Shipper On Deck - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shipper On Deck - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shipper On Deck

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shipper On Deck - Page 12 Empty Re: Shipper On Deck

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:26 am

So I just read and caught up. That was fun.

It is so interesting that even in RP situations, gossip gets changed over. Case in point: Peter tells Chase that other people told him that Elijah still has feelings for Amelia. Chase then tells Elijah that Amelia told Peter that Elijah still has feeling for her. Amelia never did any such thing, but Elijah is now operating under the impression that Amelia is telling people this. Or maybe he isn't, because he is smart enough to know that Amelia would never tell anyone something that personal. Either way, it is just an interesting representation of what happens in real life, represented (either intentionally or not) in RP.

Also, this makes my thread with Elijah - which was probably a goner anyway considering how long it has been since his last response - almost completely obsolete, because he was just telling Amelia about getting Chase pregnant in that thread. Oh how time passes quickly...
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 am

Why do all the knocked up girls at Hogwarts decide to keep the kid? I'mma get my character pregnant just so she can get an abortion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 pm

I think they might believe it gives them more plot-wise in the long run to keep the child. If they get an abortion, then that is just something that happened to them in the past. If they keep the child, they have a running part of their plot for quite a while.

That's just my hypothesis, though. I have never had a RP character get pregnant, so I can't say for sure what the reasoning might be for each individual writer.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh my I love have Sally and Prison put Sandra in a pshco ward XD My charrie is bad xD Thanks Keith lmao poor Sandra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Amelia Lyons wrote:I think they might believe it gives them more plot-wise in the long run to keep the child. If they get an abortion, then that is just something that happened to them in the past. If they keep the child, they have a running part of their plot for quite a while.

That's just my hypothesis, though. I have never had a RP character get pregnant, so I can't say for sure what the reasoning might be for each individual writer.

Exactly.. after James went inactive Jamie had nothing to do. She would normally ditch the baby but I didn't have any plots.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 am

but if you had an abortion you could have a plot about all the trauma that having an abortion gave you... see?
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

err.. Chase is gonna keep the baby because of who she is... Not because I need a plot.. but because Chase would NEVER kill a baby because it was inconvenient.. she has the money to take care of it.. so why would she get rid of it? She's fine.. and Elijah is a manwhore, so she isn't with him anymore...

Oh, and the whole, saying Amelia said it, that was on purpose on my part, just to make it more for Chase's side of the story, so that it was easier for Chase to win the argument XD I want to see a shipper on deck for Chase, it's MESSED UP her life is.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Hershel Layton Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 am

Adam doesn't have enough background xD
Hershel Layton
Hershel Layton

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 am

Holy crap! I just realized it's been months since the last update.

Hopefully one will come soon. My muse is moving on, but I'll do my best to reign it back in.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:32 am

I hope so! We LOVE shipper! lol

k.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate