what's a girl gotta do to get love around here?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

what's a girl gotta do to get love around here? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

what's a girl gotta do to get love around here?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what's a girl gotta do to get love around here? Empty what's a girl gotta do to get love around here?

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 am

Gabriella was in the Leaky Cauldron, alone, sitting near the bar, drinking a butter beer. She'd been here for about half an hour now and still hasn't managed to get anyone to sit with her. Boy she thought, she's changed alot...and she loves it. She's no longer the shy, innocent, geeky little girl everyone felt sorry for. She was now the confident, sexy, cheeky woman that every man wanted to be with.

She looked around, eyeing on men and checking them out whilst silently judging them in her mind. Maybe her outfit today wasn't sexy enough. She really hated it now that when she wanted to go out and have some fun, and if she didn't pick up any guys, she'd totally blame the outfit for killing her chances.

Gosh, she thought, she could really use some company. She was nearly considering going bi because of this dry streak. Or maybe she could use magic but that was definitely no fun for her.

Spoiler:
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

what's a girl gotta do to get love around here? Empty Re: what's a girl gotta do to get love around here?

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 am

Andrew walked into the Leaky Cauldron, a clear reminder of where he had used to work before he had abandoned Hogwarts for a while. He had turned into his brother, leaving school and forgetting studies. Ever since he got into the fiasco with Chase and Jack, his life had been topsy-turvey. He didn't want to see anyone for a while, he ignored his parents to a certain extent, and he was pretty sure he was developing a sort of homicidal personality, him being close to death and everything. It all started when Danny had died, so it was pretty much a full circle at this point.

He didn't care.

He was still a kid, he didn't need to worry about minor annoyances or any social battles. Now was the time to focus on the future, to look towards his day tomorrow and the next. He would play life like chess. 10 moves ahead of your opponent. He would really need to prepare for whatever was going on within the ministry.

Back to the subject at hand though, Andrew wore a black T-shirt underneath a plain green over-shirt that fit just right, a pair of blue jeans, and some plain white sneakers that seemed to be slight bigger than his foot size. The main reason being that he hated shoe shopping so he would just buy something big and fit into it within 2 years or so. Then he would go again. Andrew looked down at his silver watch on his left wrist and quickly glanced at the time, watching the little hand move for a couple seconds. He looked away and then moved towards the end of the bar, looking older than the age to sit there.

He ordered a butterbeer from one of the bartenders and waited patiently for the drink. As he waited however, he eyed around the building, taking every detail into play, trying to see how much things have changed since his last appearance. It seemed that the owner had decided to actually fix up the place, some of the old boards replaced and added a nice coating of black paint. It looked nice.

Yet as his eyes roved, he noticed from afar a woman sitting near him. She looked different from the others, a certain aura ensnaring others around them. She seemed to be the hunter and she would make others the prey. Andrew smiled and wondered if he still had that old charm that he had gained a while ago. He used it on a couple of woman a while ago, yet it never really got him anywhere with them. If she would notice him, he would let her play her game. But he would eventually turn the tables. It was only a matter of time now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

what's a girl gotta do to get love around here? Empty Re: what's a girl gotta do to get love around here?

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 am

Whilst eyeing nearly every guy in the Leaky Cauldron, she caught a guy eyeing her. She looked at him and smiled and thought, finally, someone. He seemed kinda cute, too! She wondered how she'd play him though, as there were many various ways of playing and toying with someone, and she didn't have a favourite. She needed to be like a hunter...look, set up a trap, catch and then cook. Well in this case, she wouldn't be cooking him.

She winked at him, and travelled her eyes all over his face and body. She took a sip of her drink and licked her lips in a slow, sensual, sultry way making sure he was watching her. It was no point in doing it if he wasn't watching her.

She mouthed the words "Come here," and used the index finger of her hand in a 'come here' motion. This trick always worked, as no guy wants to sit alone unless their sick in the head. It also worked because the guy felt special.

She was ready to get rid of her dry streak. She was on a roll. She was a hunter. He was the prey. It was all too simple to her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun May 01, 2011 11:10 am

Andrew noticed that she saw him eyeing her. Now the game was set and the first move was made. Andrew wanted to take his time, to make sure she knew she was safe and then when he would change the table, to see her surprised face. He smiled a little, just enough to show attention, but to also show a strong wall, to make it so she would try and tear it down. He would make her work for this. Andrew then chuckled a little, realizing that everything he thought now was as if it were a game.

It was fun.

Now she was gesturing to him. She wanted him to move towards her, to attempt to gain control. It wouldn't work. He eyed her again, but this time tried to show a bit of self-conscience about himself. He wasn't, but that was the fun about it. To see if she would go for him. He really didn't have an ace up his sleeve, but he was always good on his feet. Now his butterbeer arrived. The bartender was a plain looking girl, cute, someone you would want to have something with at first, then find another. Perhaps he would use this oppurtunity. As he grabbed his butterbeer, he flashed a very calm smile, something he had mastered since he was young.

His smile revealed that he was interested, just by the tone and that he was looking. But wouldn't move. It really wasn't directed to the bartender (who instantly thought something was odd), but to the strange seductress down the bar. Perhaps this would gain her attention, to make her come out of the comfort zone of her luring her prey. She was very good at what she did, Andrew could definitely tell she has had some practice.

But Andrew was learning, and he was learning quickly.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon May 02, 2011 8:53 am

She was gobsmacked to find that he wasn't coming over. This made her drop her hand on the table, lightly of course so she didn't draw attention, yet she clawed into the table with her long nails. She had thought, what kind of man doesn't come sit next to her after she tells him to! This was very interesting to her though...Made the game at least a bit more interesting.

She had raised an eyebrow though, to see that he smiled at her which made her smiled back in a sexy way, not happy, joyful way. Oh no, she thought, she was not getting from her seat just to get some. She wanted him to come here, crawling! She took a sip of her butterbeer once more, but instead of licking her lips, she used an index finger to draw the tiny drop of butterbeer from the edge of her lip, into her mouth.

By now, half her index finger was in her mouth, but instead of looking at the cute boy whilst she did this, she looked at her finger, but flashed her eyes to him, just to be sure he was watching. She slowly drew her finger out her mouth and did nothing except lay her hand with a wet finger next to her butter beer.

Surely, by now, she thought he'd be at least a bit more tempted and interested to come over. Though, she was excited, just a tad bit, to play for a while before setting the trap. Although, that was never the fun part. Oh no, the fun part was when she was going to make him feel like he's going to get lucky.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 am

Andrew raised an eyebrow as he watched the mysterious woman began to suck on her own finger. It was very seductive and at this point Andrew really considered on just going over there and continuing the hunt a little more. But he would be patient with her. Toy with her, see far she would go to make this more fun. Andrew thought for a moment, the image of her and her moisten finger still lingering on the peripheral of his mind. After a moment, he lifted his butterbeer and gave a sultry sort of look at her, making sure that his eyes connected with his. He gently toke a drink of his butterbeer and gave a soft smile as he set it back down.

He move his arm onto the bar counter and began to tap his fingers lightly, almost like it would be torturing to not go any faster. He brushed his hair softly to the side a little, revealing more of his face as he continued to look. Hopefully I still got it, he thought to himself, wondering if this could be torturous towards her. He intended it to be, yet he never really got the hang of this ability just yet. Now he would up the ante.

"May I ask for your name?" he asked, in a slightly deeper voice than usual "Or will you continue to torture me with your looks?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon May 02, 2011 10:05 am

Ah, finally, she thought, he was coming towards her, and she smiled whilst he made his way. She knew that it wasn't going to take long to lure some prey. She raised her eyebrow and smiled. This one wants to play, she thought. All right, I'll play, but not for long. She's never met a guy who's played with her, oh, well, you know in this way.

"Even after I tell you my name, I'm still going to torture you with my looks honey," Gabriella replied to the guy. She took a sip of her butterbeer and looked at him. "Gabriella Montez," Gabrielled introduced herself. She was going to go with 'the name's Gabriella' or 'after today, you won't need to know my name,' but to her right now, they all sounded too cliche.

"Can I call you sexy, or would you prefer your name?" Gabriella asked, really asking for his name and only teasing him, of course. Not many let her call them sexy, it nearly always had to be their name, maybe so it felt more real to them, Gabriella guessed. "Come...sit," Gabriella said, patting the seat next to her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 am

Andrew continued to smile, his eyes locked onto hers. Now he had her name, and he knew she was interested in him. That was a start. But now he had to figure out on how he would get her over here. This would definitely be fun, yet challenging. He knew he thought of that at least 10 times before, but he couldn't help but think it. "I prefer 'your sexy lordship'," he joked, knowing humor would be a good way to go at this moment. "I wouldn't be a gentleman if I were to take the first initiative. That old saying 'ladies first' still rings true."

Now was the time to show off a little.

His right hand concealed, his summoned one of Merlins Gloves and in a second a glove appeared on his hand. He knew she couldn't of noticed however, as the glove was camoflauged to his skin and hand. Now Andrew summonded a stool from nearby, and in a quiet skid, the chair appeared right next to him. "I insist, madam." This game could go on all night.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 am

Gabriella raised her eyebrow and chuckled a little bit at the nickname he had given himself. She decided to use it, just for fun anyway. She also bit the inside of her mouth to find that he still hadn't sat next to her yet. This was a kind of challenge, but soon, his wall would have to crumble down. His guard couldn't stand the power of her mind games.

"Well, your sexy lordship, I'm afraid to tell you that, I'm not that kind of traditional girl," Gabriella responded to him, grinning in a cheeky way. She sighed and shook her head and began to use the wet index finger to run around the top rim of her glassful of butter beer.

Suprised to see a chair appear beside him, she wasn't going to give up either. "I'm disappointed, 'cause I thought you were different than the others...I'm so tired of guys tryin' to be gentlemanly and all..." Gabriella admitted. "It's an act that's getting kind of old and boring..." Gabriella added in a whisper. "I like mine to be...bad." Gabriella said, making sure his eyes were locked into hers when she said it.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 am

She was good, very good. If Andrew hadn't been the way he was now, he would have definitely tried to act like a 'bad guy' and try to be a douche to her, like so many other he had seen. But he wouldn't change his ways, not for anyone or anything. He would play the part a little, just for a little bit until the matter had been resolved.

Andrew grinned a devilish smile at her comment however and let out a low chuckle. "Baby," he said calmly yet still kept his tone and attitude "I can be bad in different places than this, if you know what I mean. Besides, I think you're already a bit interested, don't you agree?" He really wasn't trying to push it, yet it was sort of fun.

He looked back towards the bartender and asked for a pitcher of butterbeer. She set it down on the counter and he continued to grin deviously. The pitcher levitated softly of the ground, just so he wouldn't cause a lot of attention. "Perhaps I could offer you a couple of drinks? All you need to do is just slide on over here. Have a nice chat." He could laugh at himself at this moment if he didn't want to ruin his chance.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top