I've missed you - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I've missed you - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I've missed you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've missed you - Page 2 Empty Re: I've missed you

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:30 am

Faylen nodded loving the feel of her hand in his. "Works for me." He said allowing her to lead the way. They passed a place selling some flowers and stopped getting an idea. He was in a good mood now since he finally got to see Samantha again. "Wait here" Faylen said holding up a finger. He walked inside the flower type place looking around. He wasn't sure what her favorite flower was but a blue rose caught his attention. He picked it and payed for it walking back outside to Samantha. He handed her the rose smiling. "I hope you like blue roses." He said taking her hand in his again.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am

As they where walking down the street Sammy suddenly felt Faylen stop. She turned around to see him walking into a flower shop. A slight smile crossed her face, she knew that he was getting her something from that shop, but she never would have guess that it would be something so pretty. When he walked out and handed her the blue rose, she was almost out of words to say. "Oh Faylen it's gorgeous. I didn't even know they made blue roses. I love it thank you." Sammy said hugging him and kissing his cheek. She then took his hand and started walking towards the clothing store again. Once they had gotten to the store she stopped in front of it. "Welp this is it. I hope you like the clothes in it." Sammy said pointing at the store. In front of the store entrance was an old sign that said Madam Sandra's Outfitters.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Faylen smiled nodding to Samantha. "Your welcome, I wasn't sure what flower you liked but that one popped out to me" He said sighing. Faylen kept hold of her hand as she continued to lead the way to Madam Sandra's Outfitters. He had heard of it maybe once when he was younger, or maybe that was a different store... He couldn't remember. "Yeah." He said smiling nodding at her. He followed her inside not sure what to do first so he looked at Samantha waiting for her to choose an outfit for him.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Sammy smiled as he walked in, but then frowned as he stopped to wait for her. She was hopping that he would look around a little bit before asking her to help. But he was a guy and guys weren't good with choocing good clothing. So she smiled and took his hand again leading him around the store while looking at outfits. Finally one popped out at her and she picked it up and showed it to him. "What about this one?" Sammy asked him not wanting to pick something that he wouldn't like.

~V~picture of his outfit~V~
Spoiler:
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 am

Faylen looked at all the different outfits sighing there were so many to choose from he wasn't sure what he liked. He looked at Samantha as she asked if he liked one she pointed out. It was very nice not to bad looking something he'd wear. He nodded smiling looking the outfit over. "Yeah I like this." He said nodding once more. He picked it up and walked to the changing rooms. "Be right back" He said walking in. He intended on leaving with it on so he hoped it fitted well. He took a look at the prices making sure to add it together to get the right change so the cashier didn't have to look at the tags. He put it all on sighed once picking up his clothes he had on before and walked out of the changing room. Faylen walked up to Samantha and smiled turning in a circle. "How do I look?" He asked her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 am

Sammy smiled as he said that he liked it. She loved to make people happy. She then walked with him toward the changing room and waited for him outside the door. Once he came out she watched him turn in a circle and loved how he looked in the outfit. "I think you look wonderful." Sammy said smilling at him in her best flirty smile. "Would you like to get another one to take home? I'll pay for it?" Sammy asked him wanting to make sure that he was satisfied before they left.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 am

Faylen grinned. "Thanks hun" He said taking her hand. "No I think this is good." Faylen said taking out the galleons he needed to pay for it. He lead her to the counter and smiled at the cashier laying the galleons down. "Thank you sir, come again." He heard the cashier say as Faylen lead Samantha out of the store. "Now on to butterbeer" He said feeling glad he had decided to take them for butterbeer, he was parched.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:50 am

Sammy walked with him to the counter and watched him pay. Who would have guessed that a little 5th year hufflepuff like her would be dating a 7th year slytherin. Most people thought that slytherins hated anyone but there own people and that they where all evil. But Sammy knew from experience that they wheren't all like this. Once there where outside the shop she let Faylen lead the way to where they would get the butterbeers. She was glade to be out with him today. She was getting tired of being inside with her kids, even thought they mean the most to her in the whole world. "So where are we going to go to get the butterbeers?" Sammy asked him holding his hand and following him lovingly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Faylen smiled at her thinking about her question on where they were going to get the butterbeers. Honestly he hadn't thought of that before hand. "How about the...." He paused thinking about his decision he wasn't even sure they sold butterbeers there. "The Leaky Cauldron maybe?" He suggested still pondering it over. He squeezed Samantha's hand gently continuing to walk forward.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Sammy could tell by how long it was taking him to answer the question that he had no idea where it was that they would be going. But of course she would go anywhere with him. "Sure The Leaky Cauldron sounds like a good idea." Sammy said squeazing his hand back as they walked together towards the front to the magical Diagon Alley. To muggles they couldn't even see it, only the magicly inclined people could. Thinking about this made Sammy feel good about herself, she was part of a race that could do things that no ordinary muggle would ever even dream about doing. Then Sammy remembered the rose that Faylen had just gotten her. She pulled it out of her purse and started sniffing it. The flower shop owner had put a potion on it to make it smell like whatever the owner of it loved. For some reason it had the smell of chocolate, baby powder, and Ne'Os's collogne. The chocolate was of course one of her favorite foods, the baby powder was of her kids, but the collogne was what made her cheeks turn a red color. She couldn't believe that she was so horrible at hiding how much she still loved Ne'Os that even a potion could tell. Of course with her being a vampire the blush on her cheeks would only make her skin look normal.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top