the future is bright for us!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the future is bright for us! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the future is bright for us!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the future is bright for us! Empty the future is bright for us!

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:34 am

Sam was sitting in the three broomsticks waiting for Audrey who was his date. It was odd that he was on a date with a slytherin, but Audrey was different. She didn't seem like a Slytherin to him, she seem like a normal sweet girl. His emerald eyes looking around the room he seen no sight of Audrey yet. As the waiter came by he ordered a butterbeer before looking out the window to see if he could see her coming. Sam only been here a couple of minutes, so maybe she was in the carriage behind him.

As people shot him some dirty looks, he glared at them back and gave them a 'mind your own bloody damn business' look. He knew alot of people didn't approve of him going on a date with a Slytherin. Gryffindor and Slytherin were enemeies, and have been that way since day one and now Sam and Audrey were changing it. Although Sam didn't care what people thought, he liked Audrey more then anything and he wasn't going to let people say he couldn't date Audrey because she was a Slytherin.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

the future is bright for us! Empty Re: the future is bright for us!

Post by Audrey Montague Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 am

Audrey tugged at her skirt nervously, and then shook her head. This wasn't like her at all, boys were her forte. Audrey Montague didn't get nervous. Though, it was only natural. Because really, they were breaking one of the only social rules in Hogwarts. Slytherins don't date Gryffindors. But, of all the people, Audrey is all about breaking rules, right?

She entered the Three Broomsticks with her signature saunter, and smiled confidently when she saw Sam Nesbitt, waiting for her, with an expression of his own nervousness. Audrey slid into the seat across from him and gave him a knowing glance. "I'm sorry I'm late, love." she apologized quietly. She fretted that a blush was raising on her cheeks at seeing him, and the whole bar staring at the pair of them; An odd pair, but a good one, as far as Audrey was concerned. "Been here long?"
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:12 am

Sam looked at her and smiled as he seen her coming towards her. "Don't worry about it love, you look beautiful as always."said Sam giving her a soft warm smile. "Not long."said Sam shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. Seeing people glaring at them, Sam's emerald eyes shot a 'go to hell' look before he looked at Audrey giving her a soft warm smile. "You want to grab a couple of butterbeers and leave? I don't want them to make you uncomfortable.'said Sam honestly. "Honestly I can deal with these gits myself though."said Sam glaring a couple of boys who were from Gryffindor.

"You sure you want to be seen with a Gryffindor like me, I'm such a disgrace to you!"said Sam smirking. He knew that he was just joking with her, that was how they were always playing with each other. Although Audrey was a pure blood and he was a half blood they didn't care about blood or houses.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Audrey looked around and laughed airily. Of all the things, she was used to this; She got the same looks almost every day. "Don't worry about that. It's hard to make me feel uncomfortable." She laughed with a full toothed smile. "But we can go do whatever you'd like." She finished with a more reserved, warm smile.

Audrey regarded Sam warmly, as she watched him shoot some of their onlookers glares. She, on the other hand, somewhat understood their looks. Audrey was notoriously very Slytherin. She was daring, adventurous, she somehow ended up making trouble, and her sly ways were obvious to most; Her other characteristics were overlooked by those who hadn't taken the time to know her, so she didn't make an effort to prove them wrong. It was their own choice what they believed if they didn't take the time to find out the truth for themselves. Sam was basically as Gryffindor as a person could get without being Godric Gryffindor himself. He was charming, brave, loyal, and Audrey was bad for him. Why he even asked her out tonight, she had no idea. But lets face it, she wasn't about to ask.

At his other comment, Audrey let herself lighten up and laugh. "I think I can handle a little more disgrace, if you can handle my Slytherin ways polluting your golden Gryffindor behavior." she teased with a wink, and she felt a bit better. Teasing was how they fought against the stereotyping people came up against them with. Innocent teasing was practically how they met.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:47 pm

"I honestly don't care what they think, they can all go to hell for all I care!"said Sam honestly. As the waiter came back with his drink Sam paid him before he gotten some more money out to pay for a butterbeer for Audrey. "A butterbeer for the beautiful lady here if you will."said Sam as the waiter nodded and headed to get Audrey a butterbeer.

Sam laughed her comment. "Oh I don't think think your going to ruin that Miss Montague, I think my half-blood self might might ruin your Slytherin pure blood ways!"said Sam smirking at and winking at her. "Come on, lets get a couple of butterbeers and firewhiskeys and some chocolate from honeydukes and go someplace quiet."said Sam softly. As the waiter came back with Audrey's drink Sam thanked him before ordering a whole container of bottle butterbeer and firewwhiskey. "That ought to last us."said Sam nodding in approval.

"I usually don't drink that much, but it was been a long week."said Sam honestly running his hands through his hair. From getting ready for finals and getting ready to graduating Sam been downright busy.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Montague Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Audrey smiled when Sam ordered for her and thanked him. She let out a small sarcastic laugh, when he teased about their blood, but let the comment slide, and decided to tease him back for it later.

As the waiter returned, she sipped away at her butter beer and nodded towards the fire whiskey. "Oh, I don't mind. We've all had a rough few weeks." She sighed, but her mind raced. Audrey drank in social situations, but on dates, it concerned her. She was known to be an amorous drunk, and she hardly ever touched alcohol when Penny wasn't around to control her. After some consideration, she decided to let loose a bit. Though she didn't know Sam very well, she decided he was trust worthy, but she'd keep it to a minimum.

"Where were you thinking of going?" she asked quietly, but with a shade of curiosity.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:20 am

When Audrey asked where they were going Sam looked at her and smiled. "You'll find out soon enough Ms. Montague."said Sam smirking at her.  "Don't worry it's no where bad and were not going to do anything bad trust me!"said Sam honestly. Sam didn't really drink that much, but when he did it was only a glass or two at the most.

Putting the firewhiskey and butterbeer into a bag to keep it safe he gotten out his wand calling his firebolt towards him. "Not scared of flying are you Ms. Montangue?"Sam asked her smirking.  "If you are, then we can't go cause it's a bit out of Hogsmeade and it requires flying to get there."said Sam honestly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum