The future is bright for us
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The future is bright for us Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The future is bright for us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The future is bright for us Empty The future is bright for us

Post by Austin Lockwood Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm

It was seven O'clock in the eveing as twenty year old Kiara Bletchley stared out the window of the Bletchley Mansion. She was worried, Atticus was usually home by now which was making her really worried. "Maybe he still stuck at work doing paperwork."Kiara thought to herself as her eyes nevered left the window. Kiara Atticus been married for three happy years and they still loved each other to peices. Kiara knew she shouldn't be worrying for it could her harm to her baby which she haven't told Attcus the new yet. She ws sort of scared to tell him due to the fact both of them have excellent jobs. Although she was sure he would be trilled for she could remember when they first met they were talking about having kids of their own.

Now the moment have fianlly came Kiara smiled happily to herself as she looked down at her stomach and back at the window. "You want some tea Mistress Bletchley?" their house elf asked in a squeaky voice. "Yes that would be lovely thankyou."said Kiara softly as the house elf bowed and left with a snap of her finger to get her some tea. Sighing to herself she contined staring out the window. "Here you go Mistress."said the house elf as he brought her cart with a silver kettle of hot tea with jar of suger and small pitcher of milk in nice white china. "Thankyou."said Kiara softly as she started making her tea the way she liked it and took a sip of it.

"He'll be home soon Mistress, he probably stuck at work doing some paperwork."the house elf squeaked at her. "Perhaps your right, I guess I just worry about him to much."sdaid Kiara softly taking a another sip of her tea. "Well... you should Mistress, he's your husband."said the house elf in a squeaky voice. Kiara always talked to the house elf that worked around the place for they were many working in the kitchen as well around the house. "I'm getting alittle hungry."said Kiara as she gotten up. "No mistress, you sit down and rest let Meera and the rest of us get something made for you and Master Bletchley."said the house elf. "Thankyou Meera, tell the others thankyou as well."said Kiara.

"Will do Mistress."as Meera the house elf left again with a snap of her finger. Kiara shook her head smiling to herself she was glad she had house elf helping her out, they knew she was pregnant for she told them which was the reason they wouldn't let her do anything. Still looking out the window she sighed to herself.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

The future is bright for us Empty Re: The future is bright for us

Post by Caspian Ivanov Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:18 am

Work had been hectic. Just hectic. It seemed like the paperwork wouldn't stop, it just kept going and going... And going. His head was spinning from seeing all those words on all those papers. But he'd gotten through it,for today. Tomorrow he was sure there would be even more paperwork than he had today. He was glad that he was working, but he didn't like how late he was working. It only meant less time with Kiara. Now he was trying to get back to the Bletchley Mansion, knowing that Kiara was probably worried about him because he hardly ever camr home late. He just hoped his parents weren't up still. They would just annoy him tonight, mostly with his mother's constant nagging that Kiara shouldn't be his wife, that he should have married another pureblood and all that other nonsense that he didn't care about.

He was finally back to the mansion and as he stepped in front of the door, a house elf opened it. "Welcome home, Master Bletchley. The Mistress has been waiting for you to come home." he said in a high pitched yet rough voice. "Right. Thank you." he said simply to the house elf as he walked toward his and Kiara's room. "Mistress says she's got some news for you." another house elf said, as he passed her. "Oh? And what might that be?" he asked her. The house elf merely smiled and disappeared down the hall. Atticus shrugged and knocked on the door before entering without waiting for a reply.

"Sorry I'm late Kiara. Work sure was busy today. Barely got out of that office tonight." he said as he greeted Kiara with a small kiss on her forehead. "I hope I didn't make you worry." he told her. Atticus still couldn't believe that he and Kiara had been married for three years now. Three years in which, despite the disapproval of his mother more than his father, they had been very happy together. "Oh, one of the house elves said you had some kind of news to give me?" he asked her softly.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 am

Kiara shook her head. "I was alittle worried love, but I knew you would come home soon."said Kiara softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. When he said that the house elves told hi she had some news for him she frozed. "Yes I do love."said Kiara softly as she looked away from him and down at the floor with interest for she was scared how he would react to the news. She knew that both of their job were taking off, she didn't want to ruin it with having a baby in the house. "Um... well, you know how I been sick the last couple of days love well it turns out I took a couple of tests at St. Mungo's and I'm pregnant."said Kiara softly. Kiara knew that his mother still didn't approve of him being married to her after three years of them being happily married.

Kiara wondered what they would think now that Kiara was now pregnant. Kiara just didn't know why his mother didn't approve of her, it seemed to her that his father approved of her why not his mother? Kiara guessed it was because it was her only child and she only wanted what was best for him. Kiara wished that they would accept her like her parents fianlly accepted Atticus as her husband. Of course, they didn't like it at first but they soon came to realize that Atticus would take care of their little girl just like any muggle man would that they wanted her to marry. Kiara was going to still prove to his mother that she was worthy and that her and Atticus belonged together.

Kiara was willing to do anything to have his mother like her but she almsot did everything to please her and she still didn't like her. But she wasn't going to let that get in the way of her loving Atticus one bit for she loved him no matter what his mother thought of her. But she did wish his mother would accept her and see that she was just like them in magic.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:02 am

Atticus looked at Kiara a bit puzzled when she looked away from him and toward the floor. He wondered what was wrong, since she looked a bit scared to tell him whatever it was she had to tell him. When she finally told him what the news what, his mouth almost dropped and he just stared at her for a moment. "Pregnant?" he asked, sounding baffled. He had no idea what to say, the news of her pregnancy had caught him completely off guard. He wasn't angry or anything about her pregnancy, he was just surprised. Although anyone would think he was angry by his expression.

