Bad News - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bad News - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bad News

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad News - Page 4 Empty Re: Bad News

Post by Piper Handler Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 am

"Not friends," she said fiercely and firmly, shaking her head, her eyes still dangerously rested on him, a long glare at his eyes. She shook her head, a bitter grimace on her face as her eyes coldly returned his gaze. No, there would be no being friends, there would be no returning to relaxed conversation. There had been a huge violation of trust and Piper held grudges for a long time. She was not forgiving.. in the least.

"You can put that away," she said, her eyes darting down to his hand, not trusting him to touch her at all after he had lied to her about. She crossed her arms and shook her head, chewing on the inside of her lip. "And it is not a truce. Not yet. Like I said, you owe me something, something big. And if I hear you have breathed a word of this..." She tapped the thin bulge in her pocket that were recognizeable as her wand. "I will be upset."
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien D'Eath Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

Damien scowled. He didn't like the fact that she had threatened him because, he thought to himself, I didn't even want to lay a hand on her! Feeling slightly sore from being misunderstood, the boy nodded in agreement to what he recognize would be Piper's terms, forgetting that earlier, he had lied to her first, in his growing annoyance.

"I'm a man of my word, okay." Damien said in his most serious tone. "Besides, no one would be interested in that story." Somehow, his irritation managed to creep a little into his voice. It was not merely the girl's threat. A part of him also felt bitter that somehow was refusing his offer of friendship, which as it seems, was of a great price to Damien.

"It might help if you ... Get over it? I'll pretend I've forgotten what has been bothering you, just pretend everything didn't happen." Real easy, Damien thought to himself.
Damien D'Eath
Damien D'Eath
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 250
Occupation : Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Shop Assistant at Slug's and Jigger's Apothecary

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Handler Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

She just need to see to the fact that he would be honoring thw stipulations she was demanding providing she did let him live. She realized anyone watching might think that this was a bit of an overreaction, as the situation was small and the offence was forgiveable. But Piper did not see it that way. No, no, no. There was nothing forgivable about this.

No one got her top open up to them- no one. Someone who did was already in serious dangerous of getting her pissed off, and one who had done so through deceit not only embarassed her and put her to shame, but they shook what she knew about her survival skills. She survived by closing herself off. When someone got through her defenses.. it terrified her.

She glared at him when he said he would stick to his words. He claimed no one would be interested in the stories but she knew any moment of weakness was gobbled up by other Slytherins. He said they could forget it happened and she nodded curtly. "Sounds like a plan to me." she turned and stepped down the aisle, pausing to look at the cursed jewlry.
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top