Running into You - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Running into You - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Running into You

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running into You - Page 2 Empty Re: Running into You

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 am

"I wanted to get my life straightened out!" she screamed at him as the dagger fell from her hand. "I don't oppress anyone for being different, my cousin is gay!" she added looking at him as she now sat on the ground, "I lost your child! Did you not think that hurt me too? You didn't even know I was pregnant until it was too late and I was gone. You didn't even chase after me! How did you think that made me feel?! I was pregnant and alone and you didn't care. What are you going to do the same to that new wife of yours too? Leave her alone to deal with it on her own? It would be y0ur style after all."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 am

Varod's taunting smile immediately evaporated and he pointed his sword down at her. "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you now and transfigure your body into a turtle shell?" he asked her angrily, pressing the sword to within an inch of her nose. "You shouldn't be alive. I should have killed you a long time ago when I discovered YOU WERE PSYCHOTIC!" By the end he was shouting at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 am

"Oh please kill me!" she screamed at him almost begging. "You're part of the reason I'm as crazy as I've become. Did you know that?! I didn't want you to be a vampire either! You could have at least told me or talked to me! You didn't even want to know what I thought about it before you did it!" She was crying and she couldn't contain her emotions longer. "If you would feel better to kill me at least do it that way I get some peace out of this life. That way I don't have to deal with it anymore. I know I've done wrong, and I know I'm not perfect and I know I'll never be the person you want me to be and you'll never forgive me, so the least you can do is end it for me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 am

Varod's hand wavered and he slid the sword back into his magically enlarged pocket. He turned his head. "You are better off with this suffering. I hope you live forever. Then you can hurt for all eternity."

With that, he turned and started slowly into the forest. Anti appeared beside him, flipping Christy off over his shoulder. Suddenly, Varod collapsed. Anti checked his temperature and freaked. "My god! His forehead is like a heater!" Suddenly, Anti's form wavered and flickered out, him passing out with Varod.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:25 am

Christy sat back up when he pulled his sword back and put it up and then turned flipping her off. Her tears started falling harder as she saw him collapse and heard Anti freak out. She shakily got up and ran over to him, tripping over her own feet as she made it over to him and felt his forehead for herself.

"Oh mein gott!" she said freaking out as she pulled out her wand. She didn't know what to do, much less what would cause a vampire to heat up like that. She grabbed hold of him and apparated him to St. Mungo's screaming for someone to come help and immediately a healer came forward and asked what happened. She told him and went to follow him back and he stopped her, "Family only." he said and she looked at him, "I am his family." she said pushing past another healer to get back into the room with him. "Oh please be ok."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 am

Varod was pushed into a ward-he wasn't sure which, because all he could see was blurred shapes. Above him he saw a blondish pink thing, roughly human sized.

"Christabelle?" he mumbled.

The healer ran back towards him and placed a hand on his forehead, then cast a spell to reveal temperature. "Hm...I think he has pneumonia. This is a strange case. I don't work vampires very often...maybe someone else could help..."

He called another healer into the room who administered a potion to Varod immediately after hearing the story.

"He'll need bed rest. Vampire sickness doesn't work like human sickness. They take longer to heal because there is no natural blood fighting bacteria. Though that gives them a natural resistance to most."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:36 am

Christy ran her hand through his hair, "Shh, Varod." she said as she listened to what the healers were saying. He wasn't one to do bed rest. She knew him better than that. "Is there anything to do to help heal him faster?" she asked looking at him and then back down at Varod. She didn't know what to do and she felt worse. She knew she should probably tell his wife but she didn't even know where she was or how to get a hold of her. "What if I give some of my blood? Would that help heal him faster?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 am

Varod stirred slightly after the potion had taken effect and was thinking more clearly, but he was still in a lot of pain. He pulled out a piece of paper. The deed to his house, and pushed it at Christy.

"Address...use fireplace...tell Ashling..." he whispered painfully. "Need...bucket...gonna...puke.."

A healer immediately brought a bucket and Varod vomited into it, setting it beside him and wiping his mouth with a provided towel.

"We will provide him with blood. That is his natural need and won't make him better," the healer said sadly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 am

She took the piece of paper from him before he could even puke. She could do one better than using the fire to tell the girl. She could send a patronus to do it. She turned and did it quickly and then turned back to Varod, "I sent a patronus to tell her." she said watching over him. She looked back at the healer, "Is there anything that we can do other than that? I can tell you he isn't going to do bed rest well at all." she said watching them coldly. She hated hospitals. She looked at Varod, "I'm sorry." she said looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:03 am

"I'll be fine. I need sleep now...night night.." Varod whispered, then turned, vomited one last time, and passed out. Anti appeared beside him and yawned, sliding off the bed and not making it to the floor before he phased out again.

Damn, right when I was about to come back out... he thought angrily.

Hush, Anti. Sleepy time... Varod responded sleepily.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top