Finally, he snapped out of his daze and a wide grin formed across his face and his eyes brightened. He placed his hands on Kiara's sides and he lifted her up in the air, before he spun her around once. Then he set her down and he kissed her softly on the lips. "We're having a child?" he asked happily. His father would have a grandchild before he passed away like he wanted. Although he thought it would happen much later than when It was actually happening. But at least his father would accept the child, but he wasn't so sure about his mother's reaction to Kiara being pregnant with her first grandchild.

This was something that even his mother couldn't be angry about. Well she could, but she wouldn't be allowed to show her disapproval of it. Atticus had already made her agree that she wouldn't judge anything that happened with the two of them, especially out in public. But that was the least of his worries right now. What was on his mind was how would they be able to handle taking care of a child with the jobs they had now? With his job, Atticus wouldn't be home until late in the night half the time, once he was really settled in. But he knew they'd be able to get everything in order by the time the baby was born.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 am

Kiara nodded at his respond but she didn't say or do anything she just kept staring at the forest with interest like it was made of gold. She knew it would catch him off guard, for it was also a surprise to her as well for she really didn't expect for it to happen. Kiara looked up at him and seen he had a surprise look on his face to others it may look to them that he was mad but Kiara knew him to well. It made her feel relieved that he wasn't mad, he was just surprise at it all. "I know I was surprise by it to love."said Kiara softly as her hazel eyes looked into his. Din't get Kiara wrong, she was happy but she was surprise at the same time for it was a bit shocking to her.

As he spun her a around she giggled before he set her down. Kiara nodded. "Yes love we are."said Kiara softly as she kissed him back on the lips. "I don't know what it is yet love but what are you hoping for?"Kiara asked him softly. She knew that his father wanted a boy that way he could carry on the Bletchley name and the Generation of the Bletchley's would still continue on for ages to come. Kiara didn't know why they had to make the oldest boy carry on the Bletchley name she didn't know. But Kiara knew that they had a point if they were to have only one boy and he was the oldest he had to carry the Bletchley name.

Although, Kiara wasn't picky about what they had all she hoped was it looked just like their handsome father some. Although she was sure Atticus wanted it to look like her a but Kiara was sure it was going to either way or another. Kiara started picturing their child that looked like Atticus but it had her eyes. She smiled at the thought of it. It was a nice picture in her head, but honestly she didn't care who it looked like one bit for she knew it was gonig to be beautiful either way.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Atticus was overjoyed by the news of Kiara being pregnant. "This is the most wonderful news I've ever received." he said softly. He'd gotten wonderful news before, of course, but nothing compared to the news othat he was going to be a father. They'd been waiting three years for this, his parents probably a bit longer. But they were most likely expecting the child to have a different mother. No matter, they would have to be overjoyed by the news that they were going to be grandparents. Which he knew they would be, even if they decided not to show it, though they probably will.

Deciding something right then and there, he took Kiara's hand. "We have to tell everyone. My parents included." he told her. This was something that he wouldn't keep to himself. If he hadn't done that with his and Kiara's engagement, then why should he do it with something of equal importance? No, he wasn't going to keep it secret, that he would most certainly scream it out to everyone that came near him. He only wondered about one thing in this situation. His mother's reaction to the pregnancy.

Since Kiara hadn't been on her good side since the beginning, what with her blood status and all, he was worried hugs mother would do something irrational because of her being pregnant. He wouldn't allow Kiara to be hurt by his mother or anyone else, and she knew that quite well. She knew that her son would protect his wife from anyone and anything that tried to harm her in any way. Atticus knew that no matter what she'd have to deal with having a halfblood grandchild. Although, somehow, he thought that she wouldn't care. He thpught that what his mother had been waiting for to accept Kiara, was for a child to be born.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Kiara chuckled and smiled at Atticus being overjoyed that they were having a child at last after they dreamed of it for three years. "I remember when we first met love, we were talking about having kids run around the place and now it's happening!"said Kiara happily. Kiara knew her parents would be thrilled about the news, but she wasn't so sure about Atticus's parents. She knew that they wanted Atticus to have a pureblood wife and have pureblood kids especailly his mother. Kiara knew that their kids wouldn't be purebloods but what was so wrong with being a Half-blood or lower. Kiara knew it was blood standards for they were taught the pure-blookd way about things.

Kiara nodded and smiled. "Yes of course love, the house elves were thinking of having a little mini party get together to share the news."said Kiara softly. "I thought it was a great idea love, what do you think?"Kiara asked him softly. "Of course it's just going to be my parents and yours and our friends."said Kiara simply but honestly. Kiara knew that he didn't want to keep it secret and neither was she for she was overjoyed about fianlly having a baby. She wasn't going to hide the fact she was pregnant with Atticus child to anyone for she been dreaming of this day and it finally came.

Although Kiara was scared of what his mother might do, she already didn't like her and now she was going to probably hate her now. Kiara knew that Atticus wouldn't let any harm come to her while he was alive and standing. That was one of the reason she loved him for he was very protective of her whicj he been since they met. Don't get Kiara wrong, she loved him for alot of other reasons as well but she loved how much he loved her. Kiara knew that he showed it everyday just by protecting her and saying those three letters words 'I love you.'
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top