(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 6 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 10, 2011 8:48 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he didn't know if he could handle her being to crazy. "Ok love, I promise only to be crzy within reasons."said Sophia smirking at him before shestarted busted out laughing. Sophia looked at his cute cheerful grin and smiled for it always got her even if she was mad at him. Sophia looked at him and chuckled. "Aw... I love to my crazy boyfriend that calls me crazy."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia chuckled when h said siniging wasn't his thing. "Oh really Mr. Potter? then what is your thing?"Sophia asked him smirking. As he got in she smiled and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "See I told you I didn't bite love, I only nibble!"said Sophia in a teasing voice as she splashed him with some water.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

(DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number  179 - Page 6 Empty Re: (DR) Andrian Potter's Apartment - Room number 179

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 am

"Phew!" spoke Andrian, prentending to wash the sweat away from his forehead. "I'm glad," he joked, smirking at her and laughing out loud. Andrian grinned his infectious grin again after he had notice Sophia reaction to his smile. He loved driving her crazy, it turned him on, he loved the fact he could make her want him more and it more then he could ever ask for. Andrian then rolled his eyes at her and chuckled. "Well you sound crazier just saying that," he told her, smiling back at her. He wouldn't want her any other way, this was who she was and he wouldn't change it for anything else in the world. Andrian stopped and looked at her for a moment considering her question. "Hmm," he said. "My thing would have to be tweaking cars, hanging with my girl and cooking," he told her. Andrian expression soon died and the happy smile on his face faded into a sad smile. Andrian looked away from her a bit and sighed.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 am

Sophia shooked at him and shook her head and rolled her eyes at his joke and splashed some more water at him. "You know you love my wild and crazy side."said Sophia softly as she gave him her famous soft warm smile. He always knew how to get her, even when she lease expected it he always had a way to get to her which was one thing she loved about him. Sophia smiled as he told her what he liked doing. "Hm.... perhaps I should let you cook more often and have you tweak my mustang."said Sophia in a teasing voice. As she noticed he smile faded from his face and he looked away from her her eyes turned gold with worry in them. "Andrian love, what's wrong?"Sophia asked him softly as her gold eyes looked at the back of him seeing how he was facing away from her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:26 am

Andrian chuckled as he held up his arm to block the water splashing onto him, then he stopped and looked at her, sighing with happiness. "I wouldn't want you any other way," he told her, smiling softly at her as he brushed his thumb, lightly against her cheek. "You always know how to drive be crazy with that famous smile you have," he told her, laughing softly as he stared into her eyes. "Well, perharp you should" he chuckled after being told he could tweak her car and let her make him cook more often. "I'd love to," he smirked. Andrian looked away from her for a moment, after he heard the word bite. He looked back and stared into her golden eyes. "I don't know," he told her, looking down in shame. He couldn't find the reason, he wanted to be bitten, he wanted to be turned into a vampire, just like she did. He knew he had to come out clean, he knew he had to tell her sooner or later. "I want you to bite me, but... i don't know why.." he told her. Well maybe because they had more stamina, they were faster, stronger. But it still didn't feel right, well it felt right but wrong at the same time. "I know it stupid.." he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:20 am

Sophia looked at him with her gold eyes and shook her head. "Andrian love it's not stupid, it's honesty."said Sophia softly. "But are you sure you want this? I don't want you to give up being human because of me."said Sophia softly. "Although being a vampire does have it's benefits. your faster and stronger then humans but your always cold and you don't have a heartbeat."said Sophia softly. "You know I'll love you matter what you are."said Sophia softly. "But if you really want this I'll do it, but it has to be your choice I honestly wanted to turn you ages ago but I didn't."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she could do it but she wanted Andrian to tell her it was ok before she did. Sophia looked at him and kissed him on the lips before pulling away. "You do know this is going to be painful right?"Sophia asked him softly as she swallowed hard. As she looked away from him for a second she swallowed a lump in her throat and looked back at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am

Andrian took his gaze off the wall to look at her, his brown eyes glimmering into hers. "Yes, I want this. I want to feel what you feel," he spoke. He knew he wanted this, he wanted this more than anything. Andrian didn't care if he gave up being humans, he didn't care if he didn't have a heartbeat anymore. He wanted to be faster and stronger and feel the same thing she did. Andrian looked at her, considering her words , chuckling softly when he hard she wanted to turn him ages ago. "Then don't wait any longer, " he kissed her back as he stared into her eyes and pushed himself away from the wall to get closer to her. "Let never look back," he stared into her eyes. "Change me now," he continued. "I want this as badly as you do," he told her. His heart beated against his heart, honestly he was feeling a little afraid. Lots of thing were racing around his head, what if it hurt, what if he was going to regret it late. But at the same tome he wanted this, he wanted to be a vampire and just wanted to get it over with. But it was up to her if she didn't want to.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Sophia nodded. "Ok... love, I'll do it if this is what you want."said Sophia softly as she looked into his eyes. "Ok... love brace yourself, for this will be a quite painful experience trust me."said Sophia softly as she kissed him on the lips for a minute and pulled away from him. "Ok here it goes."said Sophia softly as she closed her eyes and bit him on the neck. As she bit him she felt the vemon from her teeth leave her and enter into Andrian's neck. She knew she had to control herself before she lost control of the taste of fresh human blood. "Ok... Sophia pull away now before you hurt him !"Sophia thought to herself as she pulled away and wiped her mouth. "Are you feeling ok love?"Sophia asked him softly as her gold eyes looked at him with worry in them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Andrian listened to what she had to say and waited patiently for her to change him. He stared into her eyes for a moment, he could feel his heart racing with fear and excitement. Soon the moment striked, he could feel her sharp vampire dagger-like fangs piercing through his neck. He gasped in pain as she did this, he could feel the venom going into him. As she did this, his vision started to blur up, he couldn't see a thing and he started to feel cold. He started to feel like a part of him had died inside of him. He could no longer feel his heart pumping through his chest or feel the blood pumping through his vein. He could feel the warmth fading from him as she bit him. Once she was finish Andrian then fainted and backgrounds onto the ground. It was done, she did it, he did it. He was officially a vampire and nothing was going to change that.

(Sorry for crappy post)
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

(It's ok, my was crappier then yours!)

Sophia gasped as she seen him faint. "I remember this, the same thing happened to me."said Sophia softly. "Ok love, lets get you out of here and dressed and let you lay down."said Sophia softly as she frowned as her wand was on the nightstand beside Andrian's bed. Cursing to herself she ran into his room and grabbed her wand and then ran back towards him. As she flicked her wand at him clothes appeared on him seeing how she couldn't dress him herself. As a white v-neck shirt appeared on him and jeans she flicked her wand again and muttered to herself. "Mobilicorpus!" as his body lifted up a couple of inches as she walked towards the bed and laid him down. "Andrian love can you hear me?"Sophia asked him softly knowing it was helpless for he would be like this for the next 24 hours for she was out for that long but everyone was different. "This is all my fault."said Sophia sighing to herself as she ran her hands through her hair. As she looked down at herself she flicked her wand at herself as clothes appeared on her but some of them weren't all hers she was Andrian's old red Gryffindor quidditch shirt that had 'Potter' on the back of it with her blue jeans. As she looked back at Andrian her gold eyes looked at which made her feel horrible for doing this to him. "Andrian love, please wake up or something your scaring me."said Sophia softly as she softly kissed him on the cheek.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:29 am

Andrian head hit the ground hard as he fell from the bathtub after Sophia had turned him into a vampire. Everything around him seem to have disappeared now, it was nothing but pitched black now. He laid on the floor motionless, unable to move until the very next day. Sophia had already dried him up and dressed him, and carried him to his bed so he could rest and start turning into a vampire. Andrian could hear Sophia saying him name, pleading for him to wake up; he wanted so badly to say something show that he was still alive. But his body didn't seem to let him do what he wanted. It was stuck to it place as if it was glued to the bed, he couldn't open his eyes it was closed tightly. He knew he had to wait until the next day.

-fade out-
*One day later*
-fade in-

It was early in the morning just about 8 o'clock, it was sunny outside. Andrian fluttered his eyes open, snarling at the ray of sun shining through the the gap between the curtin. He shield himself with his arm to block the sun from burning him up but it didn't work. So he dashed towards a darker part of the room and gasped. He didn't know what he was feeling at the moment, a lot of feeling ran through him. He didn't weather to feel excited or scared at the moment. Andrian took a moment to gather everything that was happening, he clenched his jaws and tighten his muscle. He looked at his arm for a minute and noticed his was now pale, he no longer had the tanned look on him. Then he looked at Sophia sleeping on the side of the bed with he ehad on her arm. He took a deep breath and his jaws dropped for a bit as he fell back onto his drawers. He couldn't believe it he had actually done this, he was a vampire.

(Sorry its long
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top