Running into You
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Running into You Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Running into You

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running into You Empty Running into You

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:45 am

Christabelle was walking through the forest of Dean. She hadn't been there in a while and she wasn't even sure why she was there in the first place. It just seemed like a place to spend some time alone and think about things that had happened. It was already a new year and she wasn't sure about how things were going to be this year, as crazy as they had been the year before. It wasn't like her to think back but she had. She had done a lot of things wrong that she knew she couldn't change. She almost wished she could change time and go back and make everything right but she knew she couldn't.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Running into You Empty Re: Running into You

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 am

Varod Gilther yawned, patting Anti on the back with his left hand as the two walked through the forest. In Varod's right hand was his favorite longsword and it was placed over his shoulder, ready for a fight. They were laughing and carrying on as they entered into a clearing, but what they didn't notice was Christy to their right in the trees.

"So, then the dwarf says, but that's not gold, that's my wife! Then his friend replies, yes, I know-she's got lips like it!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 am

Christy had been lost in her train of thought and she turned. Her jacket blended in with the snow, except for the pink orchids on the arms of it as she turned and saw where the voices were coming from. Just another wrong that would never be righted for her. SHe knew she had hurt him. She started to move into the clearing that she was standing in, "Varod?! Anti?!" she called out trying to move closer to make out faces, "Is that you two?!" She already knew the answer, she could tell from the voices but she didn't want to question herself or be wrong either.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:57 am

"Hey look V, is B**** mc B**** B****," Anti said, smile suddenly gone. Varod too had lost his boyhood grin and had taken on his darker, vampirish appearance.

"More like a ho ho ho, in the Christmas spirit," he said icily, no pun intended. He sword was still on his shoulders, but his fist had tightened over it, the knuckle whites showing.

"I totally agree. But she seems more like Santa, without the jolly part."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 am

Christy looked at the two, honestly hurt by what they were saying about her as she came into close range with them. "What did I do this time?" she asked, her facial features turning cold to look at him. She had to harden her heart around her feelings for him but it didn't mean that they weren't there. She'd always love him and care for him, she just knew she had hurt him and lately all she wanted was the chance to apologize for the way she had treated him. It was part of her therapy for everything that had happened. "If you're calling me fat you must not be looking at me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 am

"Fat head," Varod said, correcting her and laughing coldly.. "What you did? You ruined me, there for awhile. But no worries. I'm married and gonna have a child. I actually live right around here. So, my question to you, why are you here, so close to where I live?" He wouldn't lie, he still had feelings for her, but they were much more toned than they once had been.

"You just got pwned, ftw!" Anti added with a smirk.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 am

Her eyes grew wide. He had gotten married...and he was having a kid. "This clearing..." she started looking down, "Its one of the few places I was able to think when I lived here in England. She had camped in this clearing before, but had never let anyone know it. She even had after she had moved back to Germany, when her father died.

She glared over at Anti when he made his remark, "Really?" she asked looking at him, "A final fantasy reference. Wow and I thought you might have grown up."

She turned back on Varod, "Well it just seems like you get everything you want in life doesn't it?" she asked looking at him coldly. The news he had said, had actually shocked her and hurt her. "Besides what business is it of yours if I'm in the Forest of Dean or not? Its not like its private property or anything is it?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:14 am

Anti shrugged. "Hey, technically I'm only a year old."

"Yes, I do have everything I ever wanted. And if I wanted, I COULD buy this land. I bet I'm richer than your dead father was," Varod said, knowing that the father thing would hurt her. "Though, I hear Ne'os is back sometimes. Still dead set on killing him, hm? Well, I suggest you hop to it."

He made a little go away gesture and turned, walking off towards the forest, knowing she would run up behind him or something.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 am

Christy glared at Varod. She was still fighting back tears at the mention of her father. "Don't you ever talk about my father! You never even knew him!" she spat at him and then the Ne'os comment set her off as he turned and walked off she ran after him, "Don't you ever tell me what to do you filthy leech! I was trying to figure out how to apologize to you for everything I had done to you and you act like that!?" she had pulled her dagger out and was coming at him fast with it aiming for his heart.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 am

Varod spun, grinning with satisfaction as he easily parried the dagger. "You just won't learn. Remember last time? Still have scars from that one, Christabelle? I don't need to have known your daddy to know he was just like you. Oppress everyone different. Couldn't be with me because of what I was, hm? Well, now you lost me and I think that's the real reason you're pissed. Just grow up."

Anti had mysteriously disappeared.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top