Wind Tunnel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wind Tunnel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wind Tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wind Tunnel Empty Wind Tunnel

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 am

Sterling waved his wand in a grand arc, the way his favorite spellbook, Opticharms instructed to conjure massive amounts of air toward you. He repeated the motion several times before uttering "Venticus" He continued moving his wand in a slow, circular motion as the air from outside the alleyway moved in and through it. He felt a surge of excitement: surely this is what being a wizard was about: the feeling of power coursing through your veins as you performed an action not though to be humanly possible.

Suddenly, and adult witch walked by the alley Sterling was practicing in. He quickly dropped his wand to his side. The wind died down slowly as he awkwardly said, "Hello."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Wind Tunnel Empty Re: Wind Tunnel

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 am

[OMG! I'm SO sorry! I didn't know you made this until I was looking through Diagon Alley!]

"Nicly done, very impressive indeed."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile and then said in a soft voice. "Hello." Sophia looked around the dark alleyway and wondered why he was here out of all the places to pratice. "Why are you praticing in such a dark alleyway for?"Sophia asked just alittle curious why he was alone. Of course it was pretty big with the grand arch and all that which made it perfect for dueling people or just praticing spells. Sophia gotten her wand and pointed it in front of her uttering "Venticus!" as a strong wind came out of her wand as she twirled her wand in a circular motion. As she made it die down she turned to Sterling "The stronger you say it the stronget the spel at times, oh so rude of me I'm Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top