I've missed you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I've missed you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I've missed you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've missed you Empty I've missed you

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 am

Faylen sighed, it had been at least a month or more since he had seen Samantha last. He was so worried about her and couldn't think of where she would be at. He was taking a stroll through Diagon Alley and since Samantha had been gone, he had gone back to his grumpy, rude, mean self where he cared for no one but himself and his bright blue eyes had change to a dull gray. He looked a little worn out wearing skinny jeans with a whole in the right knee, a tank top with a button shirt unbutton.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

I've missed you Empty Re: I've missed you

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:21 am

Sammy had been trying to make her life better, going out doors more, but only as much as she could, trying to hang out with her kids more, and making it up to her friends and family for being a spaz for the last month. After she had been turned back into her normal self, it was hard for her to coup with what she had done and become. Killing people and hurting friends and family was not something someone got over easily. But having good friends and family made it that much easier. So today Sammy was out in Diagon Alley looking for some new stuff for school. She was wearing her white fluffy dress with some lace up wooden like flip flops, she had her white frilly purse hanging from her right shoulder and was just walking out of a pet shop. She took a second to look down the almost crowded street to see where she would be going next.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

Faylen was looking around the street and when he noticed someone familiar looking. "Samantha?" He said his eyes widening. He walked up to her quickly and pulled her into a hug. "I've missed you so much. Where have you been" He asked stepping back to look at her his gray eyes taking in her beauty. He couldn't believe this after a month he bumps into her in Diagon Alley but she didn't come and see him.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 am

Out of nowhere someone said her name and was hugging her. By the sound of the voice and the smell of the person it had to have been Faylen. Sammy was suddenly overjoyed to being in his arms. She didn't want him to ever let her go. She looked him in the eyes and realized that his eyes where gray. Then she looked down at his clothes and saw that he was wearing depressing clothing. Sammy knew that this had to be her fault some how. She suddenly felt very sad. But only her eyes showed it. "I've missed you too Faylen. I'm sorry for being gone for so long. After I got back to normal and got back to my house I realized that bills hadn't been paid, my kids didn't know who I was and my father was angry with me. So I had to get some things back into order. Plus with not knowing if the Ministry was after me I had to stay low. I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you some how. I promise." Sammy said hugging him strongly but not enough to hurt him. She was stronger than him, because of her being a vampire, but not by much. She took a step back then gave him another look over, using her vampire speed this time. "This is because of me isn't it? I made you depressed because I've been gone haven't I?" Sammy asked him knowing that he would say yes or say no to not hurt her feelings.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 am

Faylen sighed happily holding her. "Just having you in my arms right now is all I need." He said kissing her forehead. Though he wish he would have known this before he became so worried about her. He could have came and visited her if she would have let him but the past was in the past now. "No... yes... no... kinda" He said stuttering. He noted on his outfit knowing he could have done better on picking it out but he rather kind of liked it. "I've missed you so much and that did make me depressed, I was so worried about you." He said laying his head on top of hers.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 am

The fact that he missed her made her feel even worse, she was missing him just as much. "I'm sorry Faylen, please don't be depressed anymore. I promise to be around more often now. You can come over to my place and help with the kids and we can be alone there and talk if you like." Sammy said feeling like she wanted to say that she loved him but knew that if she did things would only get worse. With her luck with guys as soon as she said that she loved him he would high tail it out of there and never talk to her again, or he would do the opposite and say that he loved her too and she would leave him. Not that she wanted to leave him but that was just how it always was with her and loving someone. The only person that ever stayed around her for a long period of time was her best friend Sophia. But that wasn't the same as being in love with a guy. And this guy was different, special, Sammy didn't want to lose this one. "Lets go back to your place and get you into some better clothes or we can just buy you some different clothes if you like." Sammy said smiling up at Faylen.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:52 am

Faylen nodded "I'll be all better now and I would love to meet your kids, How old are they again?" He asked raising an eyebrow looking down at her. "Oh... ermm... don't mind the eyes they uh... tend to change gray depending on my mood." He said closing them. Faylen nodded. "Better clothes.... sounds good to me. I... I would rather just buy them." He said shrugging off going to his house in all honesty his house was a mess from him not cleaning it for the past month or so.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:01 am

Sammy smiled up at Faylen, she always loved buy new clothes for her friends and family. Of course he was more than a friend and not quite family yet. "Yay, I love shopping for clothes. Anywhere that you love the most?" Sammy asked him wanting him to be comfortable with the place they shopped. That was one thing that Sammy had learned about guys, they like to wear certain types of clothes and they like to get that clothes at certain places. Sammy only hoped that the place wasn't to far away. She didn't know how to apperate yet and she didn't have her car with her today.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:07 am

Faylen shrugged. He didn't really shop at any particular place normally he'd walk in buy his clothes then leave. "Anywhere is fine. I'll let you choose my new outfit and I pay" He said jiggling his pockets as he heard a satisfying clanging of galleons. "Then we can go for a butterbeer my treat" He said smiling. He hadn't been this happy in days, why just earlier he had hit a kid up side the head for stepping on his shoe. Was not a good story to explain to the mother of the boy. She nearly hexed Faylen where he stood, that is she would've if she had her wand on her. He had gotten lucky he suppose.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:17 am

Sammy smiled up at Faylen as he said that anywhere was good and that he would pay, then he added that they would go for butterbeers afterwards. He really must be in a good mood, he was willing to pay for new clothes and for some butterbeers. But this was fine with her, she needed to save up some money to pay for the kids clothes and what not. Jazmine would be starting preschool soon. Sammy wanted her little girl to look good on her first day of school. "Ok, then we will go to a little place just around the corner. They even make sure that the clothes you pick out fit you before you leave. I love this place." Sammy said holding his hand and leading the way down the street. It felt nice to be able to feel his hand in hers and know that he wasn't going anywhere and that she wasn't going to turn around and hurt him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top