I Missed You Sis
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Missed You Sis Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Missed You Sis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Missed You Sis Empty I Missed You Sis

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 am

Hitame walked to Hogsmeade slowly. She was thinking about her meeting with her sister Naomi at the great lake. She smiled at how much she had gotten scared when Naomi had screamed out her name. She also remembered how she had broken down when she apologized to Xemnas. Ugh, that was so embarrassing, to break down in front of one of my friends, possibly family. she thought smiling.

"I wonder if Naomi got my note" Hitame said to herself.

She wanted to spend some quality time with her sister after telling her about the truth about their parents. She had also been thinking about her sister a lot ever since she saw her. She kept wondering what kind of trouble Naomi would get herself into. She also thought about how she would have to save Naomi. She laughed softly at this thought. Then she thought about what Xemnas had said about Sora. I wonder how Sora is? From what Xem said it seems that Sora is really bummed out about something.... she thought sitting down on a bench, waiting to see if Naomi would come.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

I Missed You Sis Empty Re: I Missed You Sis

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:16 pm

"Naomi meet me at Hogsmeade. I took you there before, you should know where it is." Naomi whispered to herself as she read the note. Hogsmeade... that building outside huh.... I don't wanna walk all the way there...But... she probably wants to spent time with me. But why outside.... it's kinda cold. Oh well... she thought. Naomi took her red coat and slipped it on. Then slowly walked out if the girls dorm. As soon as she got out side, she ran to Hogsmeade nonstop. As soon as she got there, she found Hitame laying on a bench, looking into the sky. "Hitame! I got your note!" Naomi yelled as she waved the note around in the air.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 am

"Haha, i can see that." Hitame laughed as she saw Naomi run to her.

Well at least she came.... she thought smiling. She got up and gave Naomi a small hug.

"How ya been doing Naomi? You like Hogwarts so far?" she asked her little sister. "Oh, and sorry about making you come out here, i just didn't want to be in the common room right now." she added still smiling.

Hitame looked at Naomi while waiting for an answer. Then she looked up at the sky again and just stared without moving.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:33 am

Naomi had gave Hitame a gloomy look and answered," Me no like the homework....". I have too much... Naomi thought as she leaned a bit backward. " I have to write all these essays and stuff, It's pretty annoying. But I guess everybody thinks that huh?" Naomi ,having still not broken her bad habit, swayed back and forth very slowly, holding both her hands. Hm, Hitame still hasn't given me an answer...well.... it wasn't really a question but... "Hey Hitame..." Naomi said as she waved her hand in front of Hitame's face, "You okay?"
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 am

Hitame snapped out of her thoughts when Naomi waved her hand in front of her face."Huh?yeah i'm fine Naomi" she said still giving her sister a warm smile. "Oh yeah no one really likes having to do homework... but we all have to do it... she added in a kind of zoned out voice. She looked at Naomi and saw that she was swaying back and forth again. Heh, guess some things will never change about her... she thought beginning to laugh.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 am

"So what do you think of Hogwarts, enough about me." Naomi said as she plopped down on the bench carelessly. She then started playing a hole on the arm, digging out some mold. " I think I have been asked too many questions since I came here. Like my age, name, height, gender, foot size... the most interesting stuff in the world..." Naomi said sarcastically, trying to get some more laughter out of Hitame. Zipping her coat up to her chin, she added," You know I haven't been near you for such a long while." Naomi filled up with sorrow, remembering her being so misunderstood and alone without her sister. Anger also started building up, her vane popping out of her neck. " For so long.." Naomi said softly. "Anyways," she laughed, trying not to get anyone in a bad mood, "What do think of it? You must have some opinion, since you have been here for so long." Naomi said again, putting a long accent in the word "long".
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 am

Hitame smiled at Naomi. "Well, Hogwarts isn't so bad... just the classes are kinda long."she said still smiling. "Naomi you know those questions are just standard things people want to know about you." she said still smiling. She laughed at Naomi's comment. She looked at Naomi with a sad expression. She got closer to Naomi and hugged her. "Well what matters now is that we're together. And now we know we have brothers." she said breaking the hug and looking down at Naomi.

"Naomi i've only been here for about two years. I haven't been here that long." she laughed. She looked at the sun, her eyes glowing in the light.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 am

"Hitame I was being sarcastic..." Naomi laughed, "and you still have been here longer than me." Naomi finished as she placed both arms on her legs, still smiling. "Well I've been hearing, seeing, smelling, touching, and tasting Hogwarts, so may we please change the subject?" she asked.Naomi stopped playing with then bench's arm as she stared at Hitame's glowing eyes. "I've only have been here for a couple days and it's pretty boring to me. It's like getting too used to something....it is getting too used to something." Naomi sighed as she locked her fingers and put her hand on her head.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 am

"I know Naomi... I was being sarcastic too.." Hitame laughed again."I have been here longer but i still get lost sometimes." she said smiling sheepishly."Well, what do you want to talk about? We can talk about anything you want.." she said smiling. "Naomi, everything is boring to you.." she sighed. Hitame looked at her little sister and shook her head. Somehow from the last time she saw her in the Great Lake, Naomi seemed different to Hitame. But she couldn't figure out what exactly was different.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top