(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 8 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah alot of things been unexpecting between the two of us, but you know what they say; unexpecting things lead to great things!"said Sophia softly. "Oh god.... I'm such a bookworm freak."said Sophia sighing to herself. Sophia smiled when he pulled her close to him for she loved it when she was in his arms. Sophia was amazed how much had went down in the last two days, she went from being friends with Andrian dating him again and now Andrian was a vampire it was just to hard to believe. Sophia couldn't be happier, she was glad everything was falling into place and there was still more to come for them.

Sophia looked at him and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Mhm sure it did Mr. Potter, are you sure you just refused to listen?"Sophia asked him smirking. Sophia looked at him and shook her head. "Your unbelieveable you know that?"Sophia asked him chuckling. As she seen him cutthe strawberries she chuckled. "You know we WAY to well."said Sophia still chuckling. "No that isn't the last one, this one is the last one."said Sophia softly as she put one in her mouth and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 8 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 am

Andrian noticed Sophia had crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at him. 'Maybe..' he smirked, looking left to right acting as if he was innocent this whole time. 'I know you love it,' he laughing as he got caught by Sophia again stealing a bit of chocolate chips. Chewing onto his choc chips he then turned around to cut the rest of the strawberries, cutting them into quarters but leaving them whole. 'Oh I do?' he asked sarcastically and looked up, grinning at her. 'Look whose complaining!' said Andrian, his eyes bewildered as Sophia stole a piece of choc chips. He kissed her back passionetally and pulled away smiling at her, then kissed her one more time. 'I love you, Sophia Anabelle Lestrange,' he told her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh laugh and shook her head. "Aw... how could I be mad at you that face?"Sophia asked him chuckling. "Hm... I don't know about that."said Sophia in a teasing voice. "I'm just kidding love, I'll love you no matter what!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded at er head at his comment. "Yes love you do, but I love how you know me so well.'said Sophia. Sophia laughed and shrugged. "Hey I had a reason for doing that!"said Sophia. "I love you to Andrian Jay Potter."said Sophia softly as she nuzzled against him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 am

OOC: I am sorry for keeping you waiting

Andrian rose an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulder. 'I'm innocent anyway,' he smirked and chuckled as he swallow down the last piece of chocolate. Then he looked back up at Sophia and frowned. 'Aw...' he said, his expression sad. 'Fine...' he looked away, sneaking a little sniff just for fun. Andrian looked back at Sophia and laughed, softly. 'Same to you as well,' he smiled, kissing her passionetally on the lips. Andrian bestowed a happy yet embrassed smile. 'Oh, I don't know everything about you,' he said, shrugging his shoulders and laughed. Andrian then rolled his eyes at her when Sophia told him she had a reason for stealing one chocholate chips. 'Oh i'm sure you do,' he nodded, popping down another choc chips into his mouth. 'So do I,' he chewed onto his food. Andrian then smiled at Sophia and nuzzled back at her. 'I-' he paused, thinking about the word he was about to say. He was sick of making promise like, 'don't leave me', 'i'll never leave you'. He wasn't just about to give them hopes yet and break it again. Of course he didn't want to but, he was making sure. He didn't want to hurt Sophia again.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "Yes you are love, but you can be very naughty at times."said Sophia smirking at him. Sopphia shook her head and laughed at his little sniff he made. "Your so full of yourself you know that?"Sophia asked him chuckling. Sophia looked at him and nodded. "True love, you don't know everything about me but you pretty much know more about me then anyone else."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Of course I do, I always have reasons."said Sophia smirking at him. Sophia rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms. "And what would be your reason Mr. Potter?"Sophia asked him as she raised one eyebrow at him. Sophia smiled as he nuzzled her back and Sophia looked at him and shook her. "Why would I ever want to leave you love?"Sophia asked him softly but curiously.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:23 am

Andrian sighed and chuckled when Sophia said he was naughty at times. 'When have I ever been naughty?' he asked, rising his eyebrows at her. Andrian laughed at Sophia reaction after he had sniffed and said 'fine then' to her. 'Well, i try to get to know you as much as I can,' he told her, smiling as he finished cutting the strawberries and placed them on the top of the pancakes Sophia laid out on a plate for him. 'Oh yeah? Whats that?' he asked, raising an eyebrows at her. 'I asked you first,' he said, after Sophia tried to ask him instead. He then sprinkled the choc chips on top and shook his head at Sophia. 'No, i know,' he said. 'I'm just happy you here, I was lost without you,' he smiled at her.

OOC: Sorry that was horrible
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head. "Ok... maybe not naughty but more wild and you know when."said Sophia smirking at him. Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Well... what else do you want to know about me love?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia shrugged and laughed when he asked her why. "I don't know."said Sophia softly as she thought for a minute. "Ah ha I got it! because I'm a girl so I should get what I want."said Sophia smirking. "Hm... let me guess your reason, because I'm a Potter and we Potter's get what we want am I right?"Sophia asked him in a teaasing voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 am

Andrian jaws dropped, slightly after he had heard what she said. 'Blimey Sophia,' he said. 'I am not wild thank you very much,' he smirked back at her. He knew that wasn't entirely true. He always had a bit of a wild side about him, but it took a lot to get him to show this side of him. Sophia was one of the very few people he had shown his wild side to. Andrian walked around the table after plating the food up, laying his and her plate where they belonged. 'Well, tell me something I don't know yet,' said Andrian, looking at Sophia when she asked him what he wanted to know about her. He chewed onto his chocholate pancakes and laughed, softly at Sophia reason. He rolled his eyes at her and shook his head, then shrugged it off. 'Alright, you win,' he smiled. 'No, just because i'm hungry,' he shook his head and smirked at Sophia as she attempted to guess his reason for stealing a chocholate

OOC: Horrible...
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 am

Sophia looked at him and chuckled as she seen his jaw drop after what she said. "Hey it was honestly."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at him. "Mhm Mr. Potter, whatever makes you sleep at night."said Sophia smirking at him. Sophia knew he wasn't really telling the truth for she knew he had a wild side just like she had one as well. Of course, Andrian was one of the only people who knew how to get her that way. As she sat down across from him she bit her lip thinking. "Hm... let me think of something you would never know about me."said Sophia softy. "Ok... here's something, I had a crush on you before I actually met you in person and I was going to see if I can brew the love potion so you'll fall in love with me."said Sophia chuckling. "Yay I win!"said Sophia chuckling again and smiling. Sophia laughed and shook her head. " Right love right.."said Sophia softly as she laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she took a bite of her pancake.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:34 am

Andrian sighed and shrugged his shoulders, he couldn't argue with her. He admitted he knew he had a crazy, wild side about him. Andrian laughed at Sophia when he heard what she said and shook his head. He smirked at Sophia and then looked away from her taking another bite of his pancake. The pancake was delicious, he could feel the strawberry and the sauce melting into his mouth. He could taste the sourness of the strawberry and sweetness of the citrus sauce clashing around in his mouth - he loved it. Chewing onto his meal, both he and Sophia made. He listened closely as she told him something she never told him. As he listened, he spat the food our and choked onto his food when he heard she had a crush on him before she met him. 'You serious?' he asked, shocked to hear she had a crush on him before they met. He never even knew her before he met her, if he remembered correctly he only knew her then when they met at the great hall that evening at third or first grade.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top