(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 5 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 6:03 am

Sophia looked at him confused as he pulled away from her and said 'Hold on hold' but suddenly understood as he grabbed a chocolate frog off the sink. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as the chocolate frog tried to get away from Andrian but he cuaght it in his hands and put it in this mouth. Giving him a soft warm smile Sophia took the other end of the chocolate frog with her mouth as shel ooked at Andrian and winked at him before smiling mischievously at him. Sophia had something up her sleeve but she wasn't about to tell him but she waited for him to make the first move before putting her plan into attention. Sophia knew Andrian teased her all the time it was time for her to tease him back. Sophia was loving every moment with Andrian from his kisses to his touch he was her whole world now. Sophia was on top of the world and on cloud nine and nothing else matter to her now but being with Andrian. Sophia loved Andrian with everything inside of her and nothing would ever change her feelings for him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 5 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun May 01, 2011 6:42 am

Andrian smiled as he saw Sophia take the other part of the chocolate and slowly started to gobble up his end of the chocholate with his own mouth and kissed her softly on the lips. He chuckled softly and smiled when he pulled away to finish eating his chocholate frog and gulped it down. Then when he looked at her he saw chocholate marks all over Sophia lips. "Um, you hav-" said Andrian pointing to the chocholate marks around her lips. "Nevermind." he told her, leaning in and kissed her on the lips, licking the chocholate marks off her lips then pulled away. "mmm, yum," said Andrian licking the chocholate in his mouth and grinned at Sophia. "I love you so much," he told her, kissing her again on the lips, caressing her face as he did this.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 01, 2011 6:58 am

Sophia chuckled and smiled and eat the rest of the chocolate frog that was in her mouth and then looked into his eyes and smiled. Sophia bit her lip to keep herself from moaning as Andrian licked the the chcolate off of her lips. As he told her he loved her so much she smiled. "I love you Andrian love, more then you'll ever know."said Sophia softly as she kissed him back for a few minute and then pulled away. As she grabbed another chocolate from from the tub she opened it opened and then caught the frog before it got away and broke it in half. As she walked back over towards him she put some caramel from the chocolate frog and licked it off his lips before kissing him passionately on the lips once again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 am

Andrian could feel himself protesting as he felt her pull away from him. He didn't want to finish the kiss yet but he knew it had to end somehow. He fluttered his eyes open and looked at her carefully, watching as she got out the tub to get something. "Soph?" he said, softly looking curiously as he waited patiently for her to come back.

Was it something he said?
Does he breath stinks?

Soon enough he saw her come back with another chocholate frog he had from the bar. Andrian smiled when he saw this and laughed happily as she got back into the tub. Suddenly he felt caramel dripping around his lips, he tilted his head upwards and started to open his mouth, letting some of the caramel drip onto his tongues Then he kissed her back, moaning passionetally as he kissed her; he furrowed his eyebrows as he felt the surge of pleasure rushing into him. He was enjoying this so much.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 03, 2011 2:51 am

Sophia kissed him back passionatley moaning softly as surge pleasure ran through her body making her go wild. As she pulled away breathing hard she giggled as she seen some caramel on his lips that she haven't gotten yet. As she licked the caramel off his lips she smirked. "Mmmm.... taste yummy especailly on you!"said Sophia softly. As she kissed him softly on the neck she started trailing her way back to his lips once again trying to make him go crazy for her. Sophia knew he was going to get her back for he always had something up his sleeves and he did it when she lease expected it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 am

Andrian heart pounded against his chest like a jackhammer. It felt like the pieces of his heart were slowly building back together at every kisses. As if she had a tool box and had everything she needed to fix his broken heart. She was his tool man or tool girl for that matter. Andrian felt himself going crazy after every kisses, he felt his body going wild. He couldn't get enough of her. Then when she pulled away, he looked at her and chuckled, breathing heavily as she did. "That was great..." he told her, chuckling as he took this time to gather his breath together. Andrian looked down at her and watched as she licked the remaining caremel off his lips. Andrian chuckled, licking his lips to taste the caramel. "Your favorite thing in the world isn't it, caramel and me together," he smirked at her, teasing her a little. Andrian felt her lips kissing him softly on the neck, when she did this he swore he could feel the hair on the back of his neck standing up. He could feel her slowly reaching onto his lips again but beside she could do anything he placed a finger on her lips. "Save some for later," he told her in a rather deep voice. "Don't wanna be here all day do we?" Andrian smiled warmly at her and stared into her eyes for a few seconds, not trying to ruin this moment so early.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok love."said Sophia softly as she seen a radio sitting on the counter and she turned it on as music started playing through the speakers. As she walked back to the tub she slipped back in as the water hit her body making her relax once again. Grabbing the sponge that she used not to long ago on Andrian she dipped it in the ater and then applied some soap on it and started washing her body. As a Nickelback song came on the radio Sophia smiled to herself. "Ooh... I love this song."said Sophia softly as she started singing to it. As she realized she was singing a bit loud she blushed. "Oops... sorry love, I just love this song by them."said Sophia softly and then giggling. "I know it sounds crazy love but this song sort of reminds me of us, the more I listen to it the more I realize that."said Sophia softly. "I know it's my crazy thinking and my crazy ways thinking again."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.

Nickelback song far away
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri May 06, 2011 9:34 am

Andrian smiled at Sophia and sighed, happily then started to give her a small kiss on the lips and pulled away from her. "Its good to have you back," he told her. He took his gaze off her and started to crawl out of the bathtub. Andrian then started to walk over to the shower and grabbed his towel, wrapping it tightly around his waist. Andrian heard Sophia turn on the radio and heard that his favorite song on the radio. "I love that song, turn it up!" said Andrian as he spun around to look at Sophia and smiled, singing a long with the lyric. But to his dismay he heard Sophia singing louder then he did so he stopped and looked at her, rising his eyebrows. "Thats okay, I like it when your crazy, its sexy," he told her, laughing as he walked back over to her and sat on the side of the bath. "Crazy or not your still my girl," he told her, looking at her and smiled. Andrian watched her carefully and soon his eyes fell onto the sponge she had in her hands and he smiled. "Far away.. far away been far away for far too long..." he sung along the song as he grabbed the sponge from her hands and started to rub the sponge on her, to help clean her up. "I love you... i've loved you all along.."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 07, 2011 4:16 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh whe he said he liked her when she was crazy for it was sexy. "Well maybe I should be crazy for you more often."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at him and chuckledwhen he said crazy or not she was still his girl. "Aw... that was sweet I think."said Sophia chuckling as her chocolate brown eyes sparkeld at him. "I'm kidding that was sweet of you, you always have a different way of saying things."said Sophia softly as she kissed his cheek. Sophia smiled as he started singing along with the song. "You know you might deny love, but you have a nice voice as well."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. As he took the sponge away from her and started helping her wash herself she smiled. "You know, you can join me and I'll you as well I don't bite you know."said Sophia softly. "Ok... that was a understatement but you know what I mean."said Sophia softly as she started singing softly to herself. " I love you ... I loved you along and I miss you been far away far to long."said Sophia singing softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 10, 2011 7:51 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her when she said she would have to be more crazy for him often. "I don't think i would be able to handle you if your too crazy," he told her, poking a playful tongue at her and chuckled softly. Andrian laughed when he heard what she said and wasn't sure if it was sweet. He didn't know what but replied with a cute, cheerful grin and looked into her eyes. He loved the way her eyes sparkled everytime she looked at him. He knew they were mean't to be. "Only because i love you so much," he replied to her. Then smiled softly as she  kissed him on the cheek. Andrian continued to clean Sophia with a sponge and heard her say he had a good voice too. "Oh well.. Singing isn't my thing," he told her, he looked at her and then continued to clean and sing along the song. "On my near...i'll ask for one chance for one last dance," he sang. "Oh what the hell," he decided and jumped into the bathroom with her after looking at Soph for a bit.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top