Reading can actually be educational - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading can actually be educational - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading can actually be educational

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading can actually be educational - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading can actually be educational

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 pm

She immediately picked up on her uneasiness and she felt sad for the girl. Of course they were going to end up getting married and having a child, but that didn't mean he was giving up his friends. She looked at her as she said she wasn't going to be living with him anymore. She immediately felt bad and knew she would have to do something.

"You don't have to move out just because we're having a baby." she said looking at her. It was after all her house too, and she was more than welcome to stay. "After all, if you guys are that good of friends I might even make you one of the god parents." she said trying to make the situation better. "I kinda hope maybe we can be friends too."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Reading can actually be educational - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading can actually be educational

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 am

"Oh no its fine forget about the whole damed thing i dont want to get in the way of my best friends family." She said as she got up and began to walk away. She didnt want to be in the way of him having a family. She didnt need to be around when he started to forget about her.There was nothing more she needed than having more and more family. It wasnt nice that someone wanted her to be the god mother. What if the same thing that happened to her happened to the baby? She was to young for that to happen.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 am

Ash got up and went after her. She was feeling horrible that what she had said had upset her. She put her hand on her shoulder, "Look, I don't expect you to like me and if you don't want to thats fine." She started in this speech she thought about before if she found out that Aurora didn't like her, "I'm not making him chose between me, this baby and his friends. I'm not that kind of person. I don't want him to lose friends because of us. I'd leave him before that were to happen." she looked saddened at the thought of leaving him. But then again she had lived without him before and as angry as her brother would be about her being pregnant, she knew he would be there for her like he always was.

"Look I don't have a family and I don't need one to be happy." she added, "I just don't want him to lose a friend over me. I think you're over reacting just a bit though to be honest."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 am

"Just shut up ok shut up!!" Aurora screamed at the girl. "You think i hate you and i dont!! You also say that you dont have a family, I bet you have family but i have none!!! im the last living person it the Nye family and i can tell that you have alot of family!!!! Varods your family know and you have a baby all of my family is dead!!! i have witnessed 3 deathes!!!!!" She screamed as she went somewhere else.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:02 am

"Look." she said backing off a little bit. "I'm not going to get into it who has what and who doesn't. I witnessed my parents death when I was little. Ok, so I know about murder. My brother doesn't even speak to me because of his wife. And until he and I get married we aren't family. Thats plain and simple. He'd be the baby's family, if I don't miscarry between now and then.

"I'm trying to tell you, he thinks of you like a sister. You pretty much are his sister, you have him as family if you would just open your damn eyes. Screaming at me isn't going to solve anything. I want to be your friend but I can't if you are going to be like this. All I was trying to say is that I was hoping you'd welcome me into yours and V's little family since you are a sister to him." She looked like she was about to cry and she probably was. She seemed to find herself emotionally unstable as of lately, pregnancy hormones. But she also didn't want the girl yelling at her when she was only trying to be friendly.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 am

"When my parents died i was only a year and a half. I had a god brother who died when i was 3 and a half and I watched him suffer as he began to fade away. Everyone else in my god family tried to make me like family. My brother even said he would addopt me before but i told him i would need someone else to adopt me. You dont get it. I dont want to end up being a god parent because whats going to happen if you guys end up dead and im left with the baby? I am to young to be a god parent of a baby!!" She said madly. "It doesnt matter about anything but family i know this as a fact. He will forget about me and thats it of me ima be just left to try to keep my blood going."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 am

"Fine it was only a suggestion." she said looking at her. "I have other friends, I just thought it would be a nice offer since V thinks so highly of you. Like I said I don't want him to lose friends over me." She really felt like this girl hated her. Of course she really couldn't blame her. Ash kinda came in off of the breeze again and blew back into Varod's life and they got into it again so quickly and now she was pregnant. "Look I'm not asking anything and if you don't want to you don't have to but I would hate for you to move out just on our account." she looked down and let out a sigh. "I really do want to be friends."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 am

When the girl said she everything that she said it made aurora feel angrier. "you dont get it do you. I am with varod and we become almost like family and you come along and my life is going to be ruined. I will move out of V's house and Im gunna try to find someone to adopt me so i actually have some family that i only know because my family knows me. Im kind of tired of being ignored and with V going to have a family soon i dont think i will be needed around. Yalls will be better off without me.. Trust me" She said as she looked around boredly.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:39 am

Ash looked at the girl. "I didn't just come along." she said looking at her. "I've been with him for almost a year. I left because I didn't have a choice in the matter. Don't talk to me like I'm stupid, because I'm not. I went on tour with a band and then my brother found out I dropped out and that slut of a sister in law pushed to make my life hell. I don't want to ruin your life and I've offered to try to be peaceful but you don't want any of that. I can't help what your life was before we met.

"I can't help you were ignored either. Its not like I've ever exactly seen you over there. I spend every single weekend with him so thats all on your own. Maybe if you weren't such a spiteful B**** when people were trying to be nice to you you wouldn't be ignored." she said as she walked back over to where she had been sitting and picked her book back up opening it and began to read again.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:45 am

Aurora turned around. "Did you just call me a B****? Cause that language is unaccepted around a kid of only 12." And to that she walked over to her, kicked the girl as hard as she could since with her broken arm she couldnt punch the girl and she then swiftly went upstairs and to her bed in the dorms to find her things. She was going to send an owl to Varod as soon as she could either that or the next time she saw him she would tell him everything and tell him he cant be like a brother to her anymore.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum