Reading can actually be educational - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading can actually be educational - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading can actually be educational

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading can actually be educational - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading can actually be educational

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:49 am

"I'm sure a twelve year old has heard much worse from other seventh years." she said as she hurriedly pulled out her wand to block the kick, "Stupefy." she said aiming it directly towards Aurora. They were both so close together by now that it would be hard for her to block it. She wasn't going to risk Varod's child and if that girl had wanted a reason for him not to be like a brother she had just got it in her action towards Ash. She couldn't believe the nerve of the girl.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Reading can actually be educational - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading can actually be educational

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:55 am

Aurora quickly fell to the ground right before the spell could get to her and it missed her completely. "You're the reason that im moving out of varods and im gunna try to get adopted and sent to a whole new place. Bet you will be so glad when it happens to. Of course Varod wouldnt care all he cares about is you you and only you. I dont ever remember hearing him say once that he cared about me and i know why to. He cares to much about your dumb a** just because he got you f***ing pregnant with a baby he probably wont even want when its older." She said in a loud voice
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:01 am

Ash was standing up now. "Look I tried to be nice to you. I really did." she started off, "If you would but listen for two seconds instead of acting like you are you might have known he has talked about you. How the hell did you think I would know about you if he didn't!?" she still held her wand out. "You tried to kick me and you can get expelled for that if I were going to report it to the head of house. I'm pregnant!"

She held her hand up with the huge diamond, "Yeah, he's going to leave me...he's not even going to want it so bad that we're getting married around Christmas." she said laughing.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 am

Aurora was already crying as it is butshe was trying to be strong."You dont get it do you a** hole!!! Because he is so f***ing caught up with you i dont ever get to talk to him i dont get to see him and if i do see him its over the summer!! He has never told me once that he cared about me and he doesnt even act as though he does either!!! Your just like him all you care about is you fu**ing a** self and your fu**ing a** fiance that you dont care how others feel!!" After yelling all of that aurora just bursted into tears. she wished she was never even born or was born to a family where she wasnt a wizard at all.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:12 am

"You're thinking illogically you know." she said looking at her. She really couldn't have sympathy for her once she had tried to hurt her, but she could still try to make up with the girl. "You're mad because you think I'm coming in and taking your place away. You know its not my fault you aren't there on the weekends. Like I said i didn't want to see you go and I still don't."

She moved and put a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her, "Look, maybe we should all sit down and talk about this when he gets back from where he is." she tried to say to be helpful but doubting that it was working. Contrary to what Aurora was saying she did care about how others felt...a lot more than anyone realized. It was really the only reason she had went back to school this year. "I'm sorry I'm taking time away from you because I really don't mean to. Maybe I should bring you with me the next time I go and we all hang out?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:15 am

"NO!!! IM NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN HE DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME TO HAVE CONTACT WITH ME WHATSOEVER!!!"She screamed as she got up and began to run to the portrait, out of it and up a bucn of stairs to the top of the clock tower where she hide in a special place under the floor that she didnt think anyone knew about and she just stayed there trying not to make any noise.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 am

Ash wasn't going to follow her. She figured she would let out her anger and be fine. What Ash had said was a lot for someone to take in. She was still trying to take everything as it was. She let out a sigh and opened her book again sitting back down but now she was worried about Aurora and she didn't like someone being mad at her. She really hadn't planned on any of this happening. She had actually planned on telling her with Varod, but that didn't happen.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 am

Aurora just sat where she was and after a while she realized no one would come and began to cry. She always tried to tell herself that everything happened for something good but she could tell her life would enf uup bad at this rate. That was a bad thing, of course, for a 12 year old to think. maybe if she was like 50 then she could think that was she wasnt and she thought that anyways
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:41 am

Ash wasn't the kind of person to run after someone. She understood sometimes you just needed space to chill out and clear your thoughts. She hated when people went after her when she ran off from something. She reached another chapter in the book and was reading about birth defects that the child could have and almost started to cry worriedly. She reminded herself it was just a book. Her mind kept drifting back to Aurora wondering if she was alright. She decided not to go to sleep until she saw the girl come back through the common room to go to bed.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 am

Aurora stopped crying but she didnt ever want to see ashling ever again. She thought that if she stayed hidden all night she wouldnt have to go back and sleep in the common rooms. It was getting late as it is and she was getting pretty tired pretty quickly that she was soon laying on the floor, with a blanket that she summoned to her, about to goto sleep. She really needed sleep and all but she had to wait until the clock struck 10 to goto sleep.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum