread rolls and some plates. Jen took the plates and set up the table some more before looking at her watch in interest. “Is Jess going to be coming?” she asked with some hope in her voice.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 am

"I haven't heard," Khaat said. "I think he was trying to catch a breath in between the chaos when we left him. We did invite him. But I don't know if he'll come." She took in the aroma of the pasta and the freshly baked garlic bread. She hadn't thought she was hungry, but she was starting to rethink that. Maybe she could eat after all. If nobody nagged.

"It looks fabulous, Jen," Khaat said, "Thank you. You thought of everything. Do you realize this is probably the first celebration we've held here? Its about time, too. Maybe we'll be able to find a lot more reasons to celebrate or have family dinners. I do cook too, but I prefer Rob's cooking to my own. Any time. And judging by how well Sparks is going, I'd say there are a lot of other people who agree with me. "

She noticed someone had thought of some sparkling cider so she didn't have to be left out. "NIce touch, guys. Thanks."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top