a bright sun shiney day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a bright sun shiney day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a bright sun shiney day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a bright sun shiney day Empty a bright sun shiney day

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Cecilia was wearing blue jeans and over sized t-shirt. She had her hair pulled back into a pony tail. she flew around on her broom like she did so much as a kid pretending to be part of a quidditch game. she flew around and around loseing track of everying around her.she was off in her own little world and would have no idea if some one was watching her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

a bright sun shiney day Empty Re: a bright sun shiney day

Post by Mitchel Landon Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Mitchel was walking around the grounds carrying a Nimbus 2000 and her gloves. She was given these things on her 11th birthday and she was ready to warm them up for the year. Mitchel wore a green teeshirt, jeans, and of course her glasses. She was sort of wierd to like so many things but she didnt care. She saw someone already at the quiditch stadium so she asked, "Is it ok if I practice here?"
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Cecilia few around a few times the came to a stop exausted befor she relized there was someone eals there. "umm hey," she said "how long have you been standing there?" her hair had started to come out of the pony-tail. "did you want to practice?" the kindof asumed it since the girl had a broom with her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 pm

"I've only been here about a minute.. And yeah i kinda did want to practice but something tells me that my glasses will fall off if i do." She said smiling. She always joked around like that but it also was true. Her glasses did often fall off while she was flying on her broom. "Im Mitchel... Mitchel Landon.. Named after my father.. But you can call me Mitchy If you would think that better." she said putting out her hand for the girl to shake.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm

"Cecilia..Cecilia Krum," she said holding her hand out as she landed. " you can practice if you want i really need to stop for a few minuets any way. or i could help you maybe." she brushed the few lose hairs from her face and dismounted her broom standing next to Mitchy. "you could probly use one of those thing muggle librayans do to keep your glasses on. though its just a segestion."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 pm

"I really arent supposed to play quidditch in the first place. With my bad eyes sight and my glasses falling off alot its not really something i can do and see well at the same time. Last time I played i crashed into people cause of how bad my eyes were then i got so hurt i was in a muggle hospital for about 3 to 5 weeks." She said sadly. it was pretty terrible that she had that bad of eye sight.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Harry potter played with bad eyes." Cecilia said "Im sure we could find a way that you would be able to play." she smiled at the girl. "any one can do anything they set their mind to." then she though of a way to keep Mitchy's glasses on when she was flying. then she used her wand to summon a peice of string. "can i see your second?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm

(posting as Mitchy)

"There probobly isnt any way in the whole entire world that we can keep my glasses on my head." She said boldly. She took of her glasses and rubbed her eyes. She looked alot nicer with her glasses off then she did with them on but usually no one cared how she looked because of her eye sight. She could tell people apart but it would be a bit foggy when she looked at anyone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Cecilisa tied the string to each side of the clase right where the glasses would go around her ear then replace the glasses on Mitchy's face the string going around her head. "try that." she said she really hoped it would work . "if it dosne't i don't know what we could do."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:39 pm

(u know what im doing)

Mitchy smiled. "Thanks but.. I dunno if it would work out after a while cause i might end up breaking the string or something. But i can try it out for a while and we shall see what wil go on." she fixed her glasses the way she liked it, then she put on her gloves and got on her broom and flew around for a while. She flew for about 15 minutes then landed and sat down on the bench.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top