Potter's Army- 1st Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 1st Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 1st Meeting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 1st Meeting Empty Potter's Army- 1st Meeting

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 am

Jack stepped into the Room of Requirement, an entirely different feeling than when she usually did. Usually, she entered this room ready to cause mischief, either on her own of with one or two people. Yes, this was mischief, too, but it was a lot bigger than some little prank.

The school was not exactly run tyrannically or anything anymore. Not like when the club had first been founded. But there were evils awaiting the students outside the walls of Hogwarts, and they needed to prepare themselves, and do so soon.

The room was much the same as it had been when others had runs these meetings. Now there were more shelves with more books, a small cabinet that was open and showing some Weasley products- this made Jack grin- and a couch for lounging in. Sure there were all the important stuff, like dummies and cushions and whatnot, but Jack was a lot more informal. Hardcore, but informal.

She went and began examining the covers up the books, glancing up at a clock that said that the meeting would begin in a little under a half hour. She tapped her shoe and cracked her knuckles, knowing she would be driving herself insane until they first people arrived.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Potter's Army- 1st Meeting Empty Re: Potter's Army- 1st Meeting

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Miseria didn't know anymore if she wanted to be in this action. She always sacrificed something in the end. Even herself. She already got wounded several times, and if someone who knew how to heal, wouldn't be near her, she would probably be dead by now.
Therefor, she couldn't just leave the Potter's Amy because of her fears. She was so damn loyal that this even made her sick. She would never-ever leave someone behind.

With a quiet sigh, she entered the room of requierment, and looked around. She couldn't see anyone for the first time. She was looking mostly at the room's details. It hasn't changed since the last meeting. Everything was in it's 'proper' place. The books, which made her sigh once again. She could read something while she will wait for the others to arrive, and some comfortable chairs. Actually, she didn't even know the reason why she was invited here. The school wasn't that much of a horror anymore. Majere was gone, and the Death Eaters didn't want to rule them like some little zombies. No. They could come and go whereever they want. So more likely, someone was in trouble.

Only after her thoughts, she noticed someone standing near the bookshelves. Then she recognized Jack, and raised her eyebrows. So she wasn't the first one. Nice.
“Hello, Jackie,“ she grinned. Jackie. That was strange nickname. Though, Jack, for a girl, was some sort weirder.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Brienne trudged in, looking a bit frazzled. Frazzled was the word for frustrated, right? Though frustrated would work a lot better. All she cared about was to get this meeting over with. She wanted to get back to reading that new book that she bought in Hogsmeade from a man who was selling the books at the cheap price of one sickle each. She was also quite tired. All she could think about right now was sleep. A good book and sleep. That's what she needed the most right about now. She blinked her eyes twice before taking a seat.

"Hi Jack, Miseria", She managed to mumble before she yawned. Granted, it wasn't that big of a yawn, but she still was a bit stifled by it. She felt oddly warm, which was a bit startling. It was startling to feel warm like that for no apparent reason. Warmth made her even more sleepy, and she fruitlessly tried to resist the final urges of her body to go to sleep. She nodded off, only to be woken up by a vibration in her pocket. It was a device that she created that reminded her of appointments and such, much like the vibration of a phone. It startled her out of her sleep. She felt some sort of hormone cocktail pulse through her which would keep her awake for a little bit.

She cleared her throat, then settled in her chair. Ever since Daniel made her angry, she'd not been the same. Instead of being the mellow werewolf that everyone knew and loved, she was pushy and sometimes considered rude. There was no nice side to the girl, and it was Daniel's fault. It would likely result in her having years of therapy to repair his damage to her, she'd cross that bridge when she came to it. Cross it, then destroy it. She only concerned herself with destruction and hatred now. It'd take a long time before she'd get over this.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Jack looked up and saw a Hufflepuff enter the room. Jack knew the girl's name was Miseria or Miserella or something of the sort and she might be a year younger than herself... That's where Jack's knowledge of the girl ended. She offered an encouraging smirk- or an attempt at one- but it flickered away when the girl referred to her as Jackie.

Jack hated the nickname almost as much as her real name so she flinched and closed her eyes. Telling herself it would be a bad idea as the leader to blow up on one of the members on their very first meeting, Jack slowly said, "Actually... Call me Jack. Please. It's nice to see you here. Settle down, get comfy." She offered the Hufflepuff a grimace.

She turned as the door opened again and Brienne strode in, looking rather irritable, which was... off... for the girl who was usually happy and good-natured. Jack jerked her head towards her, noting that she had called the Hufflepuff Miseria. She had been right the first time. "Hello Brienne. I was just telling Miseria to get comfortable. I want to wait for everyone to get here."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Potter's Army was a stupid name. Lucy didn't want to be part of Potter's Army. And yet, she somehow felt like she was obliged. He'd been her uncle, after all, even though he died before she was old enough to even remember him. But Lucy's main objection was that from what she'd picked up when his name (rarely) came up, was that Harry Potter wouldn't have wanted an army.

And then, of course, there was the problem of Jack Dyllan. The girl who seemed to see no difference between bravery and recklessness. Lucy thought Jack was exactly the sort of leader who would get her "army" killed. Lucy had read stories about generals who sent people into wars, who thought it was a win if less people on their side died. Jack seemed like that. The sort of person who thought it wasn't important whether anything changed, so long as the people who went to their deaths had their heads held high.

Nevertheless, she stole into the Room of Requirement in time for the meeting, because someone with intelligence had to be there.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 am

Sammy wasn't in the best of moods. Ever since Sophia broke their friendship off and Ne'Os showed back up, Sammy was slowly turning more and more evil. All she wanted to do was get out of school and get back together with Ne'Os. No one liked her, she had no time with her kids, and she was in love with someone who didn't want to be good again. This meeting was not something that she wanted to attend. Then again it would be good to hear what the little prats would have to say and how good at what spells they where. She could pass this information off to Ne'Os if he needed it.

Sammy walked into the room of requirments, she was wearing her hufflepuff robes, but her vampire skin was very pale and her eyes had a hint of red to them. Sammy looked around a second to see Jack, Miseria, Brienne, and Lucy. She bearly knew Jack or Miseria, or Lucy. But Brienne and Sammy where in a different group together. It was a group ment for only monsters like themselves. Sammy half smiled at Jack, Lucy and Miseria. Then waved at Brienne with a half smile. The last time that Sammy had seen Brienne she was mad at her friend, Danny. Sammy walked over to a comfy chair, sat down and waited for the meeting to start.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Louis walked into the room scatching the back of his head. He saw a familliar face. His friend Jack. "Jack sup." He said. It was all he could think of saying. He also saw Brienne. "Hey." But the two others he didnt recognize. One was a really pretty blond girl. She looked like she could light up the world with just her smile but you know Louis didnt even know her. Did she notice him. He sat down and waited.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 am

Sam walked in, an incredibly edgy look on his face as he entered, waiting till the door closed behind him before straightening up, and appearing to calm down. "Hey everyone," he said with a smile, walking over to join them. "Sorry i'm late, ran into a little trouble on my way here," he said with a sheepish grin, grabbing a cushion and sitting on it, joining the small circle of people.

In all honesty, he'd not run into any trouble at all, he was just trying to keep face, he wasn't a bad kid, he enjoyed a good prank sure, but he wasn't into all this talk of drugs, hurting people, causing havoc, he was more interested in just being a part of the group, hence why he'd told a small lie, but was it really that bad, considering all he wanted to do was fit in?
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 am

Jack looked around at everyone, nodding at those who entered but saying nothing else. She did not want to distance herself, but she knew how to command respect. After the first meeting, she would act buddy-buddy with them. But she had not stepped up to be their friend. She had stepped up to be their leader. Whether or not they liked her was up to them. She, honestly, did not care. She wanted them alive. She could not control their happiness.

"Okay, I think that we better just start, no one else is going to show up, and if they are, I'm not going to give them a detention for being late." She smirked. "When you guys get here, you get here. Just don't be obnoxious about it and make a big deal of it." She shrugged. She was a casual person and this was sort of a banned club. Attendance was not her biggest concern.

"Okay, look." She paused. "I'm not going to baby you. If you want me to, let me know, and I'll hold your hand through this, but that's not why I'm here. There's a war going on. I'm not going to say between good and evil, because that depends on where you stand, now doesn't it? That's what causes these conflicts. 'No man truly thinks himself evil.'" It was a famous quote, that usually applied- unfortunately, Jack knew too many exceptions.

"When we do these meetings, I am not your teacher. I am not a professor. I do not expect you to treat me like I am. But I expect every single person in this room to be respected. If you can't do that, I'll send you off. You have all agreed to keep quiet about this, so I expect that as well. Otherwise, show up when you can and come with an open mind. If you have something you want to share, some idea, let us know. We are supposed to be supporting each other.

"Now some of you get it. There are people out there who want to hurt you, who would enjoy it. Some of you, don't. I hope you won't have to learn that personally, but take my word for it. I want to spend some time on practicing defending yourself against nonverbal spells, and producing quick shield charms. First though, I want to hear from you guys. What do you want to get out of these meetings? What do you think we should focus on?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 am

Brienne raised her hand, "We should train. Train ourselves to duel, and train ourselves to use different spells. Then go over plans for whatever challenge we may face". She looked nervously at the others. Then back at Jack. It always seemed her ideas sucked, so she dared not to get too radical with them. Or what she considered radical. It always seemed she was radical in some way or another, which was kind of inconvenient if she wanted her ideas used. They always seemed so unusual. So, instead, she just stuck with something that was obvious.

She kept quiet about the Undesirables. She didn't need any rats ratting out her underground group. It was already a risky idea in the first place, but now that she was going through with it, hoo boy. That was another can of worms entirely. Another huge can of worms. She wanted to keep it quiet at first. Like, really quiet, so no one'd oppose her until she was actually ready to do something. Ready to do battle with those that wanted to shut her racket down.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top