(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 7 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:05 pm

(it's ok, no biggie)

Sophia was woken up by a crashing into Andrian's drawers which cause her to shoot up from the bed and looked at her surroundings. As she seen it was only Andrian her gold eyes looked at him with gulit and worry in them. As she gotten out of bed she walked slolwy towards him her gold eyes looking at him. "Are you alright love?"Sophia asked him softly as her gold eyes looked at him before she looked away from him and sighed. "I know your scared love, but I'm right here and I'm not going to leave you I promise."said Sophia softy. "I'm sorry love, I'm so sorry."said Sophia softly as she softly looked up at him with tears in her eyes. Sophia couldn't believe she bit him and turned into the one thing she wished she was at times, a vampire. Now because of her, he was pale and he was longer human with a heartbeat that she loved hearing when she laid her head on his chest. "What have I done?"Sophia asked herself softly as she ran her hands through her hair and sighed. As she looked at him with her now gray eyes she swallowed hard and asked softly. "Andrian love, how are you feeling? I can tell your scared, I can tell by your emotions as well as other things."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 7 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 am

Andrian looked over at Sophia noticing he had woken her up by all the noise he caused. He watched her as she walked towards him, staring at him with her worried, golden eyes. Andrian didn't know what to feel at the moment, right now he was feeling stronger, powerful and even faster then before. But at the same time he felt scared, happy and weird in some way. "I." he spoke, looking at his arm once more before turning his head to Sophia. "I feel weird," he decided to tell her. Andrian stared into her eyes with worried golden eyes, he clenched his jaws again and then took his eyes of her for a moment. 'No don't be sorry, its just.." he paused. "Weird.." he added afterwards as he placed his hands on her cheek for a moment. His eyes went bewildered when he could no longer feel her cold icy skins in his hands anymore. "Its okay," he told her, putting another hand on her other cheek and planted a kiss on her lips. Then pulled away from her a bit and closed his eyes for a minute, he was glad to see he could still feel the love inside of him for her hadn't disappeared. "I feel thirsty," he swallowed a lump in his throat, it felt so dry; he could feel part of him lusting for blood. He opened his eyes, it had turned dark red, he wanted blood so badly. He could hear his neighbour heart beating far away from him, he wanted to drink their blood so badly. Andrian pulled away from her, and walked over to the window and looked at his neighbour who were now sitting together for breakfast. He lick his lips, his throat dried up he wanted their blood badly. But no matter how hard he tried to resist it his lust for blood felt overwhelming.

[ oh god it crap ]
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded understanding how he felt for she felt the same way when she was turned. "I knnow love, it's a weird feeling at first but you'll get use to it I promise it'll just take some time."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked into his gold eyes and nodded. "I know you feel happy but scared at the same time love, but I'n here for you."said Sophia softly. As he placed his hands on her cheek she jumped alittle seeing how she wasn't used to Andrian feeling the same way she was, she was used to his warm hot body. "Your right love, this is weird."said Sophia honestly as she looked into his eyes and kissed him back on the lips. As he pulled away from her Sophia noticed when he opened his eyes they were a dark red. "Uh-oh."Sophia thought to herself as she seen Andrian looking out the window at the family across the street. "Andrian love no, you must control yourself!"said Sophia softly as she zoomed over towards him and made him look into her eyes. "Uh crap, this isn't good I don't have any blood it's all at my house."said Sophia as she ran her hands through her hair. "Think quick Sophia."said Sophia to herself as she looked at Andrian and kissed him softly on the lips. "I'll be right back love, just going to stop by my house real quick."said Sophia softly as she apperated to her house and get herself and Andrian a package of blood and appareted back to Andrian's place. "Here love take this, it will help."said Sophia softly as she handed him the package of blood.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 am

Andrian stared down at the family, who were now sharing breakfast together. His eyes were dark red. Andrian felt as if there were two little versions of him sitting on his shoulder. One angel on his right, pulling him back from causing any trouble and a devil on the left whispering in his ears to get what he wanted. To his dismay he found Sophia standing in front of him, relaxing into her hands he looked down into her eyes. The pain in his eyes and the lust for blood could easily been seen through his eyes. He nodded and made no attempt to talk. He was shaking a bit now; he didn't know how long he could resist it any longer. He was getting hungrier by the moment. Whilst he waited for Sophia to rush back into her place for blood he continued to stare at the window.

Finally Sophia arrived with the blood in her hands and handed it to him. He quickly gobbled the whole blood down throat, splashing a bit of blood over his lips. He ignored the taste of old, cold dead blood; he just wanted to stop all of it. Andrian sighed and started to relax a bit; his breath was heavy. He looked at Sophia and walked slowly over to his bed and sat down, taking everything in. His hands on his head, his jaws clenching. Tears rolled down his cheek.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:06 am

Sophia looked at him and sighed and then looked out the window and ran her hands through her hair and bit her lip. As she looked back at Andrian with tears in her eyes. "This is all my fault, I don't care what you say love but I'm the one who did this to you."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked away from him and sighed and then walked out of the room and downstairs towards the kitchen to make them some breakfast. Deciding to give him some space, Sophia decided to fix them some breakfast maybe Andrian would come down. As she walked to the fridge she gotten everything out of the fridge and started making a combination of hers and his favorite breakfast food. As she looked around his kitchen for awhile she found a glass bowl and used it to make chocolate chip pancakes.

Singing a song she write herself as she mixed the pancake batter in the bowl. Sophia always sung when she was upset or depress about something. She was so upset that she turned Andrian into something she wished she wasn't at times. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it at the cabinet as a pan and went on the stove. Sophia was so angry with she heard a crack as she looked down she realized she broke the bowl she had in hands. "Son of a bit-" but stopped herself before she seen her hands bleeding because she cut hands due to the break. "Reparo!"said Sophia as the bowl came back together but as for her hands she just looked down at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 am

Andrian looked up at Sophia, his eyes filled with pain and sadness. He nodded softly after Sophia had spoke to him. He didn't say anything to comfort her, he was still in shock from what happen and he knew nothing right now could comfort her at the moment. It wasn't that he didn't like being a vampire; he liked it all. But he got scared for a moment, he had second away from being a monster and eating those family alive. Andrian looked away from her for a bit and then looked back up as he watched her walk out of the room. He knew she was just giving him room to breath for a moment. Andrian smiled, softly for a second and looked away from her, taking his time till he was ready to come out again. Andrian looked at the family through the mirror, watching as they all rushed to school and work. He then looked at his vial of blood he had just drank then back; maybe being a vampire wasn't everything he had expected it to be.

After a few minute of calming down and taking a quick shower, he soon came down the stairs. Andrian sniffed the hair for a moment and licked his lip excitedly. "Is that what I think it is," he said, suddenly. Andrian jumped the few more stairs down and turned to look at Sophia. To his dismay he heard Sophia had broke something and cut herself, swearing under her breath. "Are you okay?" he dashed over to her and held her hands for a second examining it for a second. "Espiskey!" he muttered, flourishing his wand over her wounds. Then when it was done, he kissed her hands and looked up at her. "I'm so sorry," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 am

Sophia looked down at her now healed hands and back at Andrian and shook her head. "You don't need to say your sorry love."said Sophia softly. "I understand how you feel love, I really do."said Sophia softly as she wrapped her amrs around him and kissed him softly on the lips. "Do you want to help me with breakfast? I'm making a combinaton of your favorites and mine."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As she looked at the mess on the floor she flicked her wand at it as the mess disappeared. "Sorry love, I didn't mean to worry you I honestly didn't mean to do that."said Sophia softly as she looked at the floor where the mess she made was.

As she looked at bowl she rapired was on the counter she pointed her wand at it as chocolate chip pancake batter appeared in the bowl. As she went back to the stove she looked at Andrian and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "So your going to help Mr. Potter or do I have to do it all?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice. "Don't you dare try eating the chocolate chips either Mr.Potter I know how you are!"said Sophia in a teasing voice. She had to admit she did that herself and she remembered when Andrian caught her one time when they were dating that they were making breakfast together. Chuckling to herself she shook her head and looked at Andrian and smiled.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 am

Andrian smiled softly and kissed her back on the lips. 'Yeah.' he pulled away and looked at her. "I would love to," he smiled at her and kissed her one more time. As much as Andrian wanted so badly to apologize for putting her through all of this pain for turning him into a vampire. He knew he wouldn't win this battle with her. If he knew Sophia well, she wouldn't have let him get away with winning. 'I'm not worried about the mess,' he told her. 'I worry about you, as long as your safe its all that matters,' he smiled at her, kissing her hands again and holding it in his ahnd as if he was trying to warm it up.

Then he looked at the mess below him and chuckled softly. 'But you sure did make a lot of mess,' he said, pointing his wand at the ground and muttered a spell to make it mop it self up. Then he watched as Sophia walked away from him and contiue to cook. Andrian licked his lips wet as he could smell the smell of pancakes and chocholate sauce cooking in his kitchen. Pancakes with citrus sauce and stawberry with some chocholate chips to garnish it. Sophia knew him so well. Andrian jumped as he heard Sophia asking him if he was going to help. 'Oh.' said Andrian, bestowing a small and embrassed smile upon Sophia. 'Yeah i'm coming,' as he walked up to help her and grabbed a piece of chocholate chips. 'Oh sorryy what was that,' said Andrian, in a teasing voice as he put the chocholate into his mouth.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 am

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "I'm glad that you care about me so much love, but I'm fine honestly my anger just got the best of me."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at the mess on the floor and back at Andrian and chuckled. "Yeah, I have to admit I did."said Sophia looking at the mess hat was now being cleaned up and chuckled once again. As she seen him lick his lips she shook his head. "No you have to wait intil it's done love, it won't be long I rpomise."said Sophia softly as she kissed his cheek. As she seen him grab a chocolate chip she shook her head and crossed her arms.

"Andrian Potter! Didn't I just tell you not to touch the chocolate chips?"Sophia asked him softly shaking her head."Your worse then the kids are, I should of known they got it from you."said Sophia smirking to herself as she pop one into her mouth. "I'm the cook, I'm suppose to taste the food."said Sophia in a teasing voice as she gave him a soft warm smile. "I guess I'll let it side, seeing how I love you to much."said Sophia as she throw a rag at him. "But don't eat anyone of them Mr. Potter, I'm watching you!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 am

'Its alright, everything just seem to be..' he paused for a moment, trying to find the right words. 'Unexpecting.' Andrian heard Sophia laugh when she agreed she had made a mess. 'Doesn't matter' he smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist and brough her close to him as he watched as the mess cleaned before itself. Andrian couldn't believe how much had happen in just two days. He had went back dating Sophia again, fun in the bathroom and the next thing he knows is that he was now a vampire; which he still haven't forgetten. It was amazing how many things they would do together.

'I'm sorry it went through the other ears' Andrian joked, smirking at her as he pointed a index finger at his ear and used his other hand to indicate that her words went out the otherway. 'Pop!' he said. Andrian rolled his eyes at her as he saw her pop one herself and had told him that their kids were the same as him. 'Like they say, like father like son,' he told her, shrugging as he contiued to cut the strawberries into quaters but he didn't cut them all the way through and let it stay whole. 'Oh, i won't' said Andrian, taking another bite of choc chips after her felt the rag being thrown at him. 'Last one, i promise,' he said tucking the rag into his jeans.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top