a bright sun shiney day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a bright sun shiney day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a bright sun shiney day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a bright sun shiney day - Page 2 Empty Re: a bright sun shiney day

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:43 pm

(yeah i've done something like that alot. long time role-player)

"how did that hold up??" cecilia asked Mitchy once she landed. "if that dosne't work im sure there is a spell that you could put on the string so that it wouldn't brake that easly." she then got back on the broom and flew around for a few minutes clsoe by so she could hear what mitchy said.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

"It did pretty well..." she smiled slightly. "My glasses might not fall off if i use the string when i play quidditch or run around or whatever." She said. There were many things she could do now that she had a way to keep her glasses on such as running through the forest, Playing quidditch and climbing trees and mountains. She loved to climbs trees and mountains alot.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:02 pm

"yeah i guess the muggle books are really helpful some times. though their words are still really funny." Cecilia said landing close by. "though you may want to look and see if there is a spell that would keep the string from brakeing." she then took her hair down and put all of it back into the pony tail
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Mitchy smiled. "Yeah muggles are pretty smart once you get to knopw them. I grew up around muggles most my life and they helped me out. Most of them were australians and all but still they always helped me." It was so true that she never usually talked much about her childhood since all she knew was that she was raised in an orphanage with alot of australians.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

i had read a book where one of the charicters used something like that to hold their glasses around thier neck when they took them off." Cecilia said " though thats all i know. i read alot of muggle books becuase of the words they use for some things. its just so funny and fasanateing to me."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

"I've read Muggle books most of my life. Mostly because i lived in a muggle orphanage and also all the books i read were written in australian but i didnt know much english then. Now i have learned alot of english so its easier for me to read books and all. there are plenty of books that we dont have in Australian that were written in english that i translate to some australians during the summer.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:57 pm

"thats nice." Cecilia said "i laughed for a week when i found out that muggles used pie in math. what do they cut it up and eat it?" she asked laughing at the funny memory. then she got back on her broom and flew aroud mitchy. "or is it just a funny name for a number. its so much more complicated than a magicl life it think." then she looked at her watch. it was almost noon. "hey its almost noon if you want to go eat or something."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